Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5664 5665 [5666] 5667 5668 ... 8166

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9411102 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #84975 on: November 29, 2014, 11:08:56 pm »

Well it looks like the bowling the family was going to go to for my birthday last week won't be very fun; my mum has decided that today is a perfect day to bitch and nag at everyone, especially my sister. My sister got into an argument with my mum and now is crying and saying she doesn't want to go. Mum is attempting to force her and when me and dad called her on this she tried to start up on 'oh woe is me, no one wants me around'. I had to threaten mum and my sister with just cancelling the whole thing if they argue one more time just to get them to shut up and dad ran off to do the shopping. I was really looking forward to going bowling and now it's just going to be a chore.

In summary:
Mum is being a whiny, nagging bitch. (How the hell does my dad stand this woman?)
Sister is crying because mum is a whiny, nagging bitch.
Dad just doesn't give a fuck anymore.
I'm sad and want to curl up in my bedroom instead of going out.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84976 on: November 30, 2014, 01:05:50 am »

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #84977 on: November 30, 2014, 01:25:16 am »

Mum is being a whiny, nagging bitch. (How the hell does my dad stand this woman?)
Dad just doesn't give a fuck anymore.
I think you answered your own question.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #84978 on: November 30, 2014, 01:53:24 am »

If my mother harasses me about the way I keep my hair I am going to have a fucking fit. Yes, my hair is long in the back. Why? Because I don't hate the way it looks, even though you might. If I gave even half a shit about wether or not it somehow bothered you, I would change it.

Yes, my hair is also puffy. My hair is black, curly, long and puffy. So is yours. Are you seeing the conflict of interest here, mum? THE THING YOU ARE NAGGING ME ABOUT ALSO APPLIES TO YOU IN THIS SITUATION, ASS FACE. Stop giving me random insults just because I have a mullet. It is not your fucking choice. Stop telling me nobody is going to hire me once I start working just because my hair bugs you. Dad has told you to stop. Even my fucking brother told you to stop, and as of right now he has fucking Elvis hair and Dad has no hair at all.

You wanna keep calling me queer just because of how I keep my hair and telling me nobody will hire me? Why don't you go back to school, maybe actually graduate from high school this time, start busting your ass working all day on things that are time consuming and you've already learned several times, like me!? Why don't you stop rewarding yourself, start changing the way you act so other people will accept you, like me?! Why don't you start making compromises for everyone and everything else so that nobody you know ever has to, why don't you give up everything you enjoy so that you can pretend to enjoy what everyone else wants you to, become a depressed, antisocial, hateful, miserable, broken human like me, see how that feels, AND THEN YOU CAN BOTHER ME ABOUT THE WAY MY HAIR LOOKS UNTIL THE MOTHERFUCKIN' COWS COME HOME!

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #84979 on: November 30, 2014, 01:59:19 am »

Also, calling you queer isn't really an insult. Some of the most awesome people I know are Queer. In both meanings of the term.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #84980 on: November 30, 2014, 02:01:01 am »

Ffffffffffff
Fever go away
No one likes you
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #84981 on: November 30, 2014, 02:24:05 am »

Also, calling you queer isn't really an insult. Some of the most awesome people I know are Queer. In both meanings of the term.
I know, but around here people don't enjoy being decent, so they use queer as an insult. It makes me angry, and it makes me even angrier that my mother did it to me.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84982 on: November 30, 2014, 02:26:33 am »

I almost drowned a thread in fire today by launching a feminism discussion. Now I feel bad.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84983 on: November 30, 2014, 02:27:52 am »

I know, but around here people don't enjoy being decent, so they use queer as an insult. It makes me angry, and it makes me even angrier that my mother did it to me.
Next time she calls you queer, respond with, "Honey, you're just jealous that I'm so fabulous." And then flip your hair and walk away all sassy-like.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84984 on: November 30, 2014, 02:29:39 am »

Next time she calls you queer, respond with, "Honey, you're just jealous that I'm so fabulous." And then flip your hair and walk away all sassy-like.
My favorite retort has always been, "Only in your wildest dreams, honey. *wink*"

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #84985 on: November 30, 2014, 02:32:41 am »

Depends on the intention behind it, really. If the person thinks being queer is a Bad ThingTM, then it's very definitely an insult.

+1000000
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84986 on: November 30, 2014, 02:34:49 am »

I'm so glad that my mom's only reaction to my long hair is that she wants me to clean it up a bit and use product :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84987 on: November 30, 2014, 02:43:26 am »

I'm so glad that my mom's only reaction to my long hair is that she wants me to clean it up a bit and use product :P
I've always thought of you as a gigantic, portly man with a bushy beard and a crew haircut firmly hidden under a cubic hat, I have to confess. Trucker stereotypes are pervasive.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #84988 on: November 30, 2014, 02:46:41 am »

I think Sirus is still Obama, unless he's leaped again.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84989 on: November 30, 2014, 02:47:57 am »

Now I'm imagining Obama with long hair.
Pages: 1 ... 5664 5665 [5666] 5667 5668 ... 8166