Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6754 6755 [6756] 6757 6758 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15798820 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101325 on: March 13, 2013, 10:40:31 am »

I know exactly which one you're talking about.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101326 on: March 13, 2013, 10:42:16 am »

I know exactly which one you're talking about.
I'm talking about the one that had a villain that was named Torc... Because he wore a Torc... He was sort of a sheriff of Nottingham character.

I don't really remember the name of the show.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 10:44:43 am by Pnx »

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101328 on: March 13, 2013, 10:55:06 am »

Yes that's exactly it... and I can see now the reason I couldn't remember the name was because I didn't want to remember that name.  :P

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile
« Reply #101330 on: March 13, 2013, 11:19:15 am »

Felt the need for some burning on my tounge today so I grilled up some sausages and brought out my greatest food purchase ever, my bottle of Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Hot Sauce. Yeah baby! Spicy food always makes me smile :)

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #101331 on: March 13, 2013, 12:25:19 pm »

I quarreled with a radiology adjunct and sort of won. I rage, but I am also happy for my victory, alpha maledom and e-penis rating..
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #101332 on: March 13, 2013, 12:45:46 pm »

I quarreled with a radiology adjunct and sort of won. I rage, but I am also happy for my victory, alpha maledom and e-penis rating..
He's going to get his revenge, you know. With radiation.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #101333 on: March 13, 2013, 12:47:15 pm »

I dunno why, but even though I've been sleep deprived and kinda crazy I've been posting more often, feeling happier in general, and finished off a thing that was putting pressure on me. Is that a good or bad thing?

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101334 on: March 13, 2013, 01:05:36 pm »

Actually, you might be sleep deprived because you've been happier and getting things done. Mania is a hell of a drug.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #101335 on: March 13, 2013, 01:26:40 pm »

What isn't a hell of a drug, really? Our brain makes thoughts using chemicals. Chemicals that applied in a nonorganic format would be drugs.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #101336 on: March 13, 2013, 02:36:49 pm »

"I've just cut myself while opening a tin.
Are these things designed to cause injury to fingers?"
*Brief pause*
"GUITAR SOLO!" *Plays mad air guitar*

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #101337 on: March 13, 2013, 02:38:03 pm »

Habemus Papam! Pope Francis I has been elected as the leader of the Catholic Church. An Argentine.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 02:40:32 pm by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #101338 on: March 13, 2013, 02:38:24 pm »

What isn't a hell of a drug, really? Our brain makes thoughts using chemicals. Chemicals that applied in a nonorganic format would be drugs.
Remember, kids: if you think, you're doing drugs.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101339 on: March 13, 2013, 02:52:59 pm »

Remember, kids: if you think, you're doing drugs.
Although in this case, it would be very nice if more people were addicted.
Pages: 1 ... 6754 6755 [6756] 6757 6758 ... 13325