Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10391 10392 [10393] 10394 10395 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15766644 times)

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

Canon is irrelevant.

(link to start of interview)

Is it just me, or does that girl look really bored and/or uncomfortable through most of this.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

It's not just you. I skimmed through to see if she said anything worthwhile but it would appear she's there so Zenimax can be inclusive.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 09:30:05 pm by Orange Wizard »
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile

It's not just you. I skimmed through to see if she said anything worthwhile but it would appear she's there so Zenimax can be inclusive.
Or maybe she was intimidated by the male-dominated conversation about a male-dominated industry. Just food for thought.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ohboyherewego.gif
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile

Or maybe she was intimidated by the male-dominated conversation about a male-dominated industry. Just food for thought.
Or maybe she was really tired and not quite on her A-game. She looks like she hasn't slept in a while (though that might be eyeshadow)

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

Is it really that intimidating to have a conversation with two other guys who (for the most part) seem pretty friendly?
I mean, if the guys were wearing wifebeaters and spent most of the time making lewd or sexist jokes, I could understand her being uncomfortable. But it's an interview with Old Beardo on video game mythology. Not the most intimidating of things. Unless you're self-concious about your inferior beard.

Unless you mean to argue that The Patriarchy is behind it, in which case we have a different problem.

Seriously, though, she doesn't look intimidated. Just uninterested. Or tired, as ggamer said.
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile

I din't actually watch the video I'm just making wild, accusatory-sounding speculations out of nowhere. Carry on with your day.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Don't ya know, any time a man speaks in mixed company he's perpetuating rape culture and preventing women from expressing themselves.  :P

Though her role was pretty clear: occasionally read off messages from the interwebs asking questions of lore-beard.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

I din't actually watch the video I'm just making wild, accusatory-sounding speculations out of nowhere. Carry on with your day.
Ah. Everything is fine, then.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Back to happies: It occurs to me that, having paid up my rent 'til next month, I'll be free to do whatever the heck I want with my next payment. If I add most of it to my savings account I'll actually have a decent bit of money (compared to usual, anyhow) in there. :o

Let's hope I don't end up blowing it all on that $850 coat I saw a few months ago and fell in love with.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Random link to a youtube video told me that there was an actual Les Miserables movie.
AND I'M LATE 3 YEARS ;_;
Yes I get the difference in cinematography and voice, but context matters. :P

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

Let's hope I don't end up blowing it all on that $850 coat I saw a few months ago and fell in love with.
EIGHT HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS?
IS IT MADE OF +UNICORN LEATHER+?
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

-snip-
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 03:05:25 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

EIGHT HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS?
IS IT MADE OF +UNICORN LEATHER+?
Better, it was velvet.

And I may have misheard the price, who knows- but I wasn't about to reveal my surprise by asking for clarification.
No, Yoink played it cool, as though he wore and purchased obscenely expensive clothing all the time. Sadly that day he was doing his Christmas shopping, and as such had to focus on buying things for others, not himself- otherwise he would have definitely snapped it up at such a bargain price!

>____>
Booze is Life for Yoink

Pages: 1 ... 10391 10392 [10393] 10394 10395 ... 13325