Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10317 10318 [10319] 10320 10321 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15762244 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

LET THE WEEKEND... BEGIN!

hell yes! 48 hours of unbridled assignment writing :(
:(

...Speaking of crazy sheep, I'm having a glass of 'Little Fat Lamb' cider before I head out.
It tastes... like cider. Eurrgh. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

crazysheep

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:fluffy wool]
    • View Profile

mmmm cider.
"Don't be in such a hurry to grow up, for there's nothing a kid can't do."

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Oooooookay

I just finally had the courage to go to the LGBT community group. It wasn't as mindblowingly awesome, but that's probably the depression teenager pessimism bullshit speaking.

It was quite surreal, though, because holy shit, non-hetero people, they fucking exist

It's like sitting with a bunch of unicorns who are eating pizza and watching movies and making jokes.

I'm quite disappointed I was complimented or anything, buuuut that was just me being naïve and narcissistic.

I've also had what is possibly the first thoughtful verbal conversation with someone who isn't my counselor. I feel bad I'm saying my parents don't count, but the moment they discuss LGBT issues pure immature ignorance disguised as intellectualism pour out of their mouth like the Niagara Falls. And GOD FORBID I feel strongly about anything, because I'm Young And Must Be Open-Minded.

Darn, this sound more like a rant than I expected. I'm just feeling kind of light-headed about my encounter with the mythical members of the human species that I happen to be a part of.

LET THE WEEKEND... BEGIN!

hell yes! 48 hours of unbridled assignment writing :( procrastination :D
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

Started watching "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" on Netflix.

I'm surprised to say I actually really freaking love it. It is so tongue-in-cheek that I don't even.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

That's great, Objective! :D

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Karkov

• Bay Watcher
  • There's been a distinct lack of Praisin' recently.
    • View Profile

I passed another certification test, this one being so recently made that I was actually grandfather'd into it.  This one should be rather helpful for getting a job as well, now all I need to do is study and get a CCNA and I should be ridiculously well off.

Life's pretty good, right now.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

SPRING FREAKING BREAK

LET THE PARTY START
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

Mine already happened. Regular weekend, beginning now.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

I don't get a break for a few weeks yet.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Spring break's next week for me.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire

Final term grades came in a few days ago and I got an A in a class I thought I was going to get a D in, and passed a class I thought I failed. Incredibly unexpected, but damn that feels good.

Also I'm back here for no particular reason. You may or may not remember me. Maybe as the original resident Bay12 dragon, maybe as just another forumite (do people even still use that word?), or something else entirely, I dunno. Anyway, I don't recognize half of you, but to those I do: Hello! Anything really interesting happen over the past year or two?

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

Uuuuh.
Well, DF 2014 came out.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

GreatWyrmGold has been banished from the dragon council, for one thing.

There's also this twat named Objective.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

I remember you, ecrown. Welcome back! Not much has happened here, though ;)
Love, scriver~

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

I changed my name.

I don't think you knew not-Orange Wizard me anyway, so it's hardly relevant.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.
Pages: 1 ... 10317 10318 [10319] 10320 10321 ... 13325