Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 27

Author Topic: Beginner Mafia 3: It all ends in silence.  (Read 43318 times)

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner Mafia 3: Day 2. *SCREAM*
« Reply #165 on: October 01, 2009, 01:29:12 am »

Diakron: Your actions Day 1 definitely seemed scummy as already shown by Vector. I think that you got off easy with your outburst.

Tehstefan: You are going after a confirmed absentee(ist?)(I would'nt call it lurking since he's never on). This is a safe move because your questions are only answered sparingly and can be easily lost in the intervening noise. What do you think of Diakron? Frustrated townie or overly defensive mafia?

Criptfeind: You basically did what Web told you to do. Unless I see some original thinking, I will be forced to investigate further. What do you think of Diakron? Frustrated townie or overly defensive mafia?

Web: Trying to off your competition I see. Everyone, there is a large possibility that he is targeting the most experienced first, in order to lead his flock of newbies off a cliff. If he hasn't manipulated you all into a lynch then look for me to die tonight.

Vector: You seemed confident in lynching Diakron Day 1. Has his outburst changed your view of him or something? If he is still scum in your mind, why have you held off on voting him today?

I will get to everybody else in the morning.

Looking over my thoughts, I'm going to give webadict a chance to respond. But if it isn't to my liking I will vote you.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #166 on: October 01, 2009, 01:32:46 am »

eduren, I wouldn't recommend pushing it.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 01, 2009, 01:34:52 am »

That would be because I'm quite busy.  I should have some time to talk tomorrow... I hope so, anyway.  I have a good deal of things to say, so I'm waiting on them until I have time to sit down and write them all out properly.

The main reason why I haven't voted Diakron yet is because 1. I've been collecting my thoughts and 2. I don't like voting without providing my reasoning.  Additionally, I have further things I've been thinking about and it seems it would be good to bring them up when I vote, rather than just voting, letting people react to that, and giving the rest of my reasoning at a later date.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 01, 2009, 01:37:12 am »

Pushing what? I did exactly what was asked of me. Care to explain why you are voting me about it?
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 01, 2009, 01:54:12 am »

Vote Count:

Exkirby[1]: Tehstefan
Eduren[1]: ExKirby

Deadline: Friday, 2nd, 11am EST
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 01, 2009, 02:04:58 am »

I know it's early, but 1-Day Extension, please.  I have midterms today and tomorrow, and won't be able to argue well enough.  Given that half the players seem to be lurking already, it seems wise to extend the time a little bit so everyone has time to talk (especially ExKirby, who also seems to have a lot of stuff to do).
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 01, 2009, 02:20:38 am »

I'll need 1 more request to extend to 2 am the following day.  I'll need a total of 5 to extend past that since it'll move the day up to Monday.

Of course, if I see very little chatter I'll highly question giving it.
I KNEW IT!

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 01, 2009, 02:25:54 am »

Ill vote for the extension.

Dakarian, I promise chatter.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 01, 2009, 02:37:50 am »

I, too, will promise WoTs.  I have a lot of evidence stacked up.  I just can't really give the subject justice until Friday afternoon, or a little bit tomorrow at the most.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 01, 2009, 02:48:12 am »

Day extended to 2am Saturday.

I leave you a task, meanwhile, outWOT last weekend's Bay 12 mafia. 
I KNEW IT!

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 01, 2009, 03:17:20 am »

I don't know, Eduren, Webadict was right, you didn't seem to do much 'original thinking' yourself.

Your defense was lackluster, as well, really.
Eduren

RedWarrior, come tell us what you think of stuff.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 01, 2009, 03:32:49 am »

My defense? You call that my defense? Those were my suspicions. Some of that original thinking I seem to be lacking. If you want me to defend myself then do something other than parrot webadict.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 01, 2009, 07:56:50 am »

Criptfeind: You basically did what Web told you to do. Unless I see some original thinking, I will be forced to investigate further. What do you think of Diakron? Frustrated townie or overly defensive mafia?

Honestly he could be either I would even say he was the cop if the cop was not killed. But I think at this time there is a slightly bigger chance of him being townie because his outburst, although that would be a great play for the mafia I think it would be too risky.

Also to set the record straight you were in my top two list of my suspicions before WA told us watch you.

Right now I feel that either WA or you are mafia, possibly both. Personably I think WA has a higher chance to be mafia, but I think if he is not he will be of a greater use to the town than you. So vote eduren.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 01, 2009, 09:48:58 am »

Diakron: Your actions Day 1 definitely seemed scummy as already shown by Vector. I think that you got off easy with your outburst.

Tehstefan: You are going after a confirmed absentee(ist?)(I would'nt call it lurking since he's never on). This is a safe move because your questions are only answered sparingly and can be easily lost in the intervening noise. What do you think of Diakron? Frustrated townie or overly defensive mafia?

Web: Trying to off your competition I see. Everyone, there is a large possibility that he is targeting the most experienced first, in order to lead his flock of newbies off a cliff. If he hasn't manipulated you all into a lynch then look for me to die tonight.

Vector: You seemed confident in lynching Diakron Day 1. Has his outburst changed your view of him or something? If he is still scum in your mind, why have you held off on voting him today?

I will get to everybody else in the morning.

Looking over my thoughts, I'm going to give webadict a chance to respond. But if it isn't to my liking I will vote you.
It's almost that, but this is what you would call an OMGUS if we had both voted. He went after me because I had pointed out he was active lurking. I think he's also being overly defensive, which is another scumtell.

And if I were to "off my competition," I'd probably start with Vector. Not you. He'd be looking at me pretty closely, and it'd be tougher to shake him than someone who's not participating much.

Pushing what? I did exactly what was asked of me. Care to explain why you are voting me about it?
He's saying that you're being overly defensive in your accusation. Can't take the heat? Why not?

My defense? You call that my defense? Those were my suspicions. Some of that original thinking I seem to be lacking. If you want me to defend myself then do something other than parrot webadict.
You weren't defending yourself. You pushed my accusation off onto other people and was very defensive about it. It's not that he needs original thinking, it's that you're being so obvious that even a newbie can tell you're scum. eduren.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #179 on: October 01, 2009, 10:52:20 am »

Webadict, that was so brilliant, it deserves a cookie. Sadly, I can't give you a cookie.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 27