Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3880 3881 [3882] 3883 3884 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9477291 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #58215 on: February 17, 2013, 01:42:42 am »

Watched.. I think it was called 'the last lioness' (it's a documentary), following a lioness.

Had two cubs, got stampeded, and watching one of them abandoned by its mother because it broke its back made me feel sad.
This is why I don't watch nature things. SO SAD.
THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. YES YOU. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #58216 on: February 17, 2013, 01:44:41 am »

Watched.. I think it was called 'the last lioness' (it's a documentary), following a lioness.

Had two cubs, got stampeded, and watching one of them abandoned by its mother because it broke its back made me feel sad.
Yeah!

Weak.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #58217 on: February 17, 2013, 01:49:44 am »

I didn't even know nonsentient species even existed when I made this planet - it was hard enough to even SEE you humans, let alone interact with you.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

FritzPL

• Bay Watcher
  • Changing avatar text since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #58218 on: February 17, 2013, 02:27:16 am »

Last episode of 3rd FiM season. Shit, I'm all happy that we got another alicorn that wears random jewelery, but damn. It makes me feel what a long way this show's went.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #58219 on: February 17, 2013, 02:43:49 am »

Last episode of 3rd FiM season. Shit, I'm all happy that we got another alicorn that wears random jewelery, but damn. It makes me feel what a long way this show's went.
And I'm feeling that the resident demigods are getting a bit too uppity. What does Twilight even govern? God of Magic?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #58220 on: February 17, 2013, 02:57:19 am »

My dad did an economic cockup and creditors are coming to take everything. Im so fucking sad its going this bad. Just another thing to stomp on that potential i once had. There will be no internet, no power, no heat, no nothing. I regret staying alive now, but i dont want to get in the ropes again, that shit is terrifying.

Im not gonna suicide but neither do i know what the fuck im gonna do. Fucking truckerfuckers.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #58221 on: February 17, 2013, 03:45:33 am »

1. That potential is still there.  I'm guessing you're under 18 or so?  Yeah life hasn't started yet, you'll be surprised how much you can change things for the better over the next 10 years.  I promise, this is true.

2. If you aren't done with high school, get child protection whatever services to get you the fuck out of that house.  It's done.  It's over.  If you do nothing and simply wallow in shame and self pity then your dad has won, then he has successfully ruined your life.  Do what you can to get away from that motherfucker and strike out on your own.  He's toxic, he's going to destroy you.  If you stick around and let him destroy you, then he wins.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #58222 on: February 17, 2013, 04:01:18 am »

How the fuck did he go about doing that, anyway? Did he think he had about a hundred times more money than he did and go on a spending spree?

But yeah, get out of there. Almost anything else would be an improvement.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #58223 on: February 17, 2013, 07:27:52 am »

1. That potential is still there.  I'm guessing you're under 18 or so?  Yeah life hasn't started yet, you'll be surprised how much you can change things for the better over the next 10 years.  I promise, this is true.

2. If you aren't done with high school, get child protection whatever services to get you the fuck out of that house.  It's done.  It's over.  If you do nothing and simply wallow in shame and self pity then your dad has won, then he has successfully ruined your life.  Do what you can to get away from that motherfucker and strike out on your own.  He's toxic, he's going to destroy you.  If you stick around and let him destroy you, then he wins.

Im 18 in a few months so.. :/
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #58224 on: February 17, 2013, 11:41:00 am »

You still have potential, didn't mean to imply that potential goes away at 18  :P

Is there a college you've had your eye on?  This would be more difficult, but perhaps you can contact them, explain your situation, and they'd give you a place to stay while you fill out the paperwork to attend there (and you'd have to use public transit to get yourself there, depending on how far it is).  It's a long shot, but if it works you get four years of a place to stay, the chance to learn what you want, warm meals, and the chance to establish a network of close friends.  That's a maybe though.  Riskier than say, phoning a friend and moving in with them for a while.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58225 on: February 17, 2013, 01:00:58 pm »

Why not put both plans into play? Move in with a friend for a short time while contacting colleges to see if they can help. Anything's gotta be better than what you've currently got, Poo.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #58226 on: February 17, 2013, 01:22:48 pm »

Thirded, be like a god damn shark dude/ette (still not entirely sure sorry), you always move and always hunt for better things, to stand still is to die and suffocate. So never stop moving!

With that said, time to go angry sad with my own psyche. So, ever since I kinda figured out that art is my thing and I love doing it more than anything else I've been striving to improve myself and maybe, just maybe, one day I'd be able to earn some sort of living with it. Well it has started sooner than I thought. I was offered a commision of sorts by someone who's too busy to take new work so they decided that with all the gains I've made I'd be a good choice. And it's not paying much but holy hell it's paying. One of the issues is that it's hit directly in the middle of finals season, another thing that will decide wether I continue my education or not. Another issue is that the moment I said yes, and another person found out about it I completely froze, like, can't touch the stylus to do anything else, but can't also start working on the piece itself since I'm just too scared of failing with it.

So it's "be careful what you wish for" that worked out the best it could but it's me who's failing to deliver :C
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58227 on: February 17, 2013, 01:52:21 pm »

Just completed the Dead Money DLC for Fallout: New Vegas.

I was really hoping I could take Christine out of that place.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #58228 on: February 17, 2013, 10:34:23 pm »

"Eu tenho namorada e não quero mais falar com você."

As it has been since the beginning, so it is now and shall be forever...

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #58229 on: February 17, 2013, 10:50:27 pm »

And I'm feeling that the resident demigods are getting a bit too uppity. What does Twilight even govern? God of Magic?
Guuuuuuuuysssss! Spoilerrrrrrrrrrs! I got the episode loading in another tab, guyyyyyysssssssss! Dun spoiiiiillllll it! :P

Nah, seriously though. This could make for some interesting plot in future episodes. pun possibly intended

As for sads, I'm feeling a bit depressed. Thank goodness there's ponies to distract me.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _
Pages: 1 ... 3880 3881 [3882] 3883 3884 ... 8167