Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10318 10319 [10320] 10321 10322 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15760365 times)

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire

Uuuuh.
Well, DF 2014 came out.

I haven't been living under a rock!

GreatWyrmGold has been banished from the dragon council, for one thing.

There's also this twat named Objective.

Dragon council?

I remember you, ecrown. Welcome back! Not much has happened here, though ;)

I remember you! And I think you're lying to me. Bay12 can't go a month without any insanity, let alone a year or two.

I changed my name.

I don't think you knew not-Orange Wizard me anyway, so it's hardly relevant.

And I don't remember you. But hello regardless!

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

What I'm basically saying is GreatWyrmGold got banned. I don't know if you know him though, but he was pretty prolific. In FGRP, at least.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire

What I'm basically saying is GreatWyrmGold got banned. I don't know if you know him though, but he was pretty prolific. In FGRP, at least.

Oh... I had heard of him, but I haven't visited FGRP much so I didn't really know much about him. Damn, didn't even notice. Still has more posts than anyone else in the forum too.

Less competition for me then, heh.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

You! I remember you! I remember nothing about you, though, because I suck.

Also, fair warning, every so often a silly person comes along and spam samey shock images. We've got a thread we tend to bump every time it happens to serve as a warning so you can block 'em, but just a heads up to be wary if somebody might be looking over your shoulder.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile

I might actually do things in real life this weekend for once! With friends even! This makes me happy since it might mean I'm not as socially inept as I thought!

And this is my five thousand five hundred and fifty fifth post.

Just something silly

Welcome back, ECrown; even though I don't know who you are. It's always nice to see a returning member.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

And this is my five thousand five hundred and fifty fifth post.
Your abrupt showoff of your e-peen just caused me to check my own postcount.

How the hell am I already almost at 10,000 posts?

EDIT: On another note, I managed to string together about four different GIFs of an ungodly cool guy with a mask into one big monster GIF.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 04:38:27 pm by Tawarochir »
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Shitposting

Welcome back, Ecrown.

Seriously, though, let's not start another round of comparing post counts.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile

Maybe because almost half of them are on the "Forum Games and Roleplaying" board? :P
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!

I recognize your avatar, but not much else. Welcome back, though.

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

I'm at 1 posts.  Hello everyone, nice to meetcha.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire

If it's any consolation, I can say the same about you. I do believe I remember Angle somewhat as well, but details are fuzzy.

It's been a very long time since I was really active on a daily basis here (May 2010 to April 2012). I came back briefly in July of 2013 and posted every so often for a few months, but never really got back in. No surprise that not many people will remember me :P

Good to know the old traditional post count comparisons are still going. Gotta compare those epeens!

Just for the record this is post #3837 for me

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile

Caramel hard candies. Got some filled with apple stuff, too :)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

I thought we were missing a dragon around here, but I couldnt figure out which one. Welcome back!

On the happy today: Baby, the foal, let me brush her all over. Head, neck, shoulders, belly, all the way down her legs, even her teats which she would kill you for before. Granted, the only excuse to not have at least one hand on the base of her tail/buttocks scratching vigorously is to scratch her head, but being allowed to scratch something other than her ass without complaint is called "progress." Now she comes to me to get attention rather than having to go to her, and is disappointed/follows me when I leave.

They're all shedding, too. Even the older mare who barely has any hair to begin with is losing enough that brushing her off creates an inch-thick disk of hair on the brush that has to be peeled off once a minute or so. You could probably play hockey with some of those plates, and if the birds are smart they'd just grab one disk and put a couple twigs in it, call it a nest. Especially Baby's plates. So many. Her fur is so soft though~
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

I remember your avatar, and possibly the last time you came back to the forums. WB.  :P

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

Super Smash Bros Soundtrack arrived in the mail. :D
Along with a reminder for an eye dr appointment, a credit-card offer, and a number of political campaign letters.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.
Pages: 1 ... 10318 10319 [10320] 10321 10322 ... 13325