Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7479 7480 [7481] 7482 7483 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15741569 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #112200 on: September 03, 2013, 06:56:25 pm »

At the moment, I'm planning to do all the writing, but I'll keep ya in mind =]
<3 <3 <3 I could also do editing. Even better than MetalSlime could (no offence! D:)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #112201 on: September 03, 2013, 06:59:50 pm »

You sir, have just made an enemy for life. Next I visit the country club I shall tell all the gentlemen there of your seditious talk.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #112202 on: September 03, 2013, 07:01:29 pm »

... tense correction at twenty paces? Loser forced to read unpunctuated fanfiction for no less than five hours?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112203 on: September 03, 2013, 07:03:22 pm »

If you'd like an editor, I could do that. I hate poorly edited writing.

Possibly a good idea--I was thinking about that.  But let's not get ahead of ourselves, when nothing has as yet been written. . . I'll start adding a list in-thread of people who have offered their skills.

EDIT: Personal happy: I'm getting rid of some 50% of my clothes.  This isn't a problem because I had way too much and mostly was holding on to things from middle school and the like that still fit and had sentimental value, but really can't wear as an adult--or things that I kept in hopes of suddenly having a different figure/body type, usually involving being at least 3 inches taller.

Now my clothing is actually 50% jackets, coats, and vests, but I'm okay with that.  I am the most debonair.  It is me.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 07:07:15 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #112204 on: September 03, 2013, 07:14:00 pm »

Ah, I know that feeling. I think I actually have to get rid get rid of a lot of junk, as opposed to leaving it hidden in other people's clothing storage places, but... yeah. I've gone the past six months with, like. Maybe seven, eight shirts (a couple of which are actually unwearable but I haven't gotten around to doing anything with, yet.). Four pairs of pants. Slightly more equitable amount of other stuff (socks, underclothing... the important things.), but... yeah. I've got enough clothes to last me maybe 1.5-2 weeks, with appropriate stretching. And that's alllll~

It frees space to stack books and bedding everywhere. Which I haven't actually done, but... yeah. All the bedding. All the books. Wheeeee ♪
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112205 on: September 03, 2013, 07:24:39 pm »

Yeah.  I own rather a lot more than that because I'm female and I can (and have to) get away with it, but I've decided to finally get rid of all the red, brown, and yellow above-the-knee cutesy shit my mom kept on trying to get me to wear.  I have to transport this stuff and I can decide what I'm keeping, now.  If I want to dress like an emotionally constipated 40-year-old, then I get to do that.

(I'm not dressing like an emotionally constipated 40-year-old.  I'm dressing in a fairly gender-neutral way, though)
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112206 on: September 03, 2013, 07:26:54 pm »

I have a full time job interview!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #112207 on: September 03, 2013, 07:39:02 pm »

I'd be willing to offer my skills as a sprite artist, if you want your game to have a retro look... though I'm not exactly sure as to what the premise is beyond "math dating sim" and also I'm not exactly the best sprite artist.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #112208 on: September 03, 2013, 07:41:41 pm »

You know the Shire in The Hobbit movie?
Yeah, you can actually go visit it in real life.

Obviously there won't be any hobbits there, but it still sounds bloody amazing.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112209 on: September 03, 2013, 09:00:22 pm »

Getting rid of all this stuff has actually been really freeing.  I'm admitting to myself that yes, I'm a grown-up woman, and yes, I'm short, and yes, I've got bigger hips and thighs than I used to, and that's not going to change because I'd have to literally shave some bone off to fit in a lot of the old stuff.  And yes, I have the skin tone I have so this stuff that would look good on a paler person is not going to get to stay.  Nor is anything bright red.  And no, I'm not going to keep the stuff that would be appropriate in my 40s--my mom can borrow it for a while.

I don't know.  I guess I'm finally ready to see my childhood as a beginning rather than an end, and to start flourishing with what I have now.  It's not that I think one is better than the other.  It's just that what I am is an adult, and I'm ready to accept and enjoy the good things that come with that.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112210 on: September 04, 2013, 05:03:54 am »

Finally getting to meet an old friend for the first time in years next week.

Also cycled a long distance today.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #112211 on: September 04, 2013, 06:09:05 am »

I hope you'll be able to throw a party under the Party Tree c:

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #112212 on: September 04, 2013, 06:31:17 am »

I hope you'll be able to throw a party under the Party Tree c:
That is amazing.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #112213 on: September 04, 2013, 08:53:07 am »

I found a friend with a massage chair, and it is heavenly on my back and scapula things.

EDIT:  I love this thing.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 08:54:47 am by pisskop »
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile
« Reply #112214 on: September 04, 2013, 10:14:38 am »

Thank you Totalbiscuit for leading me to itmejps channel for Dark Heresy, which lead me to Rollplay which eventually lead me to Neals twitch and the awesomeness that is eSports Mafia.
Pages: 1 ... 7479 7480 [7481] 7482 7483 ... 13325