Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 928 929 [930] 931 932 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9443250 times)

Renault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #13935 on: October 04, 2010, 10:47:13 pm »

Wow. This is some really depressing stuff. I'm sorry, everyone. Hope stuff gets better for you.
...I mean, all I can say is that I overcooked my broccoli for dinner and its not terribly good now. I'd feel bad even pretending thats worth complaining about.

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13936 on: October 05, 2010, 01:19:45 am »

I'm sad that people use the ignore function. Seriously, if somebody is pissing you off over the INTAH-WEBS! just stop being such a pussy and deal with it.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13937 on: October 05, 2010, 01:22:01 am »

You know what's a good way of dealing with it? Not responding, letting them act like a tool and not giving them anything. You know a great way to help with that? The ignore function.

I'm sad that people like you might convince others not to use the ignore function. You'd rather people dealt with it by feeding the troll or perpetuating the argument, I suppose? At the very least, you're against ignoring a problem that only exists if you pay attention to it and doesn't matter anyway? That's pretty bad.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 01:23:38 am by Jackrabbit »

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13938 on: October 05, 2010, 01:23:02 am »

You know what's a good way of dealing with it? Not responding, letting them act like a tool and not giving them anything. You know a great way to help with that? The ignore function.

I'm sad that people like you might convince others not to use the ignore function. You'd rather people dealt with it with massive flame wars and not by ignoring a problem that only exists if you pay attention to it? That's pretty bad.
I am a troll so of course I would prefer a massive flame war!

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13939 on: October 05, 2010, 01:25:27 am »

I'm sad that people like you might convince others not to use the ignore function. You'd rather people dealt with it with massive flame wars and not by ignoring a problem that only exists if you pay attention to it? That's pretty bad.

OF COURSE!

Why, do you have a PROBLEM with it? (IncredblyLamePun)
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13940 on: October 05, 2010, 01:25:58 am »

Actually, you know what? I'm going to refresh my memory as to how the ignore feature works. Your constant 'Here's a terrible, annoying comment or piece of useless or at worst actually detrimental advice' 'that's annoying, useless and detrimental, MM' 'LOLZ AH WAZ TRAWLIN' AN IM NOT JUST SAYING THAT BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT I SAID SOMETHING STUPID' is something I don't want to have to listen to and, thankfully, don't have to.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 01:28:59 am by Jackrabbit »

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13941 on: October 05, 2010, 01:27:38 am »

OF COURSE!

Why, do you have a PROBLEM with it? (IncredblyLamePun)
I don't get the pun...

Actually, you know what? I'm going to refresh my memory as to how the ignore feature works. Your constant 'Here's a terrible, annoying comment or piece of useless or at worst actually detrimental advice' 'that's annoying, useless and detrimental, MM' 'LOLZ AH WAZ TRAWLIN' AN IM NOT JUST SAYING THAT BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT I SAID SOMETHING STUPID' is something I don't want to have to deal with and, thankfully, don't have to.
You're showing me you care about my trolling, trust me, you don't want to do that with a troll.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13942 on: October 05, 2010, 02:09:28 am »

The ignore function screws with my OCD.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13943 on: October 05, 2010, 02:12:06 am »

The constant clicking to check what the other person's saying? Yeah, I hear you. I managed to get over it though. Also, not to stir flames but you shouldn't bother speaking to me any more, MM. Like I said, I got over it, but I've got this sneaking suspicious whatever your post was about, it involved me.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 02:14:13 am by Jackrabbit »

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13944 on: October 05, 2010, 02:14:04 am »

The constant clicking to check what the other person's saying? Yeah, I hear you. I managed to get over it though. Also, not to stir flames but you shouldn't bother speaking to me any more, MM. Like I said, I got over it.
That's wonderful!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 04:46:45 am by Medicine Man »

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13945 on: October 05, 2010, 04:16:36 am »

I know it's just paranoia speaking and that even if somebody did look through my computer, they'd need to have the kind of mind that like profiling people, but something really bothers me about how much a person could learn about me by looking at my files and such.
Not even personal details, just the subdirectories upon subdirectories, timestamps, and what's included in those subdirectories.

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13946 on: October 05, 2010, 04:46:55 am »

!
but I've got this sneaking suspicious whatever your post was about, it involved me.

Which post? I'll tell you if it was or wasn't about you.

Sir Pseudonymous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13947 on: October 05, 2010, 09:35:41 am »

I'm sad that people use the ignore function. Seriously, if somebody is pissing you off over the INTAH-WEBS! just stop being such a pussy and deal with it.
I've only used it once, to block Deathworks, because their posts were formatted in such an annoying manner just glancing at them would piss me off. They'd start with "HI!!!!!!" and end with "Signed Deathworks", and be packed full of misspelled words and lines ending in tildes.
I'm all for eating the heart of your enemies to gain their courage though.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #13948 on: October 05, 2010, 09:49:02 am »

I've only used it once, to block Deathworks, because their posts were formatted in such an annoying manner just glancing at them would piss me off. They'd start with "HI!!!!!!" and end with "Signed Deathworks", and be packed full of misspelled words and lines ending in tildes.

Hi!

No they weren't.

Josephus.

(Deathworks' spelling was usually impeccable.)
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13949 on: October 05, 2010, 09:57:57 am »

Ahh... Deathworks... Didn't he/she get banned?
Pages: 1 ... 928 929 [930] 931 932 ... 8167