Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6799 6800 [6801] 6802 6803 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15770887 times)

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102000 on: March 21, 2013, 04:55:39 pm »

[nods] pretty much.

I swear. If I could, I would work in a tee shirt that said, "talking louder and repeating questions does not make you right." Just point to that thing alllllll day.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102001 on: March 21, 2013, 05:09:16 pm »

I think I'm going to go back to creating fantasy worlds to escape into within my mind while I listen to people bitch and / or do insanely monotonous work.

I've always wanted to do this again. It's free, which means I can afford it. It's pretty personal with no reason to share with anybody else, so I don't have to worry about what other people think. It can be insanely detailed which will occupy my mind while I deal with people with what I swear must be about a 6th grade education, or smarter but simply more demanding (asshole) people.
I do this stuff all the time, like just today I started building the world for a cartoon show. Because, you know, why not?

I wholly endorse this decision.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102002 on: March 21, 2013, 05:33:28 pm »

It's free, which means I can afford it. It's pretty personal with no reason to share with anybody else, so I don't have to worry about what other people think.
Except that if you want generally positive feedback on it, you can show it to me, because I think shit like that is cool.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #102003 on: March 21, 2013, 05:42:08 pm »

Well, this is certainly a pretty silly description I found:
Starcross, the second book, involves Time Travel, a French radical, some goblins who want to knit a cover for an asteroid, and a race of nice hats.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #102004 on: March 21, 2013, 05:47:34 pm »

It's free, which means I can afford it. It's pretty personal with no reason to share with anybody else, so I don't have to worry about what other people think.
Except that if you want generally positive feedback on it, you can show it to me, because I think shit like that is cool.
And if you want totally biased views that will corrode your sense of self and undermine the fabric of your being, you can come to me, cause I am good at that.

What? I'm helping.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #102006 on: March 21, 2013, 06:06:45 pm »

I can also try to give criticism on this as well. I like these kinds of things.
(Assuming you're talking about fantasy world things)
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #102007 on: March 21, 2013, 06:09:14 pm »

101 more posts until it's over 8000!!!!!!!! (my post count, that is)

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #102008 on: March 21, 2013, 06:11:13 pm »

@TheDarklingWolf Ah yes, quite right! I had not noticed that it could be so permissive of such a verbose exclamation of enjoyment. Huzzah!!
One has to love such tweets.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102009 on: March 21, 2013, 06:12:08 pm »

Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #102010 on: March 21, 2013, 06:15:32 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_715859&feature=iv&src_vid=Am-a5x9DGjg&v=4mdEsouIXGM

I think I've got a new favourite youtube person.
Vihart is like Vector: Awesome and math-related at the same time, at least some of the time.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #102011 on: March 21, 2013, 06:40:37 pm »

So I found this while poking through my external.

Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #102012 on: March 21, 2013, 06:43:39 pm »

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #102013 on: March 21, 2013, 06:49:12 pm »

....Well, Janet just made my day.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102014 on: March 21, 2013, 06:55:55 pm »

....Well, Janet just made my day.
+1
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 6799 6800 [6801] 6802 6803 ... 13325