Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 642 643 [644] 645 646 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9472430 times)

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #9645 on: August 11, 2010, 02:11:28 pm »

My hair, its retardedly shaped now. Because I tried cutting it early at night.

This shall give you an idea:

Man you should probably shave.

Josephus is absolutely right +1

Also, let your hair grow evenly if you like it longer, dont just cut the area that covers your eyes, makes you look like some brittish kid from skins. Its the way you set/comb your hair that counts. In the current setting it gives off the illusion that your face is much larger then it actualy is, since it covers your forehead completely but stops above your eyes, letting it grow further till it crosses your eyes or parting it in some way that doesn't look weird would help alot.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 02:22:02 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #9646 on: August 11, 2010, 02:43:27 pm »

It's so hot I'm trailing sweat as I move around.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #9647 on: August 11, 2010, 02:45:38 pm »

You don't live in florida, you don't know what heat means. A floridian goes to texas to cool off.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #9648 on: August 11, 2010, 02:48:15 pm »

Hey at least I'm not surrounded by old people and right wing Cubans.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #9649 on: August 11, 2010, 02:56:44 pm »

At least your potted plants don't light on fire when in direct sunlight.

I can't belive we're arguing over who has it worse in which state. We both are american, right? So to all you british, french, portugese, brazilian, austrailian, italian, hungarian, filipino, indian, chinese, japanese, korean, russian, martian, ukrainian, nigerian, mongolian, greek, roman, huns, those of you from the vandal tribe, ethiopian, egyptian... Err... Extra-terrestrial, New Zealanders...

At least you didn't have to deal with Bush.
We're sorry, Iraq.

:P
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9650 on: August 11, 2010, 03:15:59 pm »

I just downloaded a PSX emulator and vagrant story.

I'm afraid it'll cause me to stop studying daily altogheder with its awesomeness.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9651 on: August 11, 2010, 03:51:45 pm »

Turns out my graphics card has issues with more games than just Assassin's Creed 2. It makes me sad because all my games now run at beautiful, 100+ FPS....but are spoiled by the ****ing artifacting that seems to occur only on character models. I've spent like the entire last day on the 'net trying to find a fix and have come back with BUPKIS. Seems like problems with ATi drivers stretch all the way back to 10.3, or some shit, and they're on 10.7 now.

I can't complain because the card was free, but it still bums me out. Nothing take the wind out of my sails for gaming like problems I can't fix. Oh well. I really should just save up $70 and go buy a newer, less BS-prone Nvidia card.
I had this problem too with my 4870, except it crashed the comp instead. It seems that many ATI cards have some problems (especially Asus, those incompetent bastards), and all I could do is underclock it. RivaTuning it to stock clocks at all times worked for a while, but it turns out that there were bad voltage regulators as well as bad drivers. I'd return it for a replacement, but I'm too damn lazy and I'd probably get a card that's just as bad, if not worse.

Ah well, I guess it's my fault for turning my back on NVIDIA.

There's a good chance its overheating. You should try cheking  its internal temperature as you run it.
Even so, a card should be able to run at stock clocks without dying. If it does die, something's wrong.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #9652 on: August 11, 2010, 03:55:40 pm »

There's a good chance its overheating. You should try cheking  its internal temperature as you run it.
Even so, a card should be able to run at stock clocks without dying. If it does die, something's wrong.

I thought we established that something was wrong when he started having problems with it.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9653 on: August 11, 2010, 04:16:28 pm »

I thought we established that something was wrong when he started having problems with it.
Sorry, bad choice of words: I meant that if the GPU had problems like that, it would be yet another major problem and that he would be better off replacing the whole thing once he had the cash. If it wasn't a hardware problem, maybe he could hang on until they release a bugfix. Yes, it's a bit naive hoping that the AMD guys will make all your problems disappear, but it's better than nothing.

You see, this is why I tend not to post as much anymore. I sound like a moron every time I do it.

Huesoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Like yeah dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #9654 on: August 11, 2010, 04:55:33 pm »

My hair, its retardedly shaped now. Because I tried cutting it early at night.

This shall give you an idea:

Man you should probably shave.

Josephus is absolutely right +1

Also, let your hair grow evenly if you like it longer, dont just cut the area that covers your eyes, makes you look like some brittish kid from skins. Its the way you set/comb your hair that counts. In the current setting it gives off the illusion that your face is much larger then it actualy is, since it covers your forehead completely but stops above your eyes, letting it grow further till it crosses your eyes or parting it in some way that doesn't look weird would help alot.

I cut my hair again at 4, here is a pic:

BOTTLED MESSAGE BE AFLOAT

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #9655 on: August 11, 2010, 04:57:32 pm »

For some reason Sheldon (The Big Bang Theory) makes me jealous, I must settle my differences similarities with him.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #9656 on: August 11, 2010, 05:00:32 pm »

You have facial hair. He doesn't.

Actually, ToonyMan, you should shave too.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9657 on: August 11, 2010, 06:47:04 pm »

So...this got painted outside of a high school very close to where I grew up. Not my old high school, but the next one over in the "directional grid" of schools.

Spoiler: Great googly moogly... (click to show/hide)

Facepalm par excellence.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #9658 on: August 11, 2010, 06:59:08 pm »

What, you have a problem with Silent Hill Cool Zones? Racist.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #9659 on: August 11, 2010, 07:01:05 pm »

So...this got painted outside of a high school very close to where I grew up. Not my old high school, but the next one over in the "directional grid" of schools.

Spoiler: Great googly moogly... (click to show/hide)

Facepalm par excellence.
Jusht becaushe the pavement hash a lishp, doeshn't mean you should make fun of it!
Pages: 1 ... 642 643 [644] 645 646 ... 8167