Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10314 10315 [10316] 10317 10318 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15765254 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

I got an excellence in my chemistry exams.

That's... I kind of forgot how it feels when things go better than expected.
I'm not going to enumerate what's going well just for reasons of privacy and that it looks pretty dumb out of context, but I'm really proud of myself for a lot of the decisions I've been making lately and am looking forward to finding out what happens next.
Yay happy events! :D

>_>
<_<
Just reading the happy thread makes me happy, many times.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Finished that load of washing and hung it on the line.
My hands are cold and wrinkly, my back hurts, but it's done. I never realised what hard work hand-washing clothes is. :-X I mean, I expected it to be tedious- but actual physical exertion? Gosh. Oh well, it's done now. Hopefully it dries reasonably quickly.
I'll have to do another load once the clothesline is free...

But for now, it's time for noodles and videogames.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Exactly 1/2 of my avatars are now from Zach Morrison stuff.

Guy's a face machine.

Also, I keep forgetting to provide sources for the people who transparency'd the images, so there's the source for the new one from Summerteen Romance.

Spender :O! from Paranatural and Roxy :swoon: from Homestuck were both transparency'd by me, but I cannot for the life of me remember where animekat's transparency comes from (original picture from Summerteen Romance... again). Dangit.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 01:31:16 am by Putnam »

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile

Video game radio.  Site that plays video game music from a pretty big playlist.  Only been listening for an hour now.  Few tracks I dislike, one that I knew, and a few that I haven't heard before that were pretty nice. 
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Well.
Jabberwock started updating his blog again, so some Chick dissections may well appear in the future.
Yay~
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Maths exam went better than expected. I didn't panic and got almost everything done.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

Urist.HasJob = true;
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

Congratulations!  Welcome to the world of having income!

Video game radio.  Site that plays video game music from a pretty big playlist.  Only been listening for an hour now.  Few tracks I dislike, one that I knew, and a few that I haven't heard before that were pretty nice. 
Thank you for this, I want to play a game but can't now because I don't want to turn the music off. :P  I also forwarded it to a friend who is able to listen to music while working and he thanks you as well.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 09:53:32 am by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yet again I find myself re-reading lawastooshort's Roll to Seek the Grail.
Yet again I am chortling! Maybe after I finish this I'll re-read some of his other games. Or maybe update one of my own... nahhh.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

That reminds me of a minimalist RTD I ran on another forum. I should probably revive that.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

CHOCOLATE DIPPED STRAWBERRIES. WHY DIDN'T ANYBODY TELL ME ABOUT THESE. And local stores are starting to get cases of massive strawberries for $1.50.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

CHOCOLATE DIPPED STRAWBERRIES. WHY DIDN'T ANYBODY TELL ME ABOUT THESE. And local stores are starting to get cases of massive strawberries for $1.50.
Friend, let me broaden your horizons - you can dip anything in chocolate. And it will improve the flavor. Have you enjoyed a chocolate-dipped marshmallow? How about pear? Takes dark chocolate to make that one work, but it's a tasty thing. Bananas? Oh god, yes. Throw some cinnamon in the molten chocolate, you'll have good day no matter what else happens.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

I disagree completely; the textures of fruit and chocolate combined create an unpalatable abomination of the senses.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile

IMO some fruits work well in chocolate, and others don't. Personally I've never been a big fan of dipping marshmallows either.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 10314 10315 [10316] 10317 10318 ... 13325