Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1693 1694 [1695] 1696 1697 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9443326 times)

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #25410 on: March 24, 2011, 12:50:08 am »

Caves of Qud? Aurora (They reduced the resolution limit recently)? Hell, you can prolly jump onto newgrounds and try a flash game.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25411 on: March 24, 2011, 12:51:51 am »

Caves of Qud? Aurora (They reduced the resolution limit recently)? Hell, you can prolly jump onto newgrounds and try a flash game.
I dislike newgrounds for the generally stupid community and Caves of Qud has a bit of a learning curve that I couldn't be bothered jumping. Same goes for Aurora.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #25412 on: March 24, 2011, 12:53:01 am »

So fucking bored. I can't think of any games I want to play.
Prospector, Iter Vehemens Ad Necem, ZAPM, Dwarf Fortress, Liberal Crime Squad, La-Mulana, ADOM, WWI Medic, Star Zoo, Spelunky, Doom Roguelike, Alien Roguelike, Castlevania Roguelike, Star Control 2: The Ur-Quan Masters, Toribashi, Minecraft, Transcendence, or Rogue Survivor Caves of Qud. If you aren't interested in any of those, I'd be suprised.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 12:56:52 am by MetalSlimeHunt »
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25413 on: March 24, 2011, 12:53:31 am »

I dislike newgrounds for the generally stupid community
You don't have to go on the forums or read anything anyone posted to play a game.
Hello Hunam

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #25414 on: March 24, 2011, 12:54:01 am »

And for a newgrounds substitute, there is armor games, but I don't go there much.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25415 on: March 24, 2011, 12:54:22 am »

actually, just try Dungeon Crawl
I've been playing it for about 3 years.
Desktop Dungeons. If you ever find out how, PM me the trick to beating a round with a wizard.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25416 on: March 24, 2011, 01:03:48 am »

Prospector, Iter Vehemens Ad Necem, ZAPM, Dwarf Fortress, Liberal Crime Squad, La-Mulana, ADOM, WWI Medic, Star Zoo, Spelunky, Doom Roguelike, Alien Roguelike, Castlevania Roguelike, Star Control 2: The Ur-Quan Masters, Toribashi, Minecraft, Transcendence, or Rogue Survivor Caves of Qud. If you aren't interested in any of those, I'd be suprised.
I'm... I'm actually not. I'm looking for a game that lets you play as a god of some sort. Sandbox of God is alright.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #25417 on: March 24, 2011, 01:06:47 am »

I'm... I'm actually not.

I....

I wasn't prepared for that. You seriously don't like anything on that list!? I don't even know how to respond! How?! WHY!>? anrju ragd

Uh....uh.....take a trip to Nepal? Skydive into the ocean? Steal from NASA!?ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....
fatal erro
>_
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #25418 on: March 24, 2011, 01:08:00 am »

How about The You Testament? It's a pretty hilariously awful game in it's own right, but with the cheat codes you can unlock a whole bunch of powers that allow you to deform the terrain, drown everyone on the map, explode people, etc.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #25419 on: March 24, 2011, 04:28:44 am »

No sleep....no sleep...seven page paper...no sleep...
No Gods, No Masters.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25420 on: March 24, 2011, 06:35:43 am »

My stomach has been hurting since yesterday. Hurts like hell this morning, especially when sitting or lying down. Going to the doctor's today.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25421 on: March 24, 2011, 06:41:37 am »

Look at the bright side. No going to your crappy job anymore.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #25422 on: March 24, 2011, 07:00:06 am »

My sister had to quit her new job because she didn't want to go to jail ( a day care that bans you from being able to call outside the building, including 911? What the hell?) Also, one of her friends and his whole family was killed by an unlicensed generator.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25423 on: March 24, 2011, 07:01:14 am »

Look at the bright side. No going to your crappy job anymore.
Trying to, but it's hard to do that over also trying not to vomit out my entire digestive tract.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #25424 on: March 24, 2011, 07:40:46 am »

My sister had to quit her new job because she didn't want to go to jail ( a day care that bans you from being able to call outside the building, including 911? What the hell?)
Reality is more fucked up than fiction.

Also, one of her friends and his whole family was killed by an unlicensed generator.

She has my most sincere condolences.

Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.
Pages: 1 ... 1693 1694 [1695] 1696 1697 ... 8167