Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 27

Author Topic: Beginner Mafia 3: It all ends in silence.  (Read 43246 times)

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner Mafia 3: Day 2. *SCREAM*
« Reply #150 on: September 30, 2009, 02:52:33 pm »

Well, I have to say, that was an unexpected turn of events. The cop's dead, no lynch, and now we have to figure out what to do next.

In any case, Exkirby we still haven't heard from you. While it might be the lurker is just lurking, I'm not so sure. He may be scum trying to lay low, not say much. So

What's your opinion on things, who are your scum, and why?
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #151 on: September 30, 2009, 02:54:55 pm »

Sorry, I have a LOT of other things to do-my homework has increased a bit. So I'm gonna need a recap on what happened...
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 30, 2009, 03:49:59 pm »

Sorry, I have a LOT of other things to do-my homework has increased a bit. So I'm gonna need a recap on what happened...
Scanning is your friend.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 30, 2009, 05:05:22 pm »

I have to put a FOS on Webaddict, because although he has a good point I know that if I was mafia I would take the best chance of him not being protected by a doctor- the first day, although it does turn in to a big old WIFOM. Also a small amount of suspicion is caused by the cop being killed on the first day on what appears to be a random hit. I know that Webaddict inspires trust in others, perhaps enough to have the cop approach him. BUT he does make a good point so-FOS at Eduren.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 30, 2009, 05:07:36 pm »

Wait, whats the FoS for?
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 30, 2009, 05:08:48 pm »

For being an IC when the scum performed a clever nightkill, apparently >_>

... More later.  I'm swamped.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 30, 2009, 05:10:16 pm »

Well it is not a real FOS, more like I will be watching you and any who do not plan to should. Is there a acronym for that?

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 30, 2009, 05:12:43 pm »

Technically you should already be watching for everybody, always.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 30, 2009, 05:14:02 pm »

Ah I see. It was meant for what a used it for but it has grown more serious.

Edit: ok how about watching more intently.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 30, 2009, 05:16:19 pm »

Please Vector, you're as experienced as I am.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 30, 2009, 05:26:12 pm »

Please Vector, you're as experienced as I am.

... I'm kind of confused.  I said was "He is FOSing you because Webadict said 'watch the ICs,'" and now you are telling me he should be FoSing me as well?  Tell him that.  He's the one who can't figure out any sort of good reason to watch you other than "Grandpa Webby told me so."

If you're confused about the "more later," that would be because I'm trying to study for midterms.  I will do some kind of analysis and assault later.  Right now, I am busy memorizing facts about Neanderthals.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 30, 2009, 05:27:27 pm »

Quick, Average male cranial capacity.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 30, 2009, 05:30:58 pm »

No bloody clue.  Somewhere around 1650 ccs, I'd guess (modern human is 1400-1600, I think...)?  I do, however, know that they died far too often in places with names that are hard to memorize at times that are annoying to place.

Kebareh Cave, 60,000 ya, in Israel, near the Levant, while living with Homo Erectus?  Thanks much, jerks.

... I'm a math major.  Cut me some slack, dudes.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 30, 2009, 10:58:28 pm »

Eduren, you're being overly cautious and not at all helpful for an IC. You're giving short answers that are only statements of facts. Everyone, this is called active lurking, which is a trick scum employ in order to appear active while at the same time avoiding having to work. It'd definitely go along with the IC choice of kill.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 30, 2009, 11:26:34 pm »

You bring up a good point, he is not contributing much. Eduren, why not give us some analyze of the posts so far, and who's on your scum list? We could do with a scent to track right now.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 27