Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6811 6812 [6813] 6814 6815 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9435195 times)

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #102180 on: February 19, 2016, 07:22:43 am »

I've been sick for a couple days now. I had hoped that I would be better today, but as it turns out, I'm just as sick as I was. And I had a bloody nose for half an hour.

I'm done with today.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #102181 on: February 19, 2016, 09:07:46 am »

I'm having my upper right first premolar extracted in April. Lovely, my first extraction at 23 years old.
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #102182 on: February 19, 2016, 10:14:26 am »

It will be round 100 days tommorow.
I plan on drinking myself to death in celebration, though it won't proably work out.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #102183 on: February 19, 2016, 03:19:35 pm »

I've lost my voice. ;-;

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #102184 on: February 19, 2016, 03:25:21 pm »

Another unsatisfying week with no progress. I want to do something, I need to do something, but I cant do shit. I try and I never get any result except feeling like shit.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #102185 on: February 19, 2016, 03:54:14 pm »

Y'all need to find something you're really interested in doing. If you can barely make it through whatever you're currently doing without depression, you clearly need to do something else.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #102186 on: February 19, 2016, 04:13:07 pm »

Drinking myself to death is the best way out, clearly.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #102187 on: February 19, 2016, 04:22:24 pm »

No, it isn't. For one, suicide is... Kot, people here like you. If people didn't like you they'd probably not offer nearly as much support as they do. Killing yourself will solve absolutely nothing and make other people sad. Think... A tantrum spiral. One person dies and it's all downhill.

And if I've followed your posts right, I do believe this is over... Loneliness, and a breakup? Yes? If so... No one and nothing is worth ending your own life by way of booze. It's a sad, harsh, crushing time but you can and you should and you will overcome it. Because at the end of it there's the joy in life: Friends. Family. The beauty of all things in existence. The sheer fact that you are fucking alive! And you might even be happy.
Even if you aren't being saddened by that, this blurb of me being unstoppably irritating with positivism still applies.

So, in total. Please don't kill yourself. Love, Koss.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102188 on: February 19, 2016, 04:29:56 pm »

I hate my appearance. Hate hate hate hate.
You shouldn't. Nobody looks perfect, but in my opinion you reach pretty close. Dysphoria isn't something I know much about, but I try to help.

Drinking myself to death is the best way out, clearly.
If you're going to die, let it happen naturally. There are so many people out there, strangers, friends, and more than friends who just want to see you happy, myself included. Just move on, and find someone else. Theres someone for everyone.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #102189 on: February 19, 2016, 05:13:06 pm »

I don't feel like I'll ever get anywhere. I can't make friends with girls, no matter how much I try, yet everybody else can, with no effort.

I wake up feeling like shit and every day I disappoint myself
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 05:17:42 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #102190 on: February 19, 2016, 05:25:12 pm »

I don't feel like I'll ever get anywhere. I can't make friends with girls, no matter how much I try, yet everybody else can, with no effort.
I'm gonna tell you right now that there isn't anybody out there who has managed to do that "with no effort". For the most part it simply appears that way through a combination of them having more practice and you not being with them hearing their thoughts 24 hours a day (like you do with yourself). Don't worry, keep trying and eventually you'll get better at it! Yes, there will be a lot of horrible and awkward moments along the way, but that's only going to get worse as you go along, so it's best to get it out of the way now when the hurts won't be near as long lasting or as bad as they will be later in life. It's like how we learn to walk when we're small, the fall is only going to get longer when we get bigger, so we might as well learn how to walk when we can fall over without really hurting ourselves than wait until we're bigger with a much longer way to go to the ground. This doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt, but just that it doesn't hurt quite as much as it will if you wait, so go out there and keep throwing yourself into the little social blender now until you develop a combination of iron skin and the ability to dodge rain rather than waiting until later when you need to make it from one side of town to the other without getting wet in a social thunderstorm. :P
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #102191 on: February 19, 2016, 05:39:12 pm »

Y'all need to find something you're really interested in doing. If you can barely make it through whatever you're currently doing without depression, you clearly need to do something else.

That's the thing about depression. It saps your interest in the things you're interested in.
Love, scriver~

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #102192 on: February 19, 2016, 06:04:57 pm »

i failed a p badly test so obviously ill never amount to anything thanks mom and dad glad u guys are so loving and understanding

its all my fault anyways so idk why im complaining, i shouldnt talk to my friends so much and should study more or w/e or better yet not freeze up during a test and forget everything i tried to study

so yeah, and they want to go through everything so im hella anxious and paranoid about that

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102193 on: February 19, 2016, 06:13:45 pm »

*hugs everyone (platonically)*
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #102194 on: February 19, 2016, 06:35:39 pm »

So. Life sucks. I have a slideshow on the manhattan project due monday, and I'll be busy allday tommorrow because "You should join boy scouts. It'll help you get into a good college!". I also have a stupid fucking essay on my name due in a week. I don't really want to do anything but lay here and sleep. I scare myself because I know how to make a smoke bomb, except breathing in the smoke will kill you/knock you out for several hours, depending on what I use to make it. Um...I feel like shit because of my ex. I don't really know how to say I'm sorry, because all I've ever done is run from my problems. Any time I have a responsibility in anything, I attempt to avoid it. I can't stand to see other people hurt, but I love to hurt other people and myself. My mom thinks the only way I'll ever amount to anything is if I go to college like she wants me to, even though I have my own plans. I don't get to see my dad very often, because my parents are divorced, and my mom has custody this year. I forgot how to cry, and what it feels like to be sad. I want to get into shape, but I can't force myself to eat anymore. I'm ashamed of myself, because I hurt my ex, and I would have given anything for her to be happy. At the same time I'm pissed at myself for feeling that way, because we broke up for stupid reasons, and it was inevitable anyway. Everyone around me is pressuring me to go to church and listen to some old preacher yell "JESUS!" or whatever it is they do in churches. My entire body aches for one reason or another. Knives are sharp. Pillows are soft. Fire is hot. Ice is cold. I think I'm insane. None of my friends want to talk to me, because they already didn't like me and blame me for the breakup, or don't want to make things awkward. Everyone that does talk to me, I can't have a real conversation with, because everyone seems to be afraid I'll do...something? I don't know. I'm disconnected from my own body most of the time, and feel like someone else is driving, while I watch. I hate everything about myself. I'm too smart for my own good. I'm self-centered. I hurt everything I touch, even when I'm trying to protect it. I can't tell my family anything, because they either don't care or will tell me to "Shut the fuck up and deal." I'm so tempted to do something stupid like cut myself into ribbons, but to cowardly to do it. I hate everything about myself, and only want someone to smile because of me. But no one will. And I blame myself for it. I'll probably have a party the next time I cry, because it's been so long. Oh, and I feel like I have no right to feel this way. Did I say that? Who cares. I don't.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer
Pages: 1 ... 6811 6812 [6813] 6814 6815 ... 8167