Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12554 12555 [12556] 12557 12558 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15832562 times)

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tho] It is made of raw. It creates extra posts [#####+] (Happy thread)
« Reply #188325 on: December 17, 2018, 10:09:33 pm »

Oh good gods. That is... rather terrifying. o_o   
Is this going to be a thing, now? Every animated franchise up and sallies forth to plunge fearlessly into the uncanny valley for no apparent reason other than to make the viewing public's skin crawl?   

What? I don't know what you're talking about. Here's Benicio Del Toro as Swiper the Fox.
who approved a dora movie

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188326 on: December 17, 2018, 10:12:10 pm »

Whoever they were, give them a medal. I can't wait to get heavily intoxicated and scream in terror as Benicio Del Toro lurches onto the screen in a purple bandana and a goddamn fursuit.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #188327 on: December 18, 2018, 07:42:08 pm »

Swiper no fucking thanks-ing.

I know nothing about Dora beyond Robot Chicken skits, though vaguely related we used to babysit the neighbors kid and the missus used to watch some of his shows with him when we were getting him ready for school and I caught her singing the Handy Manny song amazingly.

[Cute Little Cartoon Sweetness Voice She Does]
We work together... <.< something in spanish >.> we can fix it right!
[/Cute Little Cartoon Sweetness Voice She Does]

Also happy because I made wood butter, which is an interesting variation on the prefix game, try it sometime!

Lady+any food item=strangely cute ~Lady Fingers, Lady Bread, Lady Cakes, Lady Butter
Baby+any food item=possibly cute, possibly awful ~Baby Fingers, Baby Bread, Baby Cakes, Baby Butter
Man+any food item=oh god why, please don't make me do this ~Man Fingers, Man Bread, Man Cakes, Man Butter
Wood+any food item=confusing and interesting-ish ~Wood Fingers, Wood Bread, Wood Cakes, Wood Butter

1 part beeswax melted in a little rice cooker used as a double boiler, 3 parts mineral oil added and mixed until it's all melted together, let it cool and rub it on some furniture, spoons, cutting boards, or handles in my case.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #188328 on: December 18, 2018, 11:24:35 pm »

New computer runs desmume like mfing silk. Plus runs stuff that just flat wouldn't on my now-older machine. I'm experiencing things I've never experienced before. It's nice. Tomorrow's a short day at work, too, with nothing slated after except washing clothes, and christmas off-days coming soon.

... having a sneaking suspicion it's going to be real hard to not fuck over my sleep schedule over the course of the next couple weeks. As problems to have go there's worse ones~
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #188329 on: December 19, 2018, 05:09:02 am »

New computer runs desmume like mfing silk. Plus runs stuff that just flat wouldn't on my now-older machine. I'm experiencing things I've never experienced before. It's nice. Tomorrow's a short day at work, too, with nothing slated after except washing clothes, and christmas off-days coming soon.

... having a sneaking suspicion it's going to be real hard to not fuck over my sleep schedule over the course of the next couple weeks. As problems to have go there's worse ones~

Just... remember to talk to your doctor if it lasts too long, okay? Don't hurt yourself.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188330 on: December 19, 2018, 05:35:35 am »

Gosh, "babycakes", I'm pretty sure I remember being actually called that on occasion as a kid.   
Makes "sweetcheeks" look positively sensible by comparison.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188331 on: December 19, 2018, 06:00:58 am »

While I was young and worked on an gelato shop there was this young lady that would call me François because according to her I looked like exactly like a Frenchman.

She would often come with various degrees of drunkenness late at night or sometimes with other girls and keep staring at me in a way that made me feel uncomfortable.

That has to be the weirdest nickname I ever had. That and Otto Fast, but that was just the result of a miscommunication.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #188332 on: December 19, 2018, 06:04:04 am »

oh i was called "fabio fantastico" cause there was someone who had been in band longer who had the same name as I did. that was a good one. it lasted only that year unfortunately

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188333 on: December 19, 2018, 06:21:19 am »

oh i was called "fabio fantastico" cause there was someone who had been in band longer who had the same name as I did. that was a good one. it lasted only that year unfortunately
I will call you Fabio from now on Mr Fantastico.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #188334 on: December 19, 2018, 06:24:40 am »

I had a good friend who always called me Wallace because he asked if I preferred Jake or Jacob and I said he could call me whatever he liked.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #188335 on: December 19, 2018, 06:36:38 am »

The missus informed me my old name didn't really feel right because I seemed more like a Max, she was right, though as I call her Bunny we sound like a rich old country club couple. "Oh look Charlene, it's Max and Bunny," *smarmy chuckles*

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188336 on: December 19, 2018, 06:41:03 am »

"Bunny tells me Max is very good at working with his wood... What a funny thing to say, don't you think Alice?"

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #188337 on: December 19, 2018, 06:43:43 am »

My ex also said that my name didn't suit me, and that I looked like more of a Kevin. So she called me Kevin.

Current GF just calls me "Smooch".

I have a great nickname actually, but nobody's ever called me by it... I had to come up with it myself.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #188338 on: December 19, 2018, 06:46:46 am »

Yeah but "storekuken" is kinda socially inappropriate in most circles kagus
Love, scriver~

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188339 on: December 19, 2018, 06:56:07 am »

Pffft, y'all lucky folks with actual nicknames. Just try getting nickname'd when your real name is as weird as mine.
Very occasionally I get a slightly shortened one-syllable version. Meh. There was that one highschool teacher who insisted on calling me Bob, that was awful. Oh and friends sometime mash my name up with "antelope" for some reason. I actually kinda like that, but it seems like it would be hard/impossible to encourage folks to use a nickname of yours without coming across as an absolutely dweebtacular lamewad.

I did get called "Badger" a few times years back. At first that was cool, but it's probably for the best that it didn't stick seeing as Breaking Bad got big around that time. :P   
Booze is Life for Yoink

Pages: 1 ... 12554 12555 [12556] 12557 12558 ... 13326