Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10312 10313 [10314] 10315 10316 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15760014 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

Today was my girlfriends birthday. I got her a bunch of old books about aliens and ufos. And some chocolate.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

Woke up with a clear nose today.
Suck it, immune system!
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

This got me wanting to play Tie Fighter again. Just played it again for a moment to break off some of my piloting rust, and made it to level 9 in the training simulator for the Tie Fighter on my first try in ages (first badge already, and I just started), with a pretty nice score while at it. Those later levels get brutal, and popping a few targets at a time can only buy you so much time. Crashing really costs you big time by the end there, especially when the narrow ports are freaking rotating, and you have to weave between 2 of them with orbs blocking the way while at it. Serious reflexes needed for those kinds of maneuvers. Didn't expect to divert power so many times to get the best time/score. Still, that was fun. Now to see if I can reach and beat the Dodec Squadron in Mission 1 for the Tie Fighter again (12 Z-95s. Ugh. And I only knocked out half of them before being fried. Not bad for no shields and no warheads the entire time.), and this time, destroy more than half of them, in fact, complete the whole mission, secondary and all on Hard difficulty again.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 02:07:14 am by Itnetlolor »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

A friend shared a very nice video on facebook! :D
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 02:51:39 am by Tiruin »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just bought my ticket to see Iron Reagan next month. :)
Gonna be a rad time. Who's coming?!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Is that like a play about a politician in a mech armor?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You'll just have to come along and find out.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Okay, give me a moment to swim over.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

It is nice to win, to be vindicated and supported by those in authority.

So, the accusations of incompetency levelled against me by the parent of a particular student were thrown out by a disciplinary panel. They declared that based on their full and thorough investigation that there were absolutely no grounds for the complaint, going as far to call it an unreasonable witch-hunt against a member of staff with a proven track record.

BOOM.
This is a blank sig.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile

And this was from the parents of the kid who did best in the class? Methinks someone is just a bit too used to success. I've known shitheads like this, pissed out of their minds that they got 96% instead of 98% or some other inane bullshit like that, who think the professor is "screwing them over" by giving them a lower A than they "deserve." I can't even imagine the frustration that must be inherent in being on the receiving end of that sort of vapid nonsense.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile

And this was from the parents of the kid who did best in the class? Methinks someone is just a bit too used to success. I've known shitheads like this, pissed out of their minds that they got 96% instead of 98% or some other inane bullshit like that, who think the professor is "screwing them over" by giving them a lower A than they "deserve." I can't even imagine the frustration that must be inherent in being on the receiving end of that sort of vapid nonsense.

An A's an A, idiots. I've got a nearly flawless transcript, and a couple of those are 90.9s and the like.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

An A's an A, idiots. I've got a nearly flawless transcript, and a couple of those are 90.9s and the like.
Well.
Now I feel really embarrassed.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

Pretty sure that at my high schools, A was 4.0 and A+ was 4.3.  Consider that honors classes added +1, and I could definitely see overachievers crying for getting a mere 5.0 in a class.

The trick was that the honors classes simply had more homework.  From everything I gathered, the tests were identical.  So I always chose the honors classes, even though I tended to forget homework assignments, because I could still get a B and it would count like an A.  I tried to tell other students about this but they didn't believe me.  They didn't seem to think they "belonged" in honors, and I was really bad at communicating.

And maybe AP classes added 2?  Not sure, that seems too much.  AP classes were already an amazing deal for potentially granting college credit.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

What is this whole college credit thing, anyway?
I keep seeing it mentioned, but...
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 ... 10312 10313 [10314] 10315 10316 ... 13325