Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7335 7336 [7337] 7338 7339 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15774283 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #110040 on: July 25, 2013, 06:36:53 pm »

I KNOW SOME FINE FOLKS WHO WILL BE GETTING BEAUTIFUL ORIGAMI BOXES MADE FOR 'EM
This is the best thing ever.

Personally made paper objects are one of the best things ever. :D

XXSockXX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110041 on: July 25, 2013, 06:46:14 pm »

A 12 year old bought 2600 euro worth of candy with bad cheques.
I found this really funny, not because french people still use checks, but because it's sweet.

XXSockXX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110042 on: July 25, 2013, 07:02:13 pm »

I found this really funny, not because french people still use checks, but because it's sweet.
Dat pun.
I wasn't even really going for a pun  :). I would have expected a kid with 2600 euro to be a spoiled brat and buy some expensive electronic gadgets, but she just bought candy, which is really cute and innocent.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110043 on: July 25, 2013, 07:04:46 pm »

She's going to get a hell of a stomach ache from that. But probably in ten years she will look back at what she did and say "worth it".
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110044 on: July 25, 2013, 07:11:29 pm »

I find this to be adorable and endearing. Also I'm from California and I still use checks.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

XXSockXX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110046 on: July 25, 2013, 07:18:46 pm »

I find this to be adorable and endearing. Also I'm from California and I still use checks.
Well, there's nothing wrong with checks, it's just everbody pays cash or with credit cards in Germany and nobody uses checks anymore while people, especially elderly ones, in France will write checks over 50 cent in the supermarket.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #110047 on: July 25, 2013, 07:19:50 pm »

"So a little girl is writing Checks for candy? Seems legit."

Also, 23 checks at once, damn. All I can imagine is my father would've probably extracted the entire company by the time they checked. I mean hell, did they ever bother running a little girl's check through the bank? Hell, she didn't need any of those fancy bad-check tricks.

Anyway, in NYC the weather has returned to sane temperatures. Actually it probably went a little past sane and ended up in cold (Cold, in July. Help me out here. I needed a long-sleeve for crying out loud.), but that's much, much better then what we've been getting.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110048 on: July 25, 2013, 07:39:10 pm »

Well, there's nothing wrong with checks, it's just everbody pays cash or with credit cards in Germany and nobody uses checks anymore while people, especially elderly ones, in France will write checks over 50 cent in the supermarket.
I thought you were implying everywhere in the world instead of just one country so I apologize.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

XXSockXX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110049 on: July 25, 2013, 07:43:34 pm »

No need to apologize. It's just that elderly women in France paying a single baguette with a check is something I found funny which added to my amusement about the stolen check story.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #110050 on: July 25, 2013, 08:00:51 pm »

What pleasure of inconceivable purity there is in being an object of abhorrence for the sole Being to whom destiny links my life!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 08:09:03 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #110051 on: July 25, 2013, 08:06:51 pm »

I just got my class schedule...its a lot better than what I would have expected considering my grades at the end of last year.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110052 on: July 25, 2013, 08:07:43 pm »

What pleasure of inconceivable purity there is in being an object of abhorrence for the sole Being to whom destiny links my life!
What the fuck? Why is there a scroll bar on your post?

I just got my class schedule...its a lot better than what I would have expected considering my grades at the end of last year.
Congratulations to you and I hope you have a good semester or what-have you.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #110053 on: July 25, 2013, 08:13:28 pm »

Your wife/husband/bondmate is mad at you?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #110054 on: July 25, 2013, 08:17:20 pm »

Found some of my old home brew tabletop stuff, and I had some pretty good ideas back then. It got me over a combat problem I'd been having with my current rule set and inspired me to flesh out the main setting. I love working on this stuff.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.
Pages: 1 ... 7335 7336 [7337] 7338 7339 ... 13325