Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 56

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 10 - Game Over  (Read 73435 times)

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 10 - Day 3's marshmallows are missing
« Reply #690 on: October 08, 2009, 05:10:16 pm »

Unvote. If he's lying, the real scientist will grab him.
Unless he's the Exterminator.
If he's the Exterminator then he'd either need to kill the Scientist or convince the Scientist that he shouldn't kidnap him.  Because personally I would kidnap the Exterminator and let the Watcher go.  The Exterminator is far more dangerous to the Scientist than a Watcher is.

(I think it's possible for the Scientist to do that now... There was some discussion during my stint as the Scientist a few games ago.)
Combat Camouflage: A combination of weapons and accessories that allows the Exterminator to mask his kills as if they came from any source (Vig, Dopp, Cult, or Abduction). Takes 2 slots.
Duuuuuh, me a dummy...

Yeah.... I completely forgot about that.  It is new after all...

So yeah, I guess that is something also to keep track of.  Of course if it actually was Combat Camouflage, then we'll know tomorrow when we find Leafsnail's body, so it still isn't terribly important to worry about today.
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: October 09, 2009, 11:36:13 am »

Toony: I didn't 'run off' I went to sleep and then to school. They eat a huge amount of my time.

But anyway, what's the plan now? Do we wait for the CT to point out the Scum, or what?

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: October 09, 2009, 11:56:33 am »

Toony: I didn't 'run off' I went to sleep and then to school. They eat a huge amount of my time.

But anyway, what's the plan now? Do we wait for the CT to point out the Scum, or what?

Even if you were being sarcastic, FoS on Kashyyk for trying to get people to not scumhunt.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: October 09, 2009, 03:21:43 pm »

To the contrary, I think he is trying to get people to scumhunt - saying we can't just wait for the confirmed townie.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: October 09, 2009, 03:54:39 pm »

To the contrary, I think he is trying to get people to scumhunt - saying we can't just wait for the confirmed townie.

Note how he asked if the plan was to "wait for the CT to point out the scum" and not "hope the CT points out a scum" or "ask if the CT can point out a scum". He's super reliant on the CT and, like it or not, was asking if he could stop scum hunting. Why are you defending him, anyways?
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: October 09, 2009, 03:57:54 pm »

Panda is right there. We still need to scum hunt, because in my opinion that will help the CT.

So, Forsaken: Who do you think is scum and why? In my memory all you have been doing is active lurking. So, join in please.

Actually, thats a question to everyone. Who do you guys think are scum? Just because we have a CT and a potential game breaking strategy, doesn't mean you stop using your brains.

Mr.Person, this might sound like a OMGUS but you are being over-aggressive and jumping on things that could have been said in very different ways.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: October 09, 2009, 04:20:59 pm »

Mr.Person, that's clearly a stretch. Why are you trying so hard to incriminate Kashyyk?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: October 09, 2009, 05:04:28 pm »

@Kashyyk:

Sir Josh
Forsaken
Kashyyk

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: October 09, 2009, 05:11:36 pm »

Mr.Person, that's clearly a stretch. Why are you trying so hard to incriminate Kashyyk?

Are you trying to imply you don't find Kashyyk the LEAST bit incriminating all on him own?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: October 09, 2009, 05:19:56 pm »

Mr. Person.

Always first to attack when someone says something remotely suspicious. I pointed this out yesterday, and then people argued with me, that he was just questioning people, blah blah blah.

And now he's doing it again today. Trying to cast suspicion every which way to throw the town off the scum's trail. His trail.

FoS on ToonyMan and Jim Groovester for trying to fish info out of the CT. Good job, scum.

So, you're trying to cast suspicion on me and ToonyMan because we're asking the CT questions? The same CT who posts infrequently and in very little detail?

Yeah, you're scum.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: October 09, 2009, 06:28:55 pm »

Mr. Person.

Always first to attack when someone says something remotely suspicious. I pointed this out yesterday, and then people argued with me, that he was just questioning people, blah blah blah.

And now he's doing it again today. Trying to cast suspicion every which way to throw the town off the scum's trail. His trail.

FoS on ToonyMan and Jim Groovester for trying to fish info out of the CT. Good job, scum.

So, you're trying to cast suspicion on me and ToonyMan because we're asking the CT questions? The same CT who posts infrequently and in very little detail?

Yeah, you're scum.

Woah woah woah woah, you're voting me... because I vote suspicious people? Do I have this right?

I FoS'd you two because it is, in fact, strange you would want to draw info out of the CT. He's town, keeping info to himself is the whole point. The fact you're trying to defend your infofishing is just stupid. Just fess up and admit you shouldn't of tried to pry info off the CT. Unvote and vote Jim Groovester.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: October 10, 2009, 05:52:38 am »

Mr.Person While I agree with your dislike of CT infofishing you are being over aggressive at very small, vaguely suspicious details.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: October 10, 2009, 09:06:07 am »

Mr. Person.

Yeah, you're scum.

Woah woah woah woah, you're voting me... because I vote suspicious people? Do I have this right?

I FoS'd you two because it is, in fact, strange you would want to draw info out of the CT. He's town, keeping info to himself is the whole point. The fact you're trying to defend your infofishing is just stupid. Just fess up and admit you shouldn't of tried to pry info off the CT. Unvote and vote Jim Groovester.
You also didn't vote them. You FoSed.

But yes, Jim, you can't do that. You were being suspicious. He didn't make you suspicious.

And where is Humaan...?

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: October 10, 2009, 01:54:10 pm »

Okay, guys I have come to one conclusion: eduren is scum.

I can admit though, this is a leap of faith.
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: October 10, 2009, 02:08:23 pm »

Webadict has done it before Humaan.

Unvote.  Vote Eduren.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 56