Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11044 11045 [11046] 11047 11048 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15766269 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #165675 on: November 29, 2015, 03:31:33 pm »

I'd imagine it to be reverse cowgirl, with 10 girls simultaneously.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165676 on: November 29, 2015, 04:30:29 pm »

What would a reverse church be?
It's when a bunch of people who share an ideology deliberately keep from interacting with each other for the explicit purpose of avoiding worship.
Or actively trying to convince people that their organization's teachings are false.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165677 on: November 29, 2015, 04:32:45 pm »

But that's a logical contradiction if their beliefs are that they must convince people that their beliefs are false...

Church of the Paradoxical Belief System much?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #165678 on: November 29, 2015, 05:18:00 pm »

But that's a logical contradiction if their beliefs are that they must convince people that their beliefs are false...

Church of the Paradoxical Belief System much?
They don't need to believe they are false; they just have to convince others that.

Could be an interesting concept, actually. It could be something a'la The God Of Atheism, weakened by belief in him, so his core group of worshippers would be dedicated to actively discrediting their God's existence. Their existence would be sub-optimal, but necessary.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #165679 on: November 29, 2015, 05:58:41 pm »

Delighted note for future selves: Cinnamon in chocolate milk: Yes.

Was actually expecting that to be kinda' nasty. Happily very surprised! Notably improvement over the base. Will do again, every time in the future I have both access to cinnamon and an urge for chocolate milk.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
« Reply #165680 on: November 29, 2015, 06:00:26 pm »

Was actually expecting that to be kinda' nasty. Happily very surprised! Notably improvement over the base. Will do again, every time in the future I have both access to cinnamon and an urge for chocolate milk.
Damn, that sounds good.  Have you tried making chocolate milk with almond milk?  It's pretty good, though it depends on the brand of almond milk you get.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #165681 on: November 29, 2015, 06:05:28 pm »

Maybe the next time I get a hold of almond milk, heh. Currently in the process of slowly meandering towards getting a strainer fine enough to make the stuff on my own (it's ridiculously easy to make nut-based milk in the kitchen, apparently), after which I try pecan milk and work my way from there.
Ask not!
Ask!

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165682 on: November 29, 2015, 06:23:16 pm »

Their existence would be sub-optimal, but necessary.
Are talking an afterlife system here too, where you're rewarded for not believing in it? Because if so those anti-prophets are pretty selfless.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #165683 on: November 29, 2015, 06:30:39 pm »

Their existence would be sub-optimal, but necessary.
Are talking an afterlife system here too, where you're rewarded for not believing in it? Because if so those anti-prophets are pretty selfless.
See, that's what I'm talking about, it's fertile ground for ideas. I'd think afterlife for not believing in a specific god would be too inclusive; it would quickly turn into generic afterlife for undecided. But if it would, the risk of destroying afterlife for those not fit for any other would mean there would be an incentive towards shrinking the pool of believers - if too much faith pops up, you risk fucking over your own deceased.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #165684 on: November 29, 2015, 06:55:46 pm »

Would the afterlife suffer from scarcity, though?
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #165685 on: November 29, 2015, 08:48:16 pm »

At that point you're pretty much just having a cold mexican hot chocolate. :P
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #165686 on: November 29, 2015, 09:30:49 pm »

... pretty close to it, now that I look up the makins for such. Seems like that tends to have sugar and vanilla, too (at the least, anyway), though, which I didn't add.

I... could, I think. Pretty sure we've got vanilla extract laying around here somewhere, from when I was mucking about with milkshakes. And probably like three or four different kinds of sugar (normal stuff, brown, raw cane, powdered baking stuff, maybe some more). Not sure I'd actually want to, though... s'already sweet enough, ehe.

Still, I continue to find that adding cinnamon to basically everything makes it taste better. Good stuff. Also a container lasts for a ridiculous mount of time -- been seasoning stuff with cinnamon at least once or twice a week for several months now, and the little bottle thing is still about half full. And I ain't been skimpin'! Goes a long way, it does.
Ask not!
Ask!

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #165687 on: November 30, 2015, 03:00:25 am »

Maybe the next time I get a hold of almond milk, heh. Currently in the process of slowly meandering towards getting a strainer fine enough to make the stuff on my own (it's ridiculously easy to make nut-based milk in the kitchen, apparently), after which I try pecan milk and work my way from there.

That is some alchemistry.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165688 on: November 30, 2015, 07:34:35 am »

Made a 1984 joke in my tutorium today. About twenty minutes later one of my tutands goes 'Oh, I just got it!'
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #165689 on: November 30, 2015, 09:22:26 am »

Cinnamon in hot chocolate? This i gotta try, i'm all for making hot chocolate taste EVEN BETTER.

Also, apparently this thing exists. I can FINALLY weed out the biggest spacefillers among my thousands of folders. :D (except the windows folder, of course, which is the prime cause of bloating on my system drive)
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER
Pages: 1 ... 11044 11045 [11046] 11047 11048 ... 13325