Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11831 11832 [11833] 11834 11835 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15785193 times)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
Re: [*PEW*] All the bacon in the world can't save you now! (Happy thread)
« Reply #177480 on: November 02, 2016, 06:01:06 pm »

I've been feeling pretty okay recently, in the sense that negative emotions are still there, but they never really last, and stress is still getting to me, but I just don't seem to care as much. Things are alright, despite it all.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #177481 on: November 02, 2016, 06:06:41 pm »

My friend gave me some of his home made double-applewood smoked bacon. Damn, that stuff is tasty!
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177482 on: November 02, 2016, 06:32:04 pm »

Hey everyone.

I had a great Halloween. I visited my friend who lives roughly 2 1/2 hours drive away, and spent roughly three days at his house, it was a lot of fun, and that made me happy. We went to a haunted house called "The Asylum", but I wasn't so much as scared as I was completely confused as it alternated between pitch black and blinding light and I couldn't see shit, it was troubling to have to hold my friend's hand and be guided just to avoid smacking face first into walls. It was fun though.

Driving on the interstate makes me intensely nervous and tense, but I'm glad I got to so thoroughly catch up with my old buddy.

Plus he introduced me to an obscure NES game called "Sweet Home" which is game that never came to America, but was one part turn-based RPG and one part survival horror set in a haunted mansion with puzzles, and wound up being bullshit hard and unfair in all the funniest ways.

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #177483 on: November 02, 2016, 07:32:59 pm »

you should get a mohawk and put a small fedora on each point

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177484 on: November 02, 2016, 07:38:49 pm »

Mans1ay3r is back.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177485 on: November 02, 2016, 07:54:44 pm »

Hi Joshua!

Good to see you!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dozebôm Lolumzalěs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #177486 on: November 02, 2016, 10:01:43 pm »

Feeling responsible today. Happy because I actually did everything I was supposed to, and then goofed around on the Interwebs.
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177487 on: November 02, 2016, 10:02:50 pm »

Feeling responsible today. Happy because I actually did everything I was supposed to, and then goofed around on the Interwebs.
Yay!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #177488 on: November 02, 2016, 10:05:25 pm »

Nice happy story makes me happy.
Along with this one poem drifting on my facebook that I forgot the link to >_> it was a poem made by an aged man about nursing homes and such, recounting life and their thoughts despite the feebleness they seem to be and the clumsiness, etc.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #177489 on: November 02, 2016, 10:14:32 pm »

Home run! Cleveland tie the final game of the WS in the bottom of the 8th with two outs!
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177490 on: November 02, 2016, 10:16:25 pm »

Home run! Cleveland tie the final game of the WS in the bottom of the 8th with two outs!
Just, good grief, 2016...This is a thrilling game though and I don't even sportsball.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177491 on: November 02, 2016, 10:24:35 pm »

Just, good grief, 2016...This is a thrilling game though and I don't even sportsball.
Don't watch baseball much outside my team, and I utterly loathe Joe Buck's commentary, so the WS on Fox is not particularly appealing... but the game was on and Chicago were winning and I don't want them to win, so I got something nice before I see if my cold water bottle is very effective.

One good thing about a long WS though... Buck hasn't been doing football commentary, and I'm more interested in that. Still get Aikman, but ah well, can't have it all I s'pose...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #177492 on: November 02, 2016, 10:35:55 pm »

Tiruin makes me happy today, turns out.

Puppy is also snuggly
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177493 on: November 02, 2016, 10:58:27 pm »

lolololol rain delay in game 7 of the World Series before extra innings, game tied 6-6.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177494 on: November 02, 2016, 11:07:46 pm »

It's amazing.
Pages: 1 ... 11831 11832 [11833] 11834 11835 ... 13325