Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9828 9829 [9830] 9831 9832 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15796109 times)

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [=] Bay 12 cannot the box (Happy thread)
« Reply #147435 on: December 11, 2014, 10:00:17 am »

We get our new van today. I will be a soccer mom!
(to prevent confusion, this is a joke, I am male, and none of my kids currently play soccer).

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147436 on: December 11, 2014, 10:11:23 am »

I love rain, and we've got like 24 inches of it here in Berkeley the entire Bay Area!
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147437 on: December 11, 2014, 10:14:11 am »

I love rain, and we've got like 24 inches of it here in Berkeley the entire Bay Area!

cue california being flooded to compensate for the drought

fucking calling it right here

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147438 on: December 11, 2014, 10:17:31 am »

cue california being flooded to compensate for the drought

fucking calling it right here

Would be great if we didn't get quite so much all at once since most of the water is just going to run off. Not that we don't need the water, we DO need the water.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #147439 on: December 11, 2014, 10:27:24 am »

As soon as I get the latest .exe from our repository I think I shall share a download link with y'all, though via pm (or the IRC) because I don't think I should be throwing it up for the whole internet to grab.
I'd be interested in know what kind of game it is, but if you plan on selling it later I don't want to pirate it from you.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147440 on: December 11, 2014, 10:37:45 am »

As soon as I get the latest .exe from our repository I think I shall share a download link with y'all, though via pm (or the IRC) because I don't think I should be throwing it up for the whole internet to grab.
I'd be interested in know what kind of game it is, but if you plan on selling it later I don't want to pirate it from you.

bay12 ladies and gentlemen

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #147441 on: December 11, 2014, 11:30:25 am »

HAH! Philosophy paper written and printed out! I have only one thing to say: Why do I procrastinate so I had to wake up at 6 to finish it and I finished it with only an hour to spare this is not a good thing why do I hate myself so
High five, other person who woke up at 6 to finish their paper! And did so!

Wait, you're in CA too? Now I want to set up a CA meetup even more. Though it would take considerable planning, since it's a big state.

We won't be selling it later, or if we do, it will be an entirely different version (though the chance of this is remote). Its status as a non-monetized student project lets us use a certain likeness. As for details, it's a 2D fighting game where you play as gods flying around space, fighting by grabbing and throwing planets at each other.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #147442 on: December 11, 2014, 11:34:00 am »

took apart 8 computers today :D
im getting good at this
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147443 on: December 11, 2014, 11:50:23 am »

No rain in my part of CA. Just slightly more wind than normal. Most boring "severe storm" ever :/

@HugoLuman: That game sounds awesome!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147444 on: December 11, 2014, 11:54:08 am »

That game sounds hilarious.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147445 on: December 11, 2014, 12:03:26 pm »

Sounds great, Hugo!
I wonder if my computer could run it without crashing...  :P
Just for reference, my computer can handle Dwarf Fort, but it crashes on TF2, uh... minecraft, Don't Starve, Risk of Rain, Toribash, Puzzle Pirates, Civ 5, Warlock, Warlock 2: the Exiled, etc
Basically anything that engages my graphics card slightly more than a roguelike.

My happy, is that two days ago while picking up some pills at the pharmacy, the clerk tells me that the prescription is not available in the prescribed strength AND form. It's available in liquid 50mg portioned packets, or in pills in 75mg form. So I have to make a choice, and I mention that I asked the doc for an alternative because I can't take pills, but it's probably important to have the right strength, and the pills are 1/10th the cost anyways and they have enough in stock.

The clerk recommends trying to drink from a straw when taking pills, asks if I've tried that before. I say no, but I doubt it will work, nothing else worked. I take the pills anyway, and that night try her advice.

I've taken four of them (obviously with 12 hours between each of them, duh :P) so far with only a single sip of liquid each, because the straw works. I mean, yeah, they're a small pill, but actually being able to take a pill without crushing it? Happy!
The Cyan Menace

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147446 on: December 11, 2014, 12:07:43 pm »

Your computer crashes on CivV? sad. The only times it crashes for me is when I have too many mods, I think, otherwise it's fine.

How come you can't take pills? Though I'm probably being nosy here (I tend to be, lol, sorry) and if it's not something you want to post, you can just PM, though if you don't want to talk about it you don't have to.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147447 on: December 11, 2014, 12:12:30 pm »

Nah, it's fine. It's just that the pill always washes forward when I try to swallow; it's pushed forwards, not backwards, by the liquid in my mouth when I press my tongue upwards to swallow.

It's possible the straw regulates the liquid in my mouth and fools me into thinking there's more in there, and there's not so much to wash the pill forward. Which in turn means I've been using too much water trying to swallow before.

As for crashing on CivV, it didn't always. But I think using something else too much (borderlands 2) caused the graphics chip to overheat to the point where it's borked and needs replacing. Badly.
The Cyan Menace

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147448 on: December 11, 2014, 12:18:30 pm »

I can't swallow pills either. Camaraderie!
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147449 on: December 11, 2014, 12:27:28 pm »

Nah, it's fine. It's just that the pill always washes forward when I try to swallow; it's pushed forwards, not backwards, by the liquid in my mouth when I press my tongue upwards to swallow.

It's possible the straw regulates the liquid in my mouth and fools me into thinking there's more in there, and there's not so much to wash the pill forward. Which in turn means I've been using too much water trying to swallow before.

As for crashing on CivV, it didn't always. But I think using something else too much (borderlands 2) caused the graphics chip to overheat to the point where it's borked and needs replacing. Badly.

Hmm, I always put a bit of water in my mouth first, then drop the pill in and swallow. I don't like the taste of pill sitting on my tongue.
Pages: 1 ... 9828 9829 [9830] 9831 9832 ... 13325