Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6764 6765 [6766] 6767 6768 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15794713 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101475 on: March 14, 2013, 08:52:32 pm »

Maybe I'm just speaking for myself here but almost all of my meatspace friends are women because just about every man I know is an unrepentant macho asshat. There are exceptions, of course, but they're just that. :|

This. Of my 5 friends, four are women and one is a total douche, highly annoying, and also the best friend I've ever had. Seriously, he may be repugnant most other ways, but he is a SERIOUSLY good friend. One of those people you can call up at 3am on a weekday, say, "I need you to help me hide a body in the next fifteen minutes." And he will be at the arranged meeting place with a shovel, a sharp implement, a truck, and a tarp, no questions asked.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101476 on: March 14, 2013, 08:56:12 pm »

Those are pretty cool to have, I'm not sure if any of mine are willing to go that far (well atleast one would I guess, and he's a fairly recent friend), and I'm not sure how smart of an idea would be to test that stuff out.

Also, new 40k game in the works :http://www.slitherine.com/
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #101477 on: March 14, 2013, 09:13:27 pm »

The only person that used to say she was straight here had recently started saying that thanks to me she's not sure if she's actually straight at all.
Best compliment ever.  ;D

This isn't even the only person to give this damn compliment to me. Just oh my god. It's like I turn other girls bisexual or something.

My wife has this same effect, and has received the same compliment at least 5 times that I know of.  She's also a very dominant/borderline-masculine personality.  Every female friend we've hung out with regularly for more than a few months has eventually confessed some sort of crush for her.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #101478 on: March 14, 2013, 09:16:31 pm »

I just figured out why there were never any pictures in the siguatres here. Herp derp I should pay more attention to the options. Also I am staright but insecure as fuck about...a whole fucking lot of things now that I think about it...
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101479 on: March 14, 2013, 09:20:30 pm »

My general attitude is that I have so far only found myself sexually attracted to girls. There are guys I find attractive but all in all I wouldn't want to go out with them, they just look nice. If I ever found a guy I thought was sexually attractive and wanted to go out with I would give it a shot because why not?

The rule of thumb is just do what comes naturally without tags attached.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #101480 on: March 14, 2013, 09:26:31 pm »

but it's different cuz I'm a boy that likes girls.
We must be the only two on the whole damn forum. Every time relationships come up I'm amazed at how diverse this board is.
Make it three.
*raises hand*
Gah, I miss all the interesting discussions. Except that one time with Hitler and facestabbing.

Hans, I is jelly of your ability to actually subtly flirt with women. this is something I seem incapable of doing. Any chance of a girl showing romantic interest in me results in total mental nuclear meltdown in my brain.

I wouldn't be surprised if people have thought I was gay. I'm not extremely outspoken on relationships or anything, lack an ability to "flirt", and most of my few friends are guys I've known for years who I'm bro-close to. I'd believe that people could've mistaken me for the other team. I think I'd count as asexually straight, really. Romantic relationships are a thing I just don't want to mess with, I'd end up stressing out over it. It'd be cool I guess, but whatever s whatever.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #101481 on: March 14, 2013, 09:30:19 pm »

My general attitude is that I have so far only found myself sexually attracted to girls. There are guys I find attractive but all in all I wouldn't want to go out with them, they just look nice. If I ever found a guy I thought was sexually attractive and wanted to go out with I would give it a shot because why not?

The rule of thumb is just do what comes naturally without tags attached.
Yeah, this is pretty much me.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101482 on: March 14, 2013, 09:36:18 pm »

My general attitude is that I have only found myself sexually attracted to girls. I do not find males attractive but I could appreciate that say... 'This one is handsome'.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #101483 on: March 14, 2013, 09:36:40 pm »

Made two baked potatoes only to find out that I have only a small amount of butter left.

WHY HATH THEE FORSKEN ME MY LORD!
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101484 on: March 14, 2013, 09:37:20 pm »

Made two baked potatoes only to find out that I have only a small amount of butter left.

WHY HATH THEE FORSKEN ME MY LORD!
Wrong thread, or are you happy about not having very much butter left?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101485 on: March 14, 2013, 09:39:19 pm »

You've never heard of gay chicken before? As the old joke goes the only problem with gay chicken is eventually it's just two dudes making out.
As I said before, this is considered a problem?

I mean, urgh! Two muscular, handsome men, groping and coddling and kissing? That's disgusting! Horribly, terribly, amazingly disgusting!

... Totally straight, guys.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101486 on: March 14, 2013, 09:41:05 pm »

You've never heard of gay chicken before? As the old joke goes the only problem with gay chicken is eventually it's just two dudes making out.
As I said before, this is considered a problem?

I mean, urgh! Two muscular, handsome men, groping and coddling and kissing? That's disgusting! Horribly, terribly, amazingly disgusting!

... Totally straight, guys.
If you're so straight, why haven't I seen you watching any pro wrestling, huh? :P

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #101487 on: March 14, 2013, 09:41:28 pm »

I may actually be able to go to the gym tomorrow if my finger doesn't split open again in the middle of the night. :P

(I must have lost a pint of blood through it last night. I was bleeding for like 3 hours)

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101488 on: March 14, 2013, 09:46:05 pm »

If you're so straight, why haven't I seen you watching any pro wrestling, huh? :P
Yea, all straight guys love seeing other muscle bound sweaty guys in tight shorts on top of each other in a giant arena that attracts a very low percent of women.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101489 on: March 14, 2013, 09:49:57 pm »

I totally watch pro wrestling!

Where do you think I pick up all my dates?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 6764 6765 [6766] 6767 6768 ... 13325