Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11771 11772 [11773] 11774 11775 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15745576 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: [*Licklick*] An eyeball or doorknob is fine too (Happy thread)
« Reply #176580 on: October 12, 2016, 03:06:27 pm »

[insert obligatory ornithological photo of 'great tits' here]
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #176581 on: October 12, 2016, 03:13:22 pm »

"if you're not part of [group] you don't know what real prejudice or pain is."
tbh the problem is that this is actually true if you look at the amount of people saying that women should be "flattered" because of catcalling and that sexual harassment "doesn't happen that often" etc.

a lot of people will just dismiss or minimalise racism or sexism because it never happens to them, and there's a big difference from "a few people are mean to me sometimes :c" and "random strangers call me a slut on a busy street regularly"

also it's just naive to pretend that cis white middle-class dudes experience prejudice to the same extent as basically any other group

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176582 on: October 12, 2016, 03:24:55 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #176583 on: October 12, 2016, 03:29:00 pm »

Feelings! I have those things I said I didn't have was barely having before! Boy did I suppress the utter shit out them, had to do some real inner introspection and shit, but finally I no longer feel like I'm a remotely controlled meat-robot pretending to be a real person! I don't know if I want to be cheering or sobbing right now!
._.

Dozebôm Lolumzalěs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #176584 on: October 12, 2016, 03:31:24 pm »

Both at the same time is normal.
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176585 on: October 12, 2016, 03:31:52 pm »

*hugs Sergarr either way*
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #176586 on: October 12, 2016, 03:36:41 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Yeah, and I agree, but that's irrelevant to what I was saying (and a good example of that sort of bias at work, assuming automatically that I was only and specifically talking about WASP cis-het shitlords, because apparently you can't talk about people without dividing them into "GOOD" and "OTHER" or talk about people in general). Also agreed, which is why I don't really want to get into it here.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176587 on: October 12, 2016, 03:48:36 pm »

Feelings! I have those things I said I didn't have was barely having before! Boy did I suppress the utter shit out them, had to do some real inner introspection and shit, but finally I no longer feel like I'm a remotely controlled meat-robot pretending to be a real person! I don't know if I want to be cheering or sobbing right now!
I suggest sobbing first, and then cheering. Feels better that way because of the catharsis.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #176588 on: October 12, 2016, 03:57:02 pm »

Boooooobs! :D

I would have posted this in the OOCQ thread, as it was quite humorous to me to see someone suddenly exclaim this until I realized what was going on, but Dermonster would yell at me again.

Good luck with that, though.
I almost got boobs now too, but that's because I've been gaining weight, not (hopefully) the medication I've been taking. :P
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #176589 on: October 12, 2016, 04:02:46 pm »

I suggest sobbing first, and then cheering. Feels better that way because of the catharsis.
I've tried that! But it appears that I've forgot how to sob! Like, physically! What is this shit!
._.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176590 on: October 12, 2016, 04:07:25 pm »

I've tried that! But it appears that I've forgot how to sob! Like, physically! What is this shit!
Biology is weird!
Sigtext

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #176591 on: October 12, 2016, 04:08:20 pm »

I heard a song from Hotline Miami 2 on the radio! Well as one of the npr transition bits but still.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176592 on: October 12, 2016, 04:09:04 pm »

That's cool!  Which one?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 04:11:04 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176593 on: October 12, 2016, 04:09:44 pm »

Right? Being like, physically unable to cry in most situations is something that always bothered me about myself. Sometimes I just know I would feel miles better if I cried, but I just somehow... can't.

I guess it might be something in the "repressed feelings" category too, huh.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #176594 on: October 12, 2016, 04:11:50 pm »

I'll trade you tear ducts so then you can lose your cool and cry over stupid shit for no real reason and I can't!

Seriously, you are like blessed by the gods.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Pages: 1 ... 11771 11772 [11773] 11774 11775 ... 13325