Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 929 930 [931] 932 933 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9443179 times)

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #13950 on: October 05, 2010, 10:12:02 am »

Don't you mean it?
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13951 on: October 05, 2010, 10:15:48 am »

I never got what people have against Deathworks... Yes, he used slightly different formatting, that took up ever so slightly more space on his posts. But is it really that horrible to have to read the word hi?
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13952 on: October 05, 2010, 10:19:16 am »

I never got what people have against Deathworks... Yes, he used slightly different formatting, that took up ever so slightly more space on his posts. But is it really that horrible to have to read the word hi?

I don't know what people have against Deathworks either.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #13953 on: October 05, 2010, 10:20:16 am »

But is it really that horrible to have to read the word hi?
Yes. I still think that Deathworks is actually the smartest forumbot in the world.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #13954 on: October 05, 2010, 10:34:29 am »

Don't forget the fact that he enjoyed discussing ideas at length with great enthusiasm! Oh, the horror!

Yeah, people are just anal about things like that. "Stop signing your name after your posts!" And that sort of thing.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13955 on: October 05, 2010, 10:39:26 am »

I liked Deathworks. He was kinda quirky and charming.

Andhuhwhathe'sbanned?

Sir Pseudonymous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13956 on: October 05, 2010, 11:08:07 am »

I believe he just drifted away. He went quiet, returned briefly a while ago, and hasn't been back since.

He was annoying as hell, both in the format he used and his rhetoric. And had that creepy cat-thing avatar.
I'm all for eating the heart of your enemies to gain their courage though.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13957 on: October 05, 2010, 11:11:54 am »

He was annoying as hell, both in the format he used and his rhetoric. And had that creepy cat-thing avatar.

D:

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13958 on: October 05, 2010, 11:22:01 am »

D:

If you don't find this creepy, I don't know what to tell you.

Basic Information

This is an effort to give you all the information you need when dealing with the macrophile community. It is based on what I know about things. Taking into account my youth and human nature, mistakes are quite likely. Should you be in the know and find such errors, please contact me, so that the problem may be fixed. Otherwise, enjoy your stay!
Giantess Fetish

A person having a "giantess fetish" gets sexual arousal from the confrontation with a bigger female. The relative size of the female and the situations desired are subject to personal taste. Therefore, the giantess community is divided into several categories. In addition, this fetish has proven to be compatible to other fetishes which are also found without the giantess community. Besides the term giantess fetish, you may also encounter "macrophile", or "macrophilia". "GTS" is the abbreviation for "giantess".
Categories
Amazons/Real Life Giantess

This refers to a size. The size categories are rather vague and if you ask different people about them, you get different answer. This category is a bit better- defined, though. It refers to the smallest giantesses, namely those that may really exist. Their size is about 2 meters, which is not impossible.
Giantess

This term is sometimes used as a size classification as well. If used that way, it refers to medium- sized giantesses. They are already taller than the largest humans in real life, starting at somewhere above 2 m. Defining the upper limit is difficult, though, as opinions differ greatly. You may consider 10m, 20m, or 50m, but there doesn't seem to be a strict rule.
Mega

This term is a size category. It refers to the biggest giantesses. Starting at the upper limit for the giantess size- category, they know no upper limit. There are stories and pictures dealing even with specimens bigger than the earth!
Crush

This refers to a situation. Those interested in crush like to imagine giantesses stomping the little people into the ground or chewing them up. City- wreaking giantesses can be found her as well as wifes getting messy revenge on their double- crossing husbands.
Giantess/Growth

The term is also used to describe the situation. Actually, this usage seems to be found much more often than the one relating to size. It points out that the female in question is really increased in size. Its opposite is shrinker.
Handheld

This refers to a situation. Very subtle in nature, the thought of being held in the hand of a giantess is enough to arouse those having that fantasy.
Insertion

This is a situation category. The image here is that the giantess is inserting little people into her vagina. As such, it can be seen as kind of a variation of sex. Depending on her size and her whims, the insertion can range from only half the body to all of it.
Shrinker/Shrinkage

This term describes the basic situation we are dealing with. It is the opposite to the giantess situation. One or more persons are shrunken and then confronted by one or more normal-sized female(s). Many people don't mind whether the situation be giantess or shrinker, but there are those, of course, which favor/demand one way or the other.
Unbirthing

This situation is an escalation of insertion. The smaller partner does not only enter the vagina, but even reaches the womb.
Related Fetishes
Breast Expansion

Those favoring breast expansion prefer women with large breasts. While the smaller sizes may be possible without problems to the subject, imagery also includes women with barrel- sized breasts.
Foot/Feet

This fetish deals with the fascination with the feet of the partner. Smell and sweat are often welcomed, and liking clean the partner's feet is a main situation. There are also theories about relations between the giantess foot fetish and crush.
Furry

This fetish seems to be one of the most powerful fetishes on the internet. The center of this sexual inclination are anthropomorph (human- shaped) animals as you know them from various animated series. However, furries are usually much more human- like in their proportions and depiction of sexual traits are often quite explicit. Furries seem to have cross- overs with nearly all other fetishes, and there seems to be a lot of furry people around.
Vore

Vore, or sometimes called "voraphilia" is derived from "carnivore" (meat eating). It refers to those enjoying the fantasy of eating someone whole or being eaten that way (giantess fans usual tend to prefer the latter situation, of course). As such, it could be considered a variation to the cannibalism fetish (which doesn't seem to be really related to the original cannibalism), but general policy seems to be to keep them strictly seperated. Vore specializes on the "whole" aspect. Very often, the victim is swallowed alive. It may be chewed up, but it is never cut to pieces beforehand. Its final fate need not be death either. Besides the "normal" development of death and digestion, there are also those favoring the victim's survival.
Shemales/Dickgirls

Although the cases of interaction between giantesses and shemales seem to be few, it should be mentioned, I guess. Shemales refers to females having a penis usually in addition to their vagina.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 11:24:55 am by Footkerchief »

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13959 on: October 05, 2010, 11:25:24 am »

Thats not saying much since that site hasn't been updated in five years, also whats with the quote?

Edit: Okay yea, thats just wierd all right....
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 11:34:36 am by smjjames »

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13960 on: October 05, 2010, 11:48:27 am »

You mean catgirl. What a non-geek.

EDIT:

Also, I must write some emo poetry AND a two-page essay about an event in my life for school.
Note that I cannot remember a single thing about my life. I barely even remember my name.

THIS SUCKS ON ICE.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 12:46:06 pm by Schilcote »
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #13961 on: October 05, 2010, 12:45:04 pm »

The only guy I added to my ignore list was that one who used to type everything backwards, because it was painful to watch. Otherwise I just stop reading posts that bore me, no ignore required.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #13962 on: October 05, 2010, 12:50:51 pm »

No one awake, no one online. Buh.

So quiiieeettttt.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #13963 on: October 05, 2010, 12:52:44 pm »

I'm online.

But I think that before going forward, bear in mind that I think I'm the evil of the people.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #13964 on: October 05, 2010, 12:54:57 pm »

Well I meant more on my friendslist but thanks for showing some... Concern? Noticement? Dunno. Whatever. XP
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.
Pages: 1 ... 929 930 [931] 932 933 ... 8167