Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7644 7645 [7646] 7647 7648 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15755517 times)

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
Re: [ლ( ლ)] He comes (Happy thread)
« Reply #114675 on: October 19, 2013, 10:41:14 pm »

You're saying Hilary Clinton getting a presidential endorsement from Barrack O'Sirius for her 2016 campaign isn't zany?

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114676 on: October 19, 2013, 11:09:15 pm »

Bought a new PC. Feels great to finally be able to play the third of my Steam library that was unplayable on my old college laptop.

Relatively minor quibble, it's so large that it would stick out of my desk by an inch or so, preventing me from shutting the door. Not that I would do that anyway, the side vents would be blocked.

Also, it's got a turbo buttonswitch. Fuck yeah.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 11:27:17 pm by Mephisto »

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114677 on: October 19, 2013, 11:14:29 pm »

'bout damn time the cold got here.

Now give it a few weeks and I'll be complaining that I'm freezing all day.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114678 on: October 19, 2013, 11:26:35 pm »

Terraria happies: Wolfeyez and I took down two queen bees. Simultaneously.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #114679 on: October 19, 2013, 11:45:53 pm »

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #114680 on: October 20, 2013, 12:08:28 am »

New roommate get! Although the only thing worse than his English is my Chinese, so communication is difficult. Oh well, as long as the rent is paid, all is well.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #114681 on: October 20, 2013, 05:38:36 am »

Is it still secret now that you're done with it?
No, but what it actually was could never compare to the zany things you Bay Watchers came up with, so I shall keep it a secret :P
Don't make me use....

THE TVTROPES  :P

Wait, when did Pelinal get a robot?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114682 on: October 20, 2013, 06:11:17 am »

From now on this is what I imagine those spambots advertising for guides to get laid. It makes me hate them ever so slightly less.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114683 on: October 20, 2013, 08:30:30 am »

My favourites are those really ersatz ones that try to advertise kitchen fittings somewhere in England.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114684 on: October 20, 2013, 08:39:08 am »

My favourites are those really ersatz ones that try to advertise kitchen fittings somewhere in England.
Eat your fucking ravioli in your new fucking kitchen from Oxford!
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #114685 on: October 20, 2013, 09:03:00 am »

I just came back home with my groceries. About 20 kg (44 pounds for Imperial-ists here) of those. Which I had to haul in a single large bag for about half a kilometer and up a couple flights of stairs.

My everything hurts, but realizing I pulled it off, in process discovering a shortcut from my bus stop to my flat makes me feel awesome.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114686 on: October 20, 2013, 09:10:01 am »

scr stronk

did you happen to bring only one bag with you for shopping needs or did they only provide you with one on the spot since usually if you're planning to buy more than ten kilos of stuff you take your own and certainly not one

scr stronk though

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #114687 on: October 20, 2013, 09:36:06 am »

I watched The girl with the dragon tattoo yesterday.
Was a pretty cool movie, one that's certainly going on my "watch again later" list because I didn't quite catch a few parts of the plot.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #114688 on: October 20, 2013, 09:36:56 am »

scr stronk

did you happen to bring only one bag with you for shopping needs or did they only provide you with one on the spot since usually if you're planning to buy more than ten kilos of stuff you take your own and certainly not one

scr stronk though

xD

Not really stronk, though. More like absent-minded and determined to get back home.

I brought just one bag since I only had one, although it's not one of those paper-thin-plastic bags but a 'holy fuck guys we used all our plastic on a single bag' huge thing I have in my house and take out for shopping.

That said, I was an idiot to not predict that - the whole point of the trip was to replenish my dwindling milk supply, since milk shortage is DEFCON 2 for me, and realizing that 12 litres of milk, assuming it's as thin as water, which it isn't, would weigh 12 kg is basic physics, and I bought a couple of other things.

Although my obliviousness played both sides, because since I was entirely oblivious to the temperature outdoors, which (in Celsius) doubled since yesterday, I took a pair of leather gloves which I used to wrap the bag's... uh, handle? The part you hold. Dammit, command over English, why must you betray me in such an inopportune moment? Which made the pressure a bit manageable.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114689 on: October 20, 2013, 10:04:16 am »

Where the hell did you find a 3 gallon jug of milk!?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 7644 7645 [7646] 7647 7648 ... 13325