Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7285 7286 [7287] 7288 7289 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15766442 times)

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #109290 on: July 15, 2013, 01:12:34 am »

I just realized my speakers have lasted 15 years. In your face planned obsolescence!
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109291 on: July 15, 2013, 01:24:11 am »

The government of the 1800s isn't as horrible as I thought it was.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109292 on: July 15, 2013, 02:22:45 am »

And then D.M. 2.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #109293 on: July 15, 2013, 02:33:40 am »

And then D.M. 2.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #109294 on: July 15, 2013, 02:39:11 am »

I never liked Despicable Me. Turned it off half way after not even smiling once.

In happy, I told my kid a brutal lie. She said "You know dad? I'm really happy that I exist. You, too?"
Told her yes, even though I can't remember a moment in my life where that was the case. I'm happy that she doesn't suffer the same, though.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109295 on: July 15, 2013, 02:58:02 am »

That old Justice League cartoon theme tune. It was the best theme tune of all the ever.
Sig! Onol

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109296 on: July 15, 2013, 03:23:15 am »

I never liked Despicable Me. Turned it off half way after not even smiling once.

In happy, I told my kid a brutal lie. She said "You know dad? I'm really happy that I exist. You, too?"
Told her yes, even though I can't remember a moment in my life where that was the case. I'm happy that she doesn't suffer the same, though.
You should be happy that you exist, because if you didn't exist, your kid wouldn't exist, and she couldn't be happy to exist. Also, B12 would be that much less interesting.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #109297 on: July 15, 2013, 03:59:04 am »

You should be happy that you exist, because if you didn't exist, your kid wouldn't exist, and she couldn't be happy to exist. Also, B12 would be that much less interesting.

Funny thing is that on her birth-card (or whatever you call that thing you send out to family&friends when popping one out) we put the text "Hurrah, I exist!" (which rhymes in Dutch). We predicted well.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109298 on: July 15, 2013, 05:43:52 am »

I'm really liking Mass Effect. I've tried to avoid spoilers in this game, so I'm having fun with going through the game kicking the crap out of everyone and being a wise sensei Shepard who happens to look exactly like Samuel L Jackson.
Sig! Onol

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109299 on: July 15, 2013, 07:48:30 am »

I'm really liking Mass Effect. I've tried to avoid spoilers in this game, so I'm having fun with going through the game kicking the crap out of everyone and being a wise sensei Shepard who happens to look exactly like Samuel L Jackson.

This is 100% awesome.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109300 on: July 15, 2013, 09:11:53 am »

I now own a suit.

It was in some little vintage shop in a tiny town I was visiting(family considering moving there etc). Funny thing is, I actually went in there, had a glance around and asked, "Oh, you don't have any men's clothes here, do you?" The owner said no, so I started to leave, pausing to rummage through a box of records by the door.

Then she called over about a suit- the one piece of men's clothing in the shop, that she found somewhere in the back. Long story short, I tried on the jacket and immediately fell in love with it. :D It fits me perfectly for some reason, and is the colour I was looking for, even.

Tried it on with the nice collared shirt I bought a while back, which I'd never worn due to not having a jacket for it. I'm not an expert but I think it looks awesome. Almost makes up for the person wearing it :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #109301 on: July 15, 2013, 10:06:12 am »

I've arrived at the B&B in France. It's warm, the boss is friendly and c'est très, très belle ~

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109302 on: July 15, 2013, 10:08:21 am »

I've arrived at the B&B in France. It's warm, the boss is friendly and c'est très, très belle ~

Google translate tells me I should waggle my eyebrows furiously in response to this post.

* Yoink waggles his eyebrows furiously!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109303 on: July 15, 2013, 10:14:36 am »

Google translate tells me I should waggle my eyebrows furiously in response to this post.

* Yoink waggles his eyebrows furiously!

Spoiler: SON OF A (click to show/hide)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #109304 on: July 15, 2013, 10:17:15 am »

'Is 3, 3 pretty'? :P

I'm giving pure guesses based on similarity of words to other languages P:
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 7285 7286 [7287] 7288 7289 ... 13325