Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8751 8752 [8753] 8754 8755 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15758092 times)

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
Re: [ ヽ(゜Q。)ノ] ONEEESAAAMAAAAAAA (Happy thread?!?!)
« Reply #131280 on: June 11, 2014, 09:34:00 pm »

While it's true that some priests have... unusual tastes (I know my fair share of them), not all of them are. Kind of unfair to put that label to every single one of them. After all, you don't say that an American mass murderer, for example, is representative of his entire race and culture group. But that's as far as I'll go, because flamewars.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131281 on: June 11, 2014, 10:09:37 pm »

Hahahahahahah.
Meanwhile in Australia: "Look out, it's an American! FUCK DON'T SHOOT US!"
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #131282 on: June 11, 2014, 10:51:54 pm »

Despite a dragged out work day (cleaning out a flood), and a speed bump or two (kudos to going to the dentist yesterday, and the pain and grogginess dragging on to today), I still managed to have fun tonight screwing around in Terraria with my brothers.

EDIT:
Also a double performance by Jack White, on Conan.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 10:54:47 pm by Itnetlolor »

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131283 on: June 11, 2014, 10:58:25 pm »

Despite a dragged out work day (cleaning out a flood), and a speed bump or two (kudos to going to the dentist yesterday, and the pain and grogginess dragging on to today), I still managed to have fun tonight screwing around in Terraria with my brothers.

EDIT:
Also a double performance by Jack White, on Conan.

I feel jealous. My brothers' don't ever want to play Terraria with some form of hacktool, and they usually leave me alone to "build the world".

The most I got them to do was to dig a hellevator, and that was before the plant pot update. T^T

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #131284 on: June 11, 2014, 11:03:03 pm »

My sister loves Minecraft but gets me to build her house's roof.

Sometimes just her house, period..Of course, her idea of a "house" is a randomly shaped box with strangely defined rooms, a grass floor, and a completely flat roof, leaving no jumping space or anything.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #131285 on: June 12, 2014, 12:07:12 am »

Yeah, I'm gonna have to conclude that Hate Plus turned Analogue into something great. I'm now feeling that classic sense of emptiness when something special to me ends. It's painful, but it's a good pain.

Spoiler: Actually A Spoiler (click to show/hide)
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131286 on: June 12, 2014, 12:21:03 am »

Well, I'm graduating high school tomorrow. I'll post the speech I'm giving afterwards.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131287 on: June 12, 2014, 12:21:32 am »

Yeah, I'm gonna have to conclude that Hate Plus turned Analogue into something great. I'm now feeling that classic sense of emptiness when something special to me ends. It's painful, but it's a good pain.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #131288 on: June 12, 2014, 12:32:55 am »

Well, I'm graduating high school tomorrow. I'll post the speech I'm giving afterwards.
Hooray! Enjoy the next stage of life, whatever it is.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131289 on: June 12, 2014, 12:56:52 am »

College, UC Santa Cruz specifically. I'm hoping to do a double major in Applied Mathematics and Economics, so I can do economic modelling one day.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131290 on: June 12, 2014, 01:03:08 am »

College, UC Santa Cruz specifically. I'm hoping to do a double major in Applied Mathematics and Economics, so I can do economic modelling one day.
That's two(?) Bay 12ers surprisingly close by :o
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #131291 on: June 12, 2014, 02:18:36 am »

Spoiler: gato (click to show/hide)
Someone told me that it's a half-stray cat. It doesn't have an owner, but it hangs around our school because one of the gate guards feeds it every so often. It also isn't afraid of people at all, and lets random people pet it. And it goes meow meow <3

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131292 on: June 12, 2014, 02:21:41 am »

* LordSlowpoke adjusts microscope

yep

that's a mamífero felino de tamaño generalmente pequeño, cuerpo flexible, cabeza redonda, patas cortas, cola larga, pelo espeso y suave, largos bigotes y uñas retráctiles; es carnívoro y tiene gran agilidad, buen olfato, buen oído y excelente visión nocturna; existen muchas especies diferentes.

* LordSlowpoke sets down google translate, also dictionary

pretty cool, i remember when i attended hs and there was a bunch of cats living nearby because people kept their basement windows open for some reason therefore they had semi-safe places to sleep and they were fed once in a while also

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage
« Reply #131293 on: June 12, 2014, 02:25:08 am »

Holy shit, congrats! Seriously, if you have a chance, please send Ben Read, my old professor for Chinese Political Studies, a greeting for me when you do! That dude is incredibly smart and awesome, even if his course load's required reading is... well, insane.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131294 on: June 12, 2014, 02:28:46 am »

Being the schmuck I am I naturally opened and read every one of them spoilers. I knew I smelt shenanigans when I checked the achievement page.
Pages: 1 ... 8751 8752 [8753] 8754 8755 ... 13325