Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8663 8664 [8665] 8666 8667 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15758719 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: [~島風~] Kanmusu butt special (Happy thread?!?!)
« Reply #129960 on: May 26, 2014, 02:50:08 am »

In the #Bqy12lb irc we are discussing making giant robots using suits of armor moved by hydraulics filled with shoggoths.

Are the shoggoths also moved by hydraulics?
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #129962 on: May 26, 2014, 03:47:07 am »

In the #Bay12lb irc we are discussing making giant robots using suits of armor moved by hydraulics filled with shoggoths.

fixed it for you :P

... unless you were actually in #bqy12lb ? o_O

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #129963 on: May 26, 2014, 03:56:38 am »

Gave my shitty twitter thing, that I have for some odd reason, a makeover...

... I think I'm taking this pronunciation joke of my username too far. (Rilder is pronounced Rye-Elder which a let's player a follow coined "Sage of bread" from)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 04:27:53 am by Rilder »
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #129964 on: May 26, 2014, 04:15:43 am »

... I think I'm taking this pronunciation joke of my username too far. (Rilder is pronounced Rye-Elder which a let's player a follow coined "Sage of bread" from)
Until I read the sentence below the picture, I was thoroughly disturbed because I saw the picture as an old man with hollow, glowing eye sockets.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #129965 on: May 26, 2014, 04:16:23 am »

Until I read the sentence below the picture, I was thoroughly disturbed because I saw the picture as an old man with hollow, glowing eye sockets.

Same.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #129966 on: May 26, 2014, 04:31:49 am »

Hollow glowing eye sockets OF BREAD.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #129967 on: May 26, 2014, 04:36:22 am »

I just thought it was pumpkins...

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #129968 on: May 26, 2014, 06:32:31 am »

For once, YouTube's recommendations actually gave me something completely unrelated to what I've been watching and what I enjoyed a lot.

Why Are Things Creepy
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #129969 on: May 26, 2014, 07:33:19 am »

Made it to Jeju Island! This place is pretty cool, despite the increasingly dark past my curiosity research is turning up. Also, Owlbread, this is another place of local independence, as a self-governing province with its own airline and bank.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129970 on: May 26, 2014, 07:46:15 am »

Just got my upper left wisdom tooth removed. It hurts, but the procedure was fun and it felt really weird and interesting when the tendons were cut.

Oh, and the tooth itself is very well-formed and good looking. Three more and I'll make myself a pair of human ivory cufflinks a-la Wolfsheim!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 07:52:22 am by Knit tie »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #129971 on: May 26, 2014, 07:53:44 am »

I just found out I have donated blood 27 times inmy life :/

*Shudders"

Sure you shouldn't put that in the sad thread? Nah, I know it's meant to be a happy-I just hate needles. Eugh. I remember them holding them in my primary school, and I walked in by accident. :/

Never for me. Good work for you, though! You've made many people happy!
I think you pressed the "?" key and instead wanted to press the ">" key :p

Because blood donations are OK. Blood...regenerates, so to speak.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #129972 on: May 26, 2014, 07:57:34 am »

Made it to Jeju Island! This place is pretty cool, despite the increasingly dark past my curiosity research is turning up. Also, Owlbread, this is another place of local independence, as a self-governing province with its own airline and bank.

For some reason, Jeju has been the butt end of a corrupt government many, many times in its history.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129973 on: May 26, 2014, 07:58:02 am »

I just found out I have donated blood 27 times inmy life :/

*Shudders"

Sure you shouldn't put that in the sad thread? Nah, I know it's meant to be a happy-I just hate needles. Eugh. I remember them holding them in my primary school, and I walked in by accident. :/

Never for me. Good work for you, though! You've made many people happy!
I think you pressed the "?" key and instead wanted to press the ">" key :p

Because blood donations are OK. Blood...regenerates, so to speak.
Blood is perfectly capable of being replenished and regenerated, unlike so many other tissues. And who cares anyway? What matters is that your blood donations will save lives.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #129974 on: May 26, 2014, 08:36:03 am »

For some reason, Jeju has been the butt end of a corrupt government many, many times in its history.
Yes, I've noticed. I wasn't particularly shocked until I got to the part where a fifth of the island was systematically murdered in the late 40's.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 8663 8664 [8665] 8666 8667 ... 13325