Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6560 6561 [6562] 6563 6564 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15779547 times)

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98416 on: January 31, 2013, 12:43:39 am »

My D&D (4E) group broke our DM. He set a ridiculously high DC (40) for something that he didn't want to happen. We're level 2. Through lots of natural 20's and skill assists, we beat the DC.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98417 on: January 31, 2013, 02:34:35 am »

Duckface Stephen Hawking is genius.  At first I laughed because the picture was so non-sequitor... then I laughed because I got it :P
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #98418 on: January 31, 2013, 03:47:51 am »

My D&D (4E) group broke our DM.
I think you have the wrong thread, then. Perhaps you meant you were happy that you achieved something unlikely and special in a D&D game, and aren't expressing joy solely because you 'broke your DM'.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98419 on: January 31, 2013, 09:31:47 am »

My D&D (4E) group broke our DM.
I think you have the wrong thread, then. Perhaps you meant you were happy that you achieved something unlikely and special in a D&D game, and aren't expressing joy solely because you 'broke your DM'.

His face was the best part about it. He was sitting there staring at us, with his mouth hung open in disbelief.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #98420 on: January 31, 2013, 01:22:51 pm »

I'm pretty sure I'll have a job in three hours.

Now instead of worrying about not having any money, I get to worry about not having money on time! Yeah! I'm pretty sure nearly the entirety (>80%) of my first three paychecks will go to rent on account of my rent being late already, but in about six weeks I should have some spare cash.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #98421 on: January 31, 2013, 02:21:19 pm »

« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 11:00:38 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #98422 on: January 31, 2013, 02:37:45 pm »

A happy event it is when one has been adopted by a cat.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #98423 on: January 31, 2013, 02:39:57 pm »

A happy event it is when one has been adopted by a cat.

Pics!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98424 on: January 31, 2013, 02:57:07 pm »

Most believable testimony ever:

Q: "Please describe your automobile."
A: "You mean my car?"
Q: "Yes"
A: "Ita [describes car]."
Q: "Is your automobile equipped with a GPS system for directions?"
A: "My car got onea those yeah. "
Q: "Do you use it?"
A: "Hell no!""
Q: "You don't use your GPS?"
A: "I ain't having some man's voice tell me howta drive."

:)
"Now if the voice wassa lady..."

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #98425 on: January 31, 2013, 03:33:27 pm »

Most believable testimony ever:

Q: "Please describe your automobile."
A: "You mean my car?"
Q: "Yes"
A: "Ita [describes car]."
Q: "Is your automobile equipped with a GPS system for directions?"
A: "My car got onea those yeah. "
Q: "Do you use it?"
A: "Hell no!""
Q: "You don't use your GPS?"
A: "I ain't having some man's voice tell me howta drive."

:)
"Now if the voice wassa lady..."
Then he'd just be yelling at it.
"Shuddup! I know where Im going! Why you gotta try n run my life, woman?"

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #98426 on: January 31, 2013, 03:35:10 pm »

That describes my dad so well. The only thing he uses his GPS for is to confirm if he is right. Which he never is, so the GPS must be lying.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #98427 on: January 31, 2013, 03:59:47 pm »

That describes my dad so well. The only thing he uses his GPS for is to confirm if he is right. Which he never is, so the GPS must be lying.
Ah, memories.

The most wonderful thing to hear as a passenger is the driver saying something along the lines of, "I know a shortcut." After being rattled off directions spat out by a map program of some sort.

Cue having time for an extended nap before you reach the place. It's kinda' amazing people get anywhere at all when it comes to extended trips, given how hard a time so many seem to have following simple "turn here" instructions >_>
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #98428 on: January 31, 2013, 04:14:12 pm »

To be fair, the GPS is not always right. Or up to date.

Most interesting was in Norway. After thinking we had driven into the fjords several times, we turned it back on to find the quickest way home. Which was, apparently, a 46 km straight line towards the nearest road it knew.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98429 on: January 31, 2013, 04:19:14 pm »

Driving in Mass. there are definitely plenty of places where some GPSs I've seen will outright lie to you, presumably in an attempt to get you killed.
Pages: 1 ... 6560 6561 [6562] 6563 6564 ... 13325