Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 892 893 [894] 895 896 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9447772 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #13395 on: September 27, 2010, 02:47:59 pm »

Neither do I. Its just that if he doesn't give up after I've told someone and other stuff... I'm just really stupid.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13396 on: September 27, 2010, 02:49:31 pm »

No, probably not. I always pulled the jealousy/creepy card.

"What are you, some sort of homo?"
"Why, did you have that dream again? It's okay, big fella, we all want to get in my pants."

"You're queer!"
"You're just jealous that I'm prettier than your girlfriend."

That last one, combined with the knowing smirk, always left 'em speechless. If they have no girlfriend, replace with "any girl you could ever land."

(Just to clarify, I'm bi, so I probably didn't get as much flak as you do. People were mostly weirded out in a vague way.)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 03:00:47 pm by MaximumZero »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13397 on: September 27, 2010, 02:53:10 pm »

*ENORMOUS HUG*

Can you talk to the teacher about it, or something?  Assholes shouldn't be allowed to get away with stuff like that.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13398 on: September 27, 2010, 02:54:18 pm »

*ENORMOUS HUG*

Can you talk to the teacher about it, or something?  Assholes shouldn't be allowed to get away with stuff like that.
Its what I'm doing tomorrow.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13399 on: September 27, 2010, 02:58:07 pm »

Violence is the best way to go, have you learned nothing >:C

Anyway, me thinks talking to your teacher will only make matters worse, unless your teacher happens to be someone who cares, unlike most PE teachers. I'd recommend just cooling off and hanging out with friends, the guy is obviously insecure about many things and picking on you is his way to cope.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13400 on: September 27, 2010, 03:00:27 pm »

I would avoid bringing your PE teacher into this if at all possible. I say this because, if he is also homophobic, your life will most likely become a living hell.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13401 on: September 27, 2010, 03:02:06 pm »

I would avoid bringing your PE teacher into this if at all possible. I say this because, if he is also homophobic, your life will most likely become a living hell.

He could always go over the head of the PE teacher, to a principal or a student counselor or something. They tend to care a little more, but they're awfully busy people.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13402 on: September 27, 2010, 03:02:39 pm »

*smacks forehead*

I ... live in a really liberal part of the country.  Sorry for giving potentially terrible advice.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13403 on: September 27, 2010, 03:03:16 pm »

^
Given its a catholic school, chances are that, even though he's not really homophobic, he'll be compelled to convert you to the path of righteousness.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13404 on: September 27, 2010, 03:03:50 pm »

I thought Ochita was a Brit, afaik? Aren't they more liberal than even the west coast?

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13405 on: September 27, 2010, 03:13:56 pm »

^
Given its a catholic school, chances are that, even though he's not really homophobic, he'll be compelled to convert you to the path of righteousness.
No. The school that we go to isnt catholic. We only go to one on wednesdays.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13406 on: September 27, 2010, 03:23:26 pm »

If you are in Britain, I think homophobia among teachers is likely to result in them losing their job.  Even if you can't prove it, you can still leave them off work without pay for months... they'll probably try to avoid any such accusations.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13407 on: September 27, 2010, 05:25:07 pm »

I feel like my ability to live how I want is being hindered due to both the schedules of those around me and my lack of freedom of movement.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13408 on: September 27, 2010, 05:44:46 pm »

*BIGGEST HUG EVER*

There are times when not being an asshole, and trying to be understanding even to people who are jerks, seriously sucks. Sometimes people are broken enough that they pick out a mark, and just decide to make their life hard, for shits and giggles.

As a mild example, there was a guy who sat next to me in band... a big, silly football player. He was a year older than me, but I was a higher chair, and he kept challenging me for it. I think he may have been jealous, since after not succeeding at earning the chair for a while, he started to do little things to irk me. He'd bump into my music stand to turn it away from me whenever he went past, or would casually flip the hood on my hoodie up onto my head. I took them as jokes and just rolled with it, but he kept pushing the boundaries with a little smirk on his face, waiting for me to do something.

I hope talking to your PE teacher helps things... and if the guy ever confronts you about going to a teacher, just tell him you've got no hard feelings, and you just want to play ball. Be the bigger man for long enough, and folks generally leave off.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13409 on: September 27, 2010, 06:05:55 pm »

We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate
Pages: 1 ... 892 893 [894] 895 896 ... 8167