Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10890 10891 [10892] 10893 10894 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15786561 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: [🎺💀🎺] Nuclear donuts, advise countering with vampires (Happy thread)
« Reply #163365 on: October 02, 2015, 10:57:57 am »

asked crush for her number, didnt die
Did she give it to you?

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #163366 on: October 02, 2015, 11:00:24 am »

yes

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163367 on: October 02, 2015, 11:02:46 am »

Did she give it to you?
That would be very forward. I thought second or third date was the usual time, not the zeroth. EDIT: O là là!

-snip-
For depression in particular medication might not be the optimal long-term solution. A friend of mine is going through the same thing right now... But since you went to a therapist already, I'll assume you're aware of the other options :)
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #163368 on: October 02, 2015, 11:15:39 am »

Did she give it to you?
That would be very forward. I thought second or third date was the usual time, not the zeroth. EDIT: O là là!
You're so old fashioned Helgoland! These days the kids are all about getting phone numbers first and then going on dates later! Geez!

:P
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #163369 on: October 02, 2015, 11:26:01 am »

Did she give it to you?
You're so old fashioned Helgoland! These days the kids are all about getting phone numbers first and then going on dates later! Geez!

:P
I think Helgo was taking a rather naughtier interpretation of "give it to you". And FWIW, that can happen on first dates. <_<   >_>

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163370 on: October 02, 2015, 12:10:13 pm »

good thing i havent actually been on a date with her, then :V

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #163371 on: October 02, 2015, 12:34:40 pm »

I think Helgo was taking a rather naughtier interpretation of "give it to you". And FWIW, that can happen on first dates. <_<   >_>
Damn it, I meant to carry said innuendo but the dang autocorrect on my phone removed the "s around "phone number" due to me fumble typing on my phone. XD
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #163372 on: October 02, 2015, 01:22:46 pm »

Huzzah, nice job miauw! Curiously enough, even I know how terrifying that can be, so YOU HAVE DONE WELL.

also two days into InkTober and i'm actually feeling more hyped than discouraged despite being terrible at inking so that's pretty cool
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #163373 on: October 02, 2015, 02:22:35 pm »

-snip-
For depression in particular medication might not be the optimal long-term solution. A friend of mine is going through the same thing right now... But since you went to a therapist already, I'll assume you're aware of the other options :)

Yeah, he seems very sane (and I generally like him, he does a number of things very right), and so far what he's said matches with my research. The antidepressants are contingent on a parallel course of psychotherapy, not so much a solution in themselves.

He's also got a Master's in clinical psychology, so I assume he knows what's up. :P

Nice to hear, miauw. You can do it! Be the ladies' man!

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163374 on: October 02, 2015, 03:22:17 pm »

Man I just realised what I said ;~;

I *might* ask her out sometime next week. If I get a good chance.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163375 on: October 02, 2015, 03:39:04 pm »

Man I just realised what I said ;~;

I *might* ask her out sometime next week. If I get a good chance.
Good luck.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Karkov

• Bay Watcher
  • There's been a distinct lack of Praisin' recently.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163376 on: October 02, 2015, 04:24:41 pm »

And then God made everything in 7 days and 7 nights and everyone was like Yahweh get your shit together and unmake everything now

Quote from: Douglas Adams
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
Fixed attribution.
Whilst this was posted yesterday I still kinda have to mention that it was indeed Douglas Adams who wrote that.  I think it's basically the opening sentences in The Restaurant at the End of the Universe.  No offense to Mr. Pratchett, however.  He will be missed.   :(

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163377 on: October 02, 2015, 04:37:08 pm »

Pretty sure Terry said it too, though.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163378 on: October 02, 2015, 04:37:50 pm »

Looked at the balance on one of my old prepaid cards. Has over $40 on it. I thought it was dead.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.
Pages: 1 ... 10890 10891 [10892] 10893 10894 ... 13325