Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7336 7337 [7338] 7339 7340 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15772864 times)

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #110055 on: July 25, 2013, 08:32:25 pm »

What pleasure of inconceivable purity there is in being an object of abhorrence for the sole Being to whom destiny links my life!
Your wife/husband/bondmate is mad at you?
I think Cthulu is happy that he's in love and has met a wonderful person. I'm happy I'm not on fire, that Spider Bro ate all the cockroaches, that I ate pizza three times this week, and that I felt some degree of nostalgia after seeing that I had 256 posts before this one that was related to when I was introduced to computers in kindergarten and then given a Tandy when I was in the fourth or fifth grade. I miss my Tandy. She may not have been able to do much outside of Kings Quest, Space Quest and a Sesame Street activity book game but my god she was a wonderful machine.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #110056 on: July 25, 2013, 08:35:45 pm »

But an object of abhorrence is a bad thing, isn't it?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Viceroy of Shenanigans

• Escaped Lunatic
  • :o)
    • View Profile
« Reply #110057 on: July 25, 2013, 08:38:10 pm »

Is it part of your plan to be an object of abhorrence? There are situations where nobody would suspect them of doing certain things, my friend.

XXSockXX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110058 on: July 25, 2013, 08:44:24 pm »

It's all relative. As an Eldritch Abomination you probably know how people meeting you might go insane in abhorrence while still making a nice connection on a personal level.

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110059 on: July 25, 2013, 08:51:36 pm »

It's all relative. As an Eldritch Abomination you probably know how people meeting you might go insane in abhorrence while still making a nice connection on a personal level.
As a younger ancillae of Clan Malkavian I'm just glad my cellphone isn't screaming at me to get my ass out of bed and that the plastic bag collection I have in my kitchen pantry hasn't decided to officially plot with the stuffed animals in my walk-in closet to take over my barony yet. I also like how the blinds on the window and my patio door don't let any light in this time of the day. It's nice really.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110060 on: July 25, 2013, 08:53:08 pm »

As a younger ancillae of Clan Malkavian I'm just glad my cellphone isn't screaming at me to get my ass out of bed and that the plastic bag collection I have in my kitchen pantry hasn't decided to officially plot with the stuffed animals in my walk-in closet to take over my barony yet. I also like how the blinds on the window and my patio door don't let any light in this time of the day. It's nice really.

xantie-chan, you know where to meet me~
good thing we don't even have to be covert about this kind of stuff

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #110061 on: July 25, 2013, 08:58:26 pm »

It's song lyrics, God.  Deathspell Omega.  About how God's gonna judge even the least of your words so make everything you do an act of defiance.
Shoes...

XXSockXX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110062 on: July 25, 2013, 09:00:54 pm »

Oh. I only have "Si monvmentvm reqvires, circvmspice", so I didn't immediately recognize it. Bet it's catchy  ;).

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #110063 on: July 25, 2013, 09:09:45 pm »

xantie-chan, you know where to meet me~
good thing we don't even have to be covert about this kind of stuff
I'll send an avatar since I'm having cat time right now.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110064 on: July 25, 2013, 09:23:30 pm »

Oh. I only have "Si monvmentvm reqvires, circvmspice", so I didn't immediately recognize it. Bet it's catchy  ;).
I have Pokémon music remixes for some reason. Makes me nostalgic and makes me miss Pika, Bubbles and Luna - my Pikachu, Blastoise and Clefable respectively. I always took them to the Elite Four and they always kicked ass. Then Pokémon Silver came around and it was Pika, Bubbles and Luna alongside Acorn and Chomp - my Furret and my Feraligator. Then some assholes made it so you couldn't trade Pokémon from Gen 1/2 to Pokémon Sapphire so I found solace in Harmony and Kitty - my Gardevoir and my Delcatty.

I kind of fell in love with Harmony because of how she always saved my ass in that game and this may sound strange but she was one of my first four video game crushes - the other three being Mary, Anne and Elli from Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town. I find myself looking back now and remembering that I loved the video game girls of my adolescence more than the real girlfriends I had during that time - Sarah was a whiny little whelp and Kimberly obsessively cracked into my online game accounts. Either way I'm feeling nostalgic now and it makes me happy.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #110066 on: July 25, 2013, 10:01:56 pm »

LAST DAY

In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #110067 on: July 25, 2013, 10:06:51 pm »

Rawr!

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #110068 on: July 25, 2013, 10:21:57 pm »

You have some seriously poofy hair there, Salmon.

So... Poofy.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110069 on: July 25, 2013, 10:44:51 pm »

I FOUND MY NEXT DREAM JOB

A year and a half, I'm very qualified, and it'd be 63k a year with good benefits in an area I want to live in AND it's the development of math curriculum and standards for the new, problem-solving-based nationwide plan.  Multiple positions open and if one of the requirements is "works like a dog and is absurdly passionate about math," then hell, I've got my references.

YESSSSSSS

IMMA FUCKING GO FOR IT

After this I'll feel totally okay doing part-time work and taking graduate courses.  This is perfectly timed.  3 years out working in education and studying and stuff, then straight back to college!  Perfect!  Perfect!
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 7336 7337 [7338] 7339 7340 ... 13325