Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8890 8891 [8892] 8893 8894 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15761196 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: [\_|-|_/] Kanmusu hijack lawl (Happy thread!)
« Reply #133365 on: July 03, 2014, 09:26:35 pm »

Only water for me.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #133366 on: July 03, 2014, 09:27:30 pm »

This is why I stick to the following:
Water (a rarity, but whatever)
MILK (chocolate milk too; it is often regarded as a kids' drink but it is TASTY)
Tea (No honey. No sugar. Some milk.)
Lemonade
Orange juice and other fruit drinks, namely pineapple juice.
Lastly but not least, various carbonated beverages.

An edited-to-suit me version.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133367 on: July 03, 2014, 09:35:45 pm »

Boring.
* Yoink drinks coffee, tea, water and apple juice in addition to copious amounts of alcohol most weekends.

Current happy: I had some nice dreams last night this morning. No, nothing creepy(That I remember). Just those meandering sorts of dreams that you never remember much of but which you know were pleasant. Also there was a crazy-awesome song in the last one. Now I wish it existed.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #133368 on: July 03, 2014, 09:42:34 pm »

I wonder why no one tries lemon in coca cola zero, cut the lemon in half, squeeze it on a squeezer, seive the juice through and pour coca cola into it and viola!
Stuff is delicious if you get it right.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Valid_Dark

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wont let me Dream, I wont let you sleep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133369 on: July 03, 2014, 09:48:32 pm »

Monsoon season just started in Arizona,  it's pretty much the best thing about Arizona. It makes me so happy!!  :D

it was 109 earlier today, and now it's around 80, and it won't get into the 90's for the next 2 weeks or so, and it's going to rain a lot, and dust storms are awesome, etc.

Only downside is if you go out during a duststorm you'll get dirt/sand in your mouth/eyes
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't

My milkshake brings all the criminals to justice.

DeKaFu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133370 on: July 03, 2014, 09:56:15 pm »

...I can never quite tell if people using "viola!" as an exclamation are being intentionally silly or not.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133371 on: July 03, 2014, 09:59:08 pm »

Monsoon season just started in Arizona,  it's pretty much the best thing about Arizona. It makes me so happy!!  :D

it was 109 earlier today, and now it's around 80, and it won't get into the 90's for the next 2 weeks or so, and it's going to rain a lot, and dust storms are awesome, etc.

Only downside is if you go out during a duststorm you'll get dirt/sand in your mouth/eyes
Oh man, I remember Arizona dust storms. Once we went to the opening ceremony or whatever of a new library, and a giant duststorm started right afterward. We sort of endured, squinting and holding shirts over our breathing-holes, for an hour or so. I don't remember how the speakers coped.

I have to say, I did like the wacko weather in Phoenix. It rarely rained, when it did rain it looked like the skies just opened wide, but it did get windy a lot, and when it got windy you got dust storms.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 10:08:28 pm by SealyStar »
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #133372 on: July 03, 2014, 10:03:11 pm »

I had a date yesterday, and I fucking blew her mind. :)

This girl hasn't ever been in a healthy, functional relationship. :/ She's always been mistreated and stuff. So I invited her over. She agreed, and I told her I would cook for her. I did. I made grilled tilapia (seasoned lightly and cooked in butter), portabella mushrooms stuffed with spinach, artichoke, and parmesan cheese, a fruit salad (black, blue, rasp and strawberries, cantelope, and pineapple), with a piece of toast on the side. I served her a glass of champagne with dinner, even though neither of us drank hardly any at all.

Then, after dinner, we watched Alien and had ice cream with chocolate syrup on top, and I played some very poignant songs for her. :) Then we went to bed, and I treated her like no one else had ever treated her before. :)
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133373 on: July 03, 2014, 10:03:28 pm »

...I can never quite tell if people using "viola!" as an exclamation are being intentionally silly or not.
Spoiler: Voila, a viola! (click to show/hide)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #133374 on: July 03, 2014, 10:09:05 pm »

Rainy night, cuddling with the cat. :3

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133375 on: July 03, 2014, 10:19:27 pm »

Sometimes my terrible speaking capabilities can be amusing.

Apparently when I was younger I would sit in my room watching my dinner while eating my TV.

Sometimes I feel like my tongue is too large for my mouth.

I've been reminded of the time when my younger sister managed to convince me that my eyes were blue. They are not. She's better with the spoken word than she seems, despite her speech impediment.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 10:31:51 pm by BlackFlyme »

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #133376 on: July 03, 2014, 10:39:46 pm »

Thought coffee was disgusting, because I only knew it the way my dad drank it -- black.  At 21, I was introduced to coffee with irish cream.  After drinking that, I noticed its benefits.  Then I became addicted and lost the benefits to tolerance.  Now it's just a dependency I've wished I could get rid of for the last 6 or 7 years.  I still love drinking it.  I just hate being physically dependent on something like that.  And I think it's had negative effects over the long-term.
I started with Mtn Dew, but ended up with enough of a caffeine tolerance that I needed to switch to coffee or my teeth would rot out, followed by my heart and pancreas rotting out. I never really cared for the taste of coffee, so I thus started by drinking plain espresso shots: maximum caffeine in minimum coffee (also super-cheap, which was important in uni). I've since acquired a taste for it (especially some nice, bitter espresso shots; I still don't care for the acidic stuff), and prefer the taste of plain espresso shots.

Which I'm rather happy about. Coffee is an appetite suppressant. Without the creamer, milk, caramel, ect that people add to it, coffee is also basically 0 calories. With that stuff, it's like eating candy bars. Given my sedentary programmer/gamer lifestyle, preferring it entirely plain is a good thing.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133377 on: July 03, 2014, 10:56:23 pm »

« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 06:47:53 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #133378 on: July 03, 2014, 11:13:23 pm »

EDIT: I THINK I GOT THE JOB, I GOT THE JOB, I GOT THE JOB?

They're asking me how many days a week I'm available to teach!!!!!!
Relevant?

Also re: caffeine
After a few years of daily energy drinks punctuated by withdrawal so that I could start getting the benefits back, I've eased into a cup or two of tea each day. I could stand to roll it back a little further, but the headaches are a bitch and I'm technically under medical advice to not take any OTC painkillers (acetaminophen because allergy, everything else because gastric irritation). So that's unpleasant.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #133379 on: July 03, 2014, 11:21:52 pm »

Given you only think you got the job...

I believe a tentative congratulations are in order! :P
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread
Pages: 1 ... 8890 8891 [8892] 8893 8894 ... 13325