Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 56

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 10 - Game Over  (Read 73430 times)

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 10 - Day 3's marshmallows are missing
« Reply #735 on: October 10, 2009, 08:26:03 pm »

I would just as soon not trust Leafsnail, even though he is 'defending' me.

But if you guys are going to condemn me, you might want to take a closer look at me and really think it through. Or, better yet, let the CT come out and explain his reasoning.

PS: Just trying to get more information out, if it weren't for the stun Night 1, I would have blocked Jim Groovester. Again, semi-random. Didn't have any good reads.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: October 11, 2009, 03:14:29 pm »

More stuff from my prisoner:

Anyway, yes, the fact that Eduren isn't on my list doesn't necessarily mean he isn't scum - I suppose he might've deliberately avoided QC as a ploy to throw me off him.  And I suppose the scumteam could just try and keep their discussion to night to throw me off.  Whatever.  Anyway, if you want someone with concrete info, why don't you ask RedWarrior about his intel?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #737 on: October 11, 2009, 04:25:40 pm »

Well, Red? Tell us about this intel. :)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: October 11, 2009, 05:20:49 pm »

Tell me something, experienced Paranormal players.

If somebody is Psychic Warden'd and targetted for a night kill, wouldn't their body be found in their room instead of missing like Nuke's was?

That's the general idea I got from reading the actions at the end of Paranormal 9.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: October 11, 2009, 11:25:32 pm »

The Whiteboard
Mr.Person: Jim Groovester, Kashyyk, Pandarsenic
ToonyMan: Diakron
eduren: Frelock, Humaan, Mr.Person, ToonyMan, forsaken1111, webadict

I'm back a bit early, but I'll keep the day going until Tuesday unless people really want me to shorten it.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: October 12, 2009, 01:55:24 pm »

So, is nobody going to answer my question about where Nuke's body should have ended up? It's an important point to consider to determine if eduren is telling the truth or not.

I suspect he isn't, but I'd still like to know a little bit more about this before I make a decision about him one way or the other.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: October 12, 2009, 02:03:34 pm »

So, is nobody going to answer my question about where Nuke's body should have ended up? It's an important point to consider to determine if eduren is telling the truth or not.

I suspect he isn't, but I'd still like to know a little bit more about this before I make a decision about him one way or the other.
... Umm... I think the Cultists sacrifice the body? On the front page there's some story about stuff like that.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #742 on: October 12, 2009, 05:50:02 pm »

If I knew the answer, I would tell you. I'm a bit baffled this round personally, but trying to muddle through. It also seems like some people just aren't paying attention.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: October 12, 2009, 07:25:08 pm »

This is scummy as FUCK. It's passive, so no matter how Eduren flips, you're "safe". If he flips scum, you can say you were on the wagon. If he flips town, you can say something like "See, I told you guys he wasn't scum!". Then, you say you want to "know a little bit more" and then refuse to ask any questions. What, do you think we're going to do all the work for you? If you want to learn more, actually ask him some questions.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: October 13, 2009, 08:34:31 am »

Woah.

Okay I guess I will claim my role.

Im the Psychic Warden(Town). Its what I claimed to him and I was telling the truth.

I don't have any idea why Humaan suspects me, but I'd like him to say his reasoning before you guys string me up.

I didn't do anything Night 1 (duh), and I used my powers against Nuke Night 2 (Semi-random).

Quote from: Nuke
YO MEDIUM DUDE(s)
IF YOU PLEASE TELL HUMAAN:
a)I was directly killed by the cult
BUT ALSO
b)I was NOT psychic warden'd!

Here, I present, from the peanut galley of the dead.
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: October 13, 2009, 10:33:25 am »

Yeah, I'm not sure what Leafsnail is playing, but I think he's trying to save Eduren with his whole, "Town is doomed if they lynched not scum Eduren."  I sense the smell of fish.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: October 13, 2009, 10:55:41 am »

Humaan, how do you know that wasn't sent by a Scum?
Under the CotGOO in the rules it says nothing about preventing roleflips. However we all know that abductions don't roleflip. So Nuke could have been abducted or Exterminated with Combat Camoflauge. Neither of those can be used by Cultists so I don't believe that PM is true.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: October 13, 2009, 10:58:23 am »

You believe Leafsnail's though?  DO you?

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: October 13, 2009, 11:00:07 am »

Let me find his post again and I'll come back with an answer.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: October 13, 2009, 11:01:00 am »

Let me find his post again and I'll come back with an answer.

It doesn't matter Kashyyk.  IT WAS A QUOTE.  Just like NUKE's.  Why are you going back?
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 56