Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6741 6742 [6743] 6744 6745 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15803021 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101130 on: March 12, 2013, 01:21:39 am »

If you need, after the current fight have them all gather up in one spot to fight a bunch of lions or something as a team.

There will be a special event and it will be a big secret until we get there. Until then, it's just some 'basic combat'.
*sadistic grin*
Turns out, you have to fight a team of MZ clones that are absolutely sure that they're the Power Rangers. They all want to facepunch you. Roll to dodge. :P

FakeEdit: I'm now drinking a Rum'n'Dew the color of honey. Amazing. Maybe this will get me in the proper mindset to read my homework.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 01:27:47 am by MaximumZero »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101131 on: March 12, 2013, 01:28:44 am »

. . . I think I have just successfully given myself a very, very ugly man's haircut.  It took about 5 minutes.

YESSSS, mission accomplished.  I'll post pics in the morning, when it will be dry and I will have trimmed the motherfucker.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101132 on: March 12, 2013, 01:31:11 am »

. . . I think I have just successfully given myself a very, very ugly man's haircut.  It took about 5 minutes.

YESSSS, mission accomplished.  I'll post pics in the morning, when it will be dry and I will have trimmed the motherfucker.
Ha. Can't wait to see. If all else fails, you could always take the Sinead O'Connor route and just shave it completely off.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101134 on: March 12, 2013, 01:33:10 am »

Like... I honestly look like a rather effeminate Barbar who has not yet left puberty.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101135 on: March 12, 2013, 01:34:56 am »

Like... I honestly look like a rather effeminate Barbar who has not yet left puberty.
Are you going to post a gif of you dancing like a fiend, too? That would be most excellent.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #101136 on: March 12, 2013, 01:38:31 am »

If you need, after the current fight have them all gather up in one spot to fight a bunch of lions or something as a team.

There will be a special event and it will be a big secret until we get there. Until then, it's just some 'basic combat'.
*sadistic grin*
Turns out, you have to fight a team of MZ clones that are absolutely sure that they're the Power Rangers. They all want to facepunch you. Roll to dodge. :P

FakeEdit: I'm now drinking a Rum'n'Dew the color of honey. Amazing. Maybe this will get me in the proper mindset to read my homework.
MaxZord?
BY THE POWER OF
WAIT SHIT GREYSKULL WOMT BE ENOUGH
BY THE POWER OF JANGO FETT
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101137 on: March 12, 2013, 01:40:56 am »

...You're not talking about Barbar the Elephant, right? That's the only Barbar I know  :-[

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101138 on: March 12, 2013, 01:41:51 am »

No son, I'm talking about Barbar the Seal God.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #101139 on: March 12, 2013, 01:42:00 am »

MaxZord?
BY THE POWER OF
I said hey? What's going on?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101141 on: March 12, 2013, 01:42:15 am »

...You're not talking about Barbar the Elephant, right? That's the only Barbar I know  :-[
That's Babar, not Barbar. Barbar is colloquial slang for Barbarossa The Seal God or Barbarossa TSG.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #101142 on: March 12, 2013, 01:43:03 am »

MaxZord?
BY THE POWER OF
I said hey? What's going on?
And I say
IIII AAAMMM BOUNTY HUNTER
AAAANND IIII BRING THE THUNDER
DOWN UPON YOU FOOS
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101143 on: March 12, 2013, 01:43:18 am »

Awesome.
I like the one with all Batmans better.

Edit: You can actually read that one.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101144 on: March 12, 2013, 01:44:38 am »

That's Babar, not Barbar. Barbar is colloquial slang for Barbarossa The Seal God or Barbarossa TSG.
So THAT'S what the TSG stands for! And it's been a long time since I've read anything about Babar, so I sorta forgot the exact name :P

Pages: 1 ... 6741 6742 [6743] 6744 6745 ... 13325