Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7800 7801 [7802] 7803 7804 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15786107 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That. That.
It.
It's fifteen minutes long.
And the loop, is, like.
Less than a minute.
That is insane.

Also disturbing catchy for something that is completely incomprehensible.
Apparently there are actual lyrics for it. I thought it was just mumbled gibberish.
I found it to be gibberish as well. What language is it?

Ukulele.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That. That.
It.
And the loop, is, like.
Less than a minute.
That is insane.

Apparently there are actual lyrics for it. I thought it was just mumbled gibberish.

Ukulele.

I'd be more inclined to call the language boiled egg, but I am no linguist.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

That. That.
It.
And the loop, is, like.
Less than a minute.
That is insane.

Ukulele.
Definitely this.

The only thing that makes me sad is that I don't know the origin of the video itself... It seems like there would be a highly amusing story there.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

I was watching Beagle's X-COM stream, and I just watched him win an Ironman Impossible Terror mission with three rookies and one MEC rookie. Zero casualties (for X-COM, the civilians did not fare so well). I don't even know what to say. I have witnessed the unimaginable.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

I was watching Beagle's X-COM stream, and I just watched him win an Ironman Impossible Terror mission with three rookies and one MEC rookie. Zero casualties (for X-COM, the civilians did not fare so well). I don't even know what to say. I have witnessed the unimaginable.
Is he gonna post the stream on YouTube because otherwise I'll never see the glory.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

Argh. I really wanna get Enemy Within, but for an expansion I just find it prohibitively expensive.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

-snip-
Given there have been multiple reports of stuff like this, whilst this one may be fake, I doubt they all are. I seem to remember one where someone tried robbing a retired boxer...
If it makes up for it, I've been mugged at knifepoint a couple of times. It was terrifying, but not so much that my elbows and knees shut down.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

What mockery is this?

Besides that is not official uniform for the Serenity crew, this is:

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile

Woohoo!

I'm back from a trip... last night at about 10 and I was stuffed with southern thanksgiving food.

Anyway, Woohoo!

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

-snip-
Given there have been multiple reports of stuff like this, whilst this one may be fake, I doubt they all are. I seem to remember one where someone tried robbing a retired boxer...
There's also been that case where a team of muggers attempted to attack two previous MMA world champs.
Hilarity Ensues.

And my daily happy;
I recently downloaded a show-autotorrenter and renamer.
So I shall never again be late for my Newsroom.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile

Bought Gone Home when it was on sale and I just played through it. Holy shit all the feelings. One of the best things I have gone through lately.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

Back from vacation.  I heard there was some kind of party while I was gone.  Hope I didn't miss too much.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

I am listening to memories. Sweet memories.

Also I spent ten minutes argueing with my friends that one of them was an old heater.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

-snip-
If it makes up for it, I've been mugged at knifepoint a couple of times. It was terrifying, but not so much that my elbows and knees shut down.
Given that you are filled with the fire of face-punching glory, I'm not sure you really count for a general analysis of that.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 7800 7801 [7802] 7803 7804 ... 13325