Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6740 6741 [6742] 6743 6744 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15803276 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101115 on: March 11, 2013, 11:51:27 pm »

Wohoo! Amazon sent me a replament Kindle F since the last one broke. Extra long posting sprees and YT video watching galore!
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101116 on: March 12, 2013, 12:04:15 am »

Huh?

*scrolls back up towards the context*
I'm confused now :/ I'll just slooowly back away, trying not to show any fear. Slooowy. Maintain eye contact.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #101117 on: March 12, 2013, 12:06:48 am »

Huh?

I'm confused now :/ I'll just slooowly back away, trying not to show any fear. Slooowy. Maintain eye contact.
Don't! That's what they want you to do! Unless one of them is actually SCP-173, then the eye contact is probably for the best.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101118 on: March 12, 2013, 12:19:50 am »

I was just curious on what our resident Bestest Korean (as opposed to Best Korean) looked like! I don't know what the others were going on about. :o Honest!

I know there are other Koreans on the boards. But I think most (all?) of them are Americans that are stationed there. So you still count.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #101119 on: March 12, 2013, 12:27:16 am »

My next RTD is 75% (80%? 90%? hard to tell exactly) done with the rules writing and all the preliminary work figuring out exactly how the mechanics will work. Yay! Soon it shall overtake the RTD sub-forum, and obtain trillions of posts within days, breaking the interwebs.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #101120 on: March 12, 2013, 12:31:03 am »

My next RTD is 75% (80%? 90%? hard to tell exactly) done with the rules writing and all the preliminary work figuring out exactly how the mechanics will work. Yay! Soon it shall overtake the RTD sub-forum, and obtain trillions of posts within days, breaking the interwebs.
What's it about?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #101121 on: March 12, 2013, 12:35:35 am »

Huh?

No Sky! You have to run! It's the only way to escape from creepers!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101122 on: March 12, 2013, 12:38:15 am »

Ssssssssomeone ssssssay my name?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #101123 on: March 12, 2013, 12:45:00 am »

North Korea tells its people how Americans live today

Note: our resident koreans may want to avoid that link cause I've heard some things 'bout their internet censorship policies... from this forum, of course, but still.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #101124 on: March 12, 2013, 12:47:51 am »

My RTD, I just kind of jumped out of the gate with it. I did the mechanics as the need came up. >.> "Oh shit, I need health. Well, jacking DnD style health. Er, shit, I need levels or this will be the same thing forever. Ah, okay, I'll invent classes AND levels..." Needless to say, it got horrifyingly complex REALLY FAST.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101125 on: March 12, 2013, 12:50:29 am »

My RTD, I just kind of jumped out of the gate with it. I did the mechanics as the need came up. >.> "Oh shit, I need health. Well, jacking DnD style health. Er, shit, I need levels or this will be the same thing forever. Ah, okay, I'll invent classes AND levels..." Needless to say, it got horrifyingly complex REALLY FAST.
It's looking to develop pretty well, though.
Sig! Onol

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101126 on: March 12, 2013, 12:53:15 am »

Yeah, I just wrote myself into a wierd spot though. I wanted to start the combat as a turn, but it's kind of wierd to write seven or so different viewpoints (taking place at DIFFERENT TIMES) all at once, so I had to ask everyone to post a miniturn so I could describe it seperately for each person. It's got a wierd feel right now. o.o
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101127 on: March 12, 2013, 12:54:51 am »

If you need, after the current fight have them all gather up in one spot to fight a bunch of lions or something as a team.
Sig! Onol

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101128 on: March 12, 2013, 01:02:44 am »

If you need, after the current fight have them all gather up in one spot to fight a bunch of lions or something as a team.

There will be a special event and it will be a big secret until we get there. Until then, it's just some 'basic combat'.
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101129 on: March 12, 2013, 01:06:14 am »

There will be a special event and it will be a big secret until we get there. Until then, it's just some 'basic combat'.
*sadistic grin*
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 6740 6741 [6742] 6743 6744 ... 13325