Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1477 1478 [1479] 1480 1481 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9472713 times)

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #22170 on: February 11, 2011, 05:39:16 am »

Hah. I don't do it for food. I do it for population control. Just for another way to prove that humans are the most pretentious creatures on earth. Not only do we introduce species, but in order to make sure that they don't overrun the natives which we eat to survive, we make a sport out of killing them.
You know whats overrunning the natives of all enviroments? People. Too many of em, and we are starving the less well off of ourselfs to death. You should hunt people instead (and im sure humans would provide the most sport as well).
Humans are definitely The Most Dangerous Game (ten points if you get the reference without searching :P).

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22171 on: February 11, 2011, 05:41:30 am »

Hah. I don't do it for food. I do it for population control. Just for another way to prove that humans are the most pretentious creatures on earth. Not only do we introduce species, but in order to make sure that they don't overrun the natives which we eat to survive, we make a sport out of killing them.
You know whats overrunning the natives of all enviroments? People. Too many of em, and we are starving the less well off of ourselfs to death. You should hunt people instead (and im sure humans would provide the most sport as well, so its a win-win situation).

They won't provide too much nutrition though. Sport hunting them is a good cause though  8)
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22172 on: February 11, 2011, 05:42:44 am »

So, twilight is on tv right now... And somehow it is even worse then I remember. It might have something to do with the fact that the last time I watched it, a cute girl on my arm was involved, but without that to sweeten the deal this is even worse then people critisize it for being!

Edward: This is what I am.
Bells: It shines like diamonds! Your beautiful.
Edward: Beautiful? This is the skin of a killer!

God this sucks... That made me sad today.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22173 on: February 11, 2011, 05:44:50 am »

Just be glad your parents don't like/know it.

True horror that is  :o

Shambling Zombie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22174 on: February 11, 2011, 05:46:38 am »

Vampires should burn in sunlight. Sparkling Vampires make me go  ???

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #22175 on: February 11, 2011, 05:55:03 am »

"Stuff is just made up" for Fox News. Seriously, what the fuck? I mean, it isn't exactly news that Fox isn't unbiased, just not to that degree (possible exaggeration aside).

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #22176 on: February 11, 2011, 05:56:56 am »

OH MY GOD

My feet are declaring indepencdence and war, simultaneously. I was part of multiple human pyramids today, and given my general size and weight (i.e. all of it) I was on bottom. I then proceeded to stand in one spot for five hours.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22177 on: February 11, 2011, 05:58:05 am »

"Stuff is just made up" for Fox News. Seriously, what the fuck? I mean, it isn't exactly news that Fox isn't unbiased, just not to that degree (possible exaggeration aside).
Why am I not surprised at all?

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #22178 on: February 11, 2011, 06:10:56 am »

So, twilight is on tv right now... And somehow it is even worse then I remember. It might have something to do with the fact that the last time I watched it, a cute girl on my arm was involved, but without that to sweeten the deal this is even worse then people critisize it for being!

Edward: This is what I am.
Bells: It shines like diamonds! Your beautiful.
Edward: Beautiful? This is the skin of a killer!

God this sucks... That made me sad today.

Protip: Change the goddamn channel, leave the room, or stop bitching.

Wait, that wasn't really a tip. But seriously, the internet needs to drop it like the bad joke that it is. Nobody really gives a fuck, it's just a piece of fiction written for teenage girls. Are you a teenage girl? No? then don't be surprised when you don't see the appeal.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22179 on: February 11, 2011, 06:12:49 am »

odds are a family member is watching and the computer is in the same room.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22180 on: February 11, 2011, 06:14:43 am »

odds are a family member is watching and the computer is in the same room.
Well yes. But I am on a lap top, so I can go into another room. But I am on a lan line that dosn't go into another room. But I have wi fi. But it is slower and drops out sometimes.

So I bitch...

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #22181 on: February 11, 2011, 06:17:12 am »

Wait, that wasn't really a tip. But seriously, the internet needs to drop it like the bad joke that it is. Nobody really gives a fuck, it's just a piece of fiction written for teenage girls. Are you a teenage girl? No? then don't be surprised when you don't see the appeal.

that's no excuse. it's entirely possible to write something for teen, or even preteen, girls, and not make is trash.

I mean, just look at my little pony.

Shambling Zombie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22182 on: February 11, 2011, 06:18:03 am »

*looks around for a pony*

I don't see it.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #22183 on: February 11, 2011, 07:40:04 am »

You know whats overrunning the natives of all enviroments? People. Too many of em, and we are starving the less well off of ourselfs to death. You should hunt people instead (and im sure humans would provide the most sport as well).
Humans are definitely The Most Dangerous Game (ten points if you get the reference without searching :P).
Considering how many works have parodied or referenced it, I'd find not getting it more surprising, although not all of those dropped the title, so it is understandable.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22184 on: February 11, 2011, 08:14:30 am »

that's no excuse. it's entirely possible to write something for teen, or even preteen, girls, and not make is trash.

I mean, just look at my little pony.

AMAZING SHOW! And any bloke will tell you the same!
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.
Pages: 1 ... 1477 1478 [1479] 1480 1481 ... 8167