Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 56

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 10 - Game Over  (Read 73453 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 10 - Day 3's marshmallows are missing
« Reply #720 on: October 10, 2009, 04:22:35 pm »

Before I speculate any more I'll wait for humaan to tell us why he thinks eduren is scum. I will leave my vote for now, because the CT has called him out as scum.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: October 10, 2009, 05:33:02 pm »

Before I speculate any more I'll wait for humaan to tell us why he thinks eduren is scum. I will leave my vote for now, because the CT has called him out as scum.
eduren pretty much said why, I think.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: October 10, 2009, 06:10:20 pm »

Then please enlighten me, I'm confused.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: October 10, 2009, 06:23:22 pm »

Then please enlighten me, I'm confused.

Woah.

Okay I guess I will claim my role.

Im the Psychic Warden(Town). Its what I claimed to him and I was telling the truth.

I don't have any idea why Humaan suspects me, but I'd like him to say his reasoning before you guys string me up.

I didn't do anything Night 1 (duh), and I used my powers against Nuke Night 2 (Semi-random).
...?

NUKE died? I'm assuming that's why. Or is this going over everyone's head?

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: October 10, 2009, 06:29:06 pm »

And I didn't kill him...

The only way he could have died is if the Mafia targeted him specifically. In which case he would have died whether I used my powers or not.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: October 10, 2009, 07:09:03 pm »

Unvote and vote Eduren. Don't even say it, I know he already has enough votes, I just don't want to see a last minute mafia vote change.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #726 on: October 10, 2009, 07:12:59 pm »

The fact is I simply don't believe Eduren. The scum had no reason to kill nuke, he made himself look suspicious enough that we likely would have voted him or at least watched him carefully. I believe that nuke was guarding someone, likely our CT, and got taken out as a consequence of that.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: October 10, 2009, 07:19:35 pm »

Just a heads up: Leaf wants you guys to know:
Anyway, if you're reading this, hi town.  No, I'm not dead - I'm still alive, but up here in this lonely tin can.  I don't mind too much, actually - I'm totally safe here, at least for now.  Of course, RedWarrior may not post this message, or he may have twisted it for his own purposes, but I don't really have anyone else I can talk to.

Just a quick heads up - at this rate, I think the town is doomed.  Hopelessly doomed.  Anyway, I'll just give you a little hint - Eduren is not on my scum list.  You can go ahead and lynch him, but I'm relatively sure he ain't scum.  After all, my role had to be removed for brokenness.  Feel free to respond, but remember, any communication from me will have to go through RedWarrior0.
Interpret it as you will.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: October 10, 2009, 07:24:27 pm »

... Okay, Leafsnail, let's assume you're telling the truth: eduren isn't on your list. Would you mind telling us who is or why you would want to help town if it makes you lose?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #729 on: October 10, 2009, 07:33:22 pm »

Not being on the scum list just means he didn't talk in scumchat...

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #730 on: October 10, 2009, 07:33:54 pm »

And I didn't kill him...

The only way he could have died is if the Mafia targeted him specifically. In which case he would have died whether I used my powers or not.

Yes.  If eduren is telling the truth, then Nuke had to have been directly attacked because he couldn't have been guarding anyone.  Unless he had a mind shield, but I don't think that's the case, because those are revealed on death.  (I think).

The fact is I simply don't believe Eduren. The scum had no reason to kill nuke, he made himself look suspicious enough that we likely would have voted him or at least watched him carefully. I believe that nuke was guarding someone, likely our CT, and got taken out as a consequence of that.

Technically, the scum have a decent enough reason to have killed Nuke.  Remember that whole kerfluffle day 1?  Back and forth between you and Nuke?  Even if both of you were actually town, then the scum still could have perfectly reasonably targeted Nuke to try to frame you.  Or you are on the scum team and you targeted Nuke either out of revenge for attacking you day 1 or to make people think you're being framed for the same.  WIFOM anyone?

In both of the above, it would be useful to have a Medium's word on what happened.  There's been (at least) one in the last several rounds, so I'd be pretty sure there's one now.  So if Nuke could say what he did to the Medium and the Medium could pass it along to Humaan to us, then that would be great for peace of mind.  Of course, we have to trust that the (potential) Medium is telling the truth, but that's a somewhat separate issue.

Anyway, if you're reading this, hi town.  No, I'm not dead - I'm still alive, but up here in this lonely tin can.  I don't mind too much, actually - I'm totally safe here, at least for now.  Of course, RedWarrior may not post this message, or he may have twisted it for his own purposes, but I don't really have anyone else I can talk to.

Just a quick heads up - at this rate, I think the town is doomed.  Hopelessly doomed.  Anyway, I'll just give you a little hint - Eduren is not on my scum list.  You can go ahead and lynch him, but I'm relatively sure he ain't scum.  After all, my role had to be removed for brokenness.  Feel free to respond, but remember, any communication from me will have to go through RedWarrior0.

I'm not certain what to think about this... While I would love to have the list of people that are on Leafsnail's scum list, we cannot necessarily take it on face value.  He doesn't want us to actually find all of the scum after all...
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: October 10, 2009, 07:34:58 pm »

I'm curious about Leaf's motivations as well. He could have just let me die.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #732 on: October 10, 2009, 07:37:03 pm »

Actually, this means one of two things:
- RedWarrior is actually a Scientist
- RedWarrior faked the message

I think it's probably the first of the two.  I'm not sure why he'd carry on the charade if he was about to be revealed tomorrow morning.  (And die soon after most likely)

He might just be going for maximum chaos.  It's not an entirely bad plan for a Watcher...
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: October 10, 2009, 07:54:22 pm »

Actually, this means one of two things:
- RedWarrior is actually a Scientist
- RedWarrior faked the message

I think it's probably the first of the two.  I'm not sure why he'd carry on the charade if he was about to be revealed tomorrow morning.  (And die soon after most likely)

He might just be going for maximum chaos.  It's not an entirely bad plan for a Watcher...
A Medium could confirm if Leafsnail is alive or not. Or at least if they had posted in dead chat.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: October 10, 2009, 08:15:46 pm »

Don't listen to Leafsnail.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 56