Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3881 3882 [3883] 3884 3885 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9477246 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #58230 on: February 17, 2013, 10:52:27 pm »

Last episode of 3rd FiM season. Shit, I'm all happy that we got another alicorn that wears random jewelery, but damn. It makes me feel what a long way this show's went.
And I'm feeling that the resident demigods are getting a bit too uppity. What does Twilight even govern? God of Magic?
Guuuuuuuuysssss! Spoilerrrrrrrrrrs! I got the episode loading in another tab, guyyyyyysssssssss! Dun spoiiiiillllll it! :P

Nah, seriously though. This could make for some interesting plot in future episodes. pun possibly intended

As for sads, I'm feeling a bit depressed. Thank goodness there's ponies to distract me.
All right, time to tell you everything Hasbro has planned for the next 8 years:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #58231 on: February 17, 2013, 10:55:10 pm »

Not sure if want. It depends on if I can get a Rainbow Dash model that can go from zero to sixty in ten seconds flat.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #58232 on: February 17, 2013, 10:56:11 pm »

Not sure if want. It depends on if I can get a Rainbow Dash model that can go from zero to sixty in ten seconds flat.
You have to feed it steroids and prevent it from violently attacking other people, but sure.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #58233 on: February 18, 2013, 01:00:54 am »

Last episode of 3rd FiM season. Shit, I'm all happy that we got another alicorn that wears random jewelery, but damn. It makes me feel what a long way this show's went.
And I'm feeling that the resident demigods are getting a bit too uppity. What does Twilight even govern? God of Magic?
Guuuuuuuuysssss! Spoilerrrrrrrrrrs! I got the episode loading in another tab, guyyyyyysssssssss! Dun spoiiiiillllll it! :P

Nah, seriously though. This could make for some interesting plot in future episodes. pun possibly intended

As for sads, I'm feeling a bit depressed. Thank goodness there's ponies to distract me.
All right, time to tell you everything Hasbro has planned for the next 8 years:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

That seems suitably evil. I approve.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58234 on: February 18, 2013, 06:12:07 am »

What made me sad? I'm playing the Walking Dead video game. Holy crap, I'm on an emotional roller-coaster and I can't get off ;_____;
Spoiler: OMEGA LEVEL SPOILERS (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58235 on: February 18, 2013, 06:14:07 am »

It gets worse.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58236 on: February 18, 2013, 06:15:03 am »

I'M SURE IT WILL!!!

* Sirus runs off to cry himself to sleep
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #58237 on: February 18, 2013, 07:28:57 am »

Lower back pain flaring up again :( It's not too bad but it's a low, dull ache that i can't seem to rid myself of. I expect I'll have to go to the doctor's eventually if it keeps up like this
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #58238 on: February 18, 2013, 07:29:23 am »

Cannot find a bootleg of Floor singing my 7 Days to the Wolves.  My favorite Nightwish song.  This is the one thing I wanted most out of this collaboration.  It's not been a normal feature of their setlist, but they've performed it a few times.  I can only find one recording, and it's rather broken.  The internet has never failed me like this before :(
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Absolute Niro

• Bay Watcher
  • I HATE DOGS
    • View Profile
« Reply #58239 on: February 18, 2013, 08:58:41 am »

I've got a few Steam keys that I'm not sure are valid, but to test that I'll have to redeem them which I don't want to in case I can trade them or something. ::)

First world problems.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58240 on: February 18, 2013, 09:46:00 am »

Lower back pain flaring up again :( It's not too bad but it's a low, dull ache that i can't seem to rid myself of. I expect I'll have to go to the doctor's eventually if it keeps up like this
If it's a constant ache with intermittent spikes of pain, you may have what I have (but then, I have a few different things with my back.) A) Most common would be Spina Bifida Occulta, most reports have it effecting about 10% of an otherwise healthy population. This just means that one of your vertebra didn't close properly. B) Less common would be a Pars Defect/Spondylolsis, about 3% of people. It's also a verteba defect. C) If you have a tingling or numbness of the legs, you may have Spinal Stenosis, which is a narrowing of the lower spine. Guess who has all three?

Go see a doc, get some x-rays, and get a heating pad. It really helps. If your condition is really bad, you may wind up in physical therapy.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #58241 on: February 18, 2013, 10:28:28 am »

1. Going to dentist to get a cast of my teeth to make braces. I'm scrawd ;_;

2. Struggling with erosion for a fortnight, then seeing the anticlimatic result has utterly spent me. I feel so weary... It would have been more rewarding if I could have found a way to visualize it in 3D, but 3D is very hard to do fast. :/
So apparently the model I made either (1) digs a hole and doesn't flow well(fast erosion), or (2) erodes so subtly that it's impossible to tell in 2D (geological erosion >.>).
Sads all around.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #58242 on: February 18, 2013, 10:31:13 am »

If it's a constant ache with intermittent spikes of pain, you may have what I have (but then, I have a few different things with my back.) A) Most common would be Spina Bifida Occulta, most reports have it effecting about 10% of an otherwise healthy population. This just means that one of your vertebra didn't close properly. B) Less common would be a Pars Defect/Spondylolsis, about 3% of people. It's also a verteba defect. C) If you have a tingling or numbness of the legs, you may have Spinal Stenosis, which is a narrowing of the lower spine. Guess who has all three?

Go see a doc, get some x-rays, and get a heating pad. It really helps. If your condition is really bad, you may wind up in physical therapy.

it's only really been a bother for about a month and it's not so bad if i sit up properly, so i reckon it's self inflicted. Only trouble is disciplining myself not to sit like a sack of potatoes
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58243 on: February 18, 2013, 10:50:26 am »

I get the feeling that people read some of my posts as far more aggressive than they actually are. This then makes me confused when they respond as such.
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #58244 on: February 18, 2013, 11:23:30 am »

I get the feeling that people read some of my posts as far more aggressive than they actually are. This then makes me confused when they respond as such.

Dude, calm down.  You don't need to get so upset about people misreading the tone of your posts.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.
Pages: 1 ... 3881 3882 [3883] 3884 3885 ... 8167