Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10645 10646 [10647] 10648 10649 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15773678 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: [Poi] The deadly game of poi (Happy thread? Poi! B.. Baka!)
« Reply #159690 on: June 27, 2015, 10:55:52 pm »

We're running at about 8 or so distinct incidents at this point. ... I think.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #159691 on: June 27, 2015, 10:56:32 pm »

I do love me some X-Com. Probably my favorite strategy series overall. #XenosGoHome #EarthFirst
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #159692 on: June 27, 2015, 11:12:04 pm »

Oh man xcums.

Everyone should xcum.

Heh. The good news is that 1 person survived my second mission, the bad news is that family members dislike it when soldiers named after them die. But 1 person lived! I'm getting better!
Was it the guy named after you?

Er... Maybe... It's also the guy who went berserk and murdered the other two left in the Skyranger.
#JUSTXCOMTHINGS :D
By the way everyone who was just a part of this has been en-soldiered. Prepare to die horribly!

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #159693 on: June 27, 2015, 11:46:43 pm »

I downed a whole bottle of southern comfort last night, blacked out, and woke up in a bed covered in vomit. I was drunk until five o'clock in the afternoon today, and the hangover just wore off.

Is this happy, or concerning? It was definitely fun, but I am never doing it ever again.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #159694 on: June 27, 2015, 11:48:26 pm »

Did a request in an /a/ drawfag thread.

Some anon complimented my shit. And it wasn't even the anon that requested it. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #159695 on: June 27, 2015, 11:56:28 pm »

I downed a whole bottle of southern comfort last night, blacked out, and woke up in a bed covered in vomit. I was drunk until five o'clock in the afternoon today, and the hangover just wore off.

Is this happy, or concerning? It was definitely fun, but I am never doing it ever again.
Good man. I did the same thing with a fifth of Jack Daniels once. Woke up in a strange room naked and autographed. Turned out I nearly died the night before.
Not a thing to repeat.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #159696 on: June 27, 2015, 11:58:50 pm »

Good man. I did the same thing with a fifth of Jack Daniels once. Woke up in a strange room naked and autographed. Turned out I nearly died the night before.
Not a thing to repeat.

This morning (for the sad occurence when 11 oclock is "morning") I threw up seven times, while ambling around the lake cabin rather drunk. When I sobered up enough I drove home an hour later, went home, and proceeded to sit in the shower for an hour, and threw up again.

I make many sacrifices for the party life

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #159697 on: June 28, 2015, 12:31:07 am »

Not really a great habit, especially if there's anyone who depends on you.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #159698 on: June 28, 2015, 12:31:51 am »

As someone who doesn't drink... y'all need Jesus.  And I'm not even Christian.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #159699 on: June 28, 2015, 12:35:04 am »

Indeed. Jesus can get you some high quality wine for cheap.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #159700 on: June 28, 2015, 12:37:05 am »

... Biblical Jesus was a boozehound and a half. If you were talking from the direction of reducing intake, that's the wrong religious critter to look towards. Now modern day Jesus... I guess some of those latin mixes could put you off the drink. Possibly by just flat killing you, but that's the risk you take, apparently.

Frumple takes no responsibility if you end up as a Tijuana prostitute afterwards, though. That's on you. And the live scorpion that was in the bottle.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #159701 on: June 28, 2015, 12:45:03 am »

Last time I visited home, on the drive back I couldn't stop thinking about an experiment.  "How much of a bottle of rum could I quaff before gagging or taking a breath.  How much relief would I feel afterwards".  It was comforting to think about.

Happy is, I never did find out (:  I may have drunk a lot the past few months, but (with a pair of exceptions) I stopped short of blacking out.  And recently I've been drinking less and less, as I've approached my problems and reengaged with my hobbies.

Still kinda worried that I have to drink 4 beers before I feel practically anything, but I guess that's the human body for ya.  Amazing at adapting to deadly poison.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159702 on: June 28, 2015, 02:57:44 am »

Yay, Southern Comfort! I took a flask of the stuff to the gig I went to last night, since I was too poor to afford drinks. :))
Throwing up... not quite as yay, but at least taking out the entire bottle was impressive. I just hope the experience doesn't turn you off Southern Comfort in future or anything. Only rum seems to make me throw up, for some reason.

Speaking of last night, that was a fun time. I met some friends new and old, chucked a little bit of mosh, and the band I went to see was hilariously wasted and couldn't finish their set. It was beautiful. Oh and I managed to catch the last train back to the city, and then the last train out of the city to here, so no having to wait around in the cold (not that it was a particularly cold night).
Good stuff.

Edit: Wheee time to get drunk with friends.
Four shots down and I'm feeling fine.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 03:54:23 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #159703 on: June 28, 2015, 04:36:30 am »

By the way everyone who was just a part of this has been en-soldiered. Prepare to die horribly!
Poster Formerly Known As Janet, of course, as a Rocketeer (if you're talking about nuCOM LW). :P
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #159704 on: June 28, 2015, 05:33:00 am »

Poster Formerly Known As Janet, of course, as a Rocketeer (if you're talking about nuCOM LW). :P
It's oldCOM but Gunner-Chan Mk II is our resident dakka expert. She's Mk II because she's died, everyone's died at least once but Gunner-Chan Mk II is my longest living soldier.
Pages: 1 ... 10645 10646 [10647] 10648 10649 ... 13325