Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10646 10647 [10648] 10649 10650 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15773726 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Poi] The deadly game of poi (Happy thread? Poi! B.. Baka!)
« Reply #159705 on: June 28, 2015, 07:15:50 am »

Edit: alcohol yeeeeeeeew!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #159706 on: June 28, 2015, 08:50:25 am »

By the way everyone who was just a part of this has been en-soldiered. Prepare to die horribly!
Poster Formerly Known As Janet, of course, as a Rocketeer (if you're talking about nuCOM LW). :P
It's oldCOM but Gunner-Chan Mk II is our resident dakka expert. She's Mk II because she's died, everyone's died at least once but Gunner-Chan Mk II is my longest living soldier.
Have you gotten lasers yet?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #159707 on: June 28, 2015, 09:41:14 am »

By the way everyone who was just a part of this has been en-soldiered. Prepare to die horribly!
Poster Formerly Known As Janet, of course, as a Rocketeer (if you're talking about nuCOM LW). :P
It's oldCOM but Gunner-Chan Mk II is our resident dakka expert. She's Mk II because she's died, everyone's died at least once but Gunner-Chan Mk II is my longest living soldier.
Am I of soldier!? :D
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #159708 on: June 28, 2015, 09:44:10 am »

No Koss, you are of the aliens.

And then Koss was of the aliens.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #159709 on: June 28, 2015, 10:38:08 am »

I was playing TF2, as a heavy, using just my fists, running around and killing Blue. I killed a heavy three times, got 21 kills in that single life, and nearly came close to beating my record as Heavy kills.

Just from melee.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159710 on: June 28, 2015, 11:07:11 am »

The runs we take least seriously are the ones we succeed most at.
Woah. Life.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #159711 on: June 28, 2015, 11:29:30 am »

So I'm the vastly superior force that X-COM has no chance of beating, simply driving me away? AWESOME :D
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #159712 on: June 28, 2015, 11:53:06 am »

So I'm the vastly superior force that X-COM has no chance of beating, simply driving me away? AWESOME :D
But you get defeated by the army equivalent of drunken lepers.

Spoiler: They shoot like this. (click to show/hide)

And they win.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159713 on: June 28, 2015, 11:57:13 am »

And they win.
Are the other two rookies named Tango and Foxtrot?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #159714 on: June 28, 2015, 12:42:07 pm »

And they win.
Are the other two rookies named Tango and Foxtrot?
No. Glasses and Icecubes. In other news, X-COM Command is reviewing its policy of codenaming rookies based on the line-of-sight objects seen right before the mission starts.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #159715 on: June 28, 2015, 01:02:54 pm »

I once made it to Oregon with my whole family intact! Me, wife, daughter, babby, and my drummer friend. (He doubles as an ox.)
Skimming through posts, at first I thought that you were talking about actually going to Oregon (I assume the journey is just as perilous in modern times).

Anyway, my happy: last night I did open mike stand-up! (It was actually my second time, but I'm not sure if I mentioned it here the first time.) At first, I was disappointed, because there was barely anyone there (I heard there was some fireworks going on or something), but it turned out pretty great, because it was actually just comics there, so everyone was heckling each other, and instead of a time limit, the guy running it would give people the light (shining a light on his phone) when he wanted them to stop, which a lot of the guys then ignored for comedic effect.

Then, afterwards, we all hung out for a bit, which was pretty great, because not only are these guys funny, but the great thing about comics is that they can take and serve insults with each other and no one takes offense because they know it's just ribbing. And my favorite part was probably when two of the comedians just started workshopping one guy's joke just outside of conversation range, and he was like, wtf, are you guys really doing this? But then they came over and shared their ideas, and he was like, oh, yeah, that does make it better.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #159716 on: June 28, 2015, 02:04:47 pm »

A high school friend just wrote to me on Facebook, saying she lost her phone and all the contacts. I've stopped calling because since I went to uni I've always been the one calling, so I eventually assumed that if it's going to be just my unilateral initiative, I won't bother bothering her, but now it turns out it's been an accident.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #159717 on: June 28, 2015, 05:03:49 pm »

That's always nice to hear scrdest, shame to lose a friend like that.

In happy news, finally saw Akira, was as awesome as I expected it to be. Next up GitS I think.

Also more unrelated happies, these images are amazing!
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #159718 on: June 28, 2015, 07:25:13 pm »

Yeah, but you died and had to be resurrected as KoSS II who as of the last mission... Is the new Sergeant! A round of applause for KoSS.

Have you gotten lasers yet?

I just got them and shit they are way better than normal weapons.

I thinks I should go turn this into an actual LP in Play With Your Buddies.

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #159719 on: June 28, 2015, 07:36:18 pm »

Hahahaha, no more shall the bandits of Skyrim terrify me. Only the goddamn dragons now but they're kinda manageable and not impossible road blocks. All shall burn. BURN!
Pages: 1 ... 10646 10647 [10648] 10649 10650 ... 13325