Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6558 6559 [6560] 6561 6562 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15778366 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98385 on: January 30, 2013, 07:19:51 pm »

We played ANOTHER game. This time with cag too.

Not pictured, me making sure shadow lost the hardest.

For obvious reasons, we called it a cloisterfuck.

Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98386 on: January 30, 2013, 07:21:09 pm »

Wait so... nobody actually had a city or a road?

Also that is a preposterous amount of monasteries. Shame that that last one didn't get finished.

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #98387 on: January 30, 2013, 07:24:39 pm »

I likely could have gotten more points to stay competitive if I knew what I was doing XD

Though I did complete one road.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #98388 on: January 30, 2013, 08:57:51 pm »

Just finished a game of Magic EDH on Cockrice.

I top decked a Coat of Arms, making my nine cats 13/13.

For people who don't play MTG the world consuming unkillable eldritch abominations are all under 12/12 except the biggest one. Each of my cats could kill an eldritch abomination by themselves. And I had nine of them.

The game ended.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #98389 on: January 30, 2013, 09:00:06 pm »

Just... watching humanity.

http://vinepeek.com/
Does anyone else feel so alien watching this?
It felt strange, and I think you hit it right on the nose. At the same time, though, it's quintessentially human, albeit presented in a way which doesn't mesh well with our typical method for understanding things. It would actually be rather interesting if we could experiment with first-contact situations using things like this. At the very least we might be able to convince the local paranoiacs of the galaxy that we're just quirky rather than dangerous.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #98390 on: January 30, 2013, 09:03:44 pm »

I think most aliens are going to see our Social media then these. Partially because, of course, we're shooting out these damn signals out at the sky, all day every day.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #98391 on: January 30, 2013, 09:09:36 pm »

I think most aliens are going to see our Social media then these. Partially because, of course, we're shooting out these damn signals out at the sky, all day every day.
The first thing they'd see would be Hitler. That would give them a baseline reading on us, so the social media might not seem as bad as it would if they came in cold.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98392 on: January 30, 2013, 09:19:11 pm »

Social Media: At Least It's Not Hitler.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98393 on: January 30, 2013, 09:21:34 pm »

Social Media: At Least It's Not Hitler.
I'd have Hitler over ancient alien conspiracies anytime.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #98394 on: January 30, 2013, 09:38:00 pm »

I am very happy in several book-related ways.  One, I finally decided to wander down to the tiny private bookstore near my college and oh my god.  It's beautiful.  I am going to spend an unhealthy amount of money at that place. 

Two, I bought and built a bookshelf, so I can finally have the third drawer of my dresser back.  Now to fill it with shitty trade paperback scifi novels.  One, a double novel called Final War and Other Fantasies / Treasure of Tau Ceti especially caught my eye, and tomorrow I'm gonna see what else I can find.
Shoes...

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #98395 on: January 30, 2013, 10:57:57 pm »

Priority One Happy: My roommate might be dropping out to tour with his band. Oh yes. YES
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #98396 on: January 30, 2013, 11:13:12 pm »

Priority One Happy: My roommate might be dropping out to tour with his band. Oh yes. YES

You don't just post that and fail to tell us all about his band.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #98397 on: January 30, 2013, 11:13:53 pm »

Cue band falling apart at the most inappropriate time via RNG spite.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #98398 on: January 30, 2013, 11:13:59 pm »

The Roommate strikes himself in the bed, tearing the bed and breaking the lease agreement!
The Roommate has been struck down!
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #98399 on: January 30, 2013, 11:19:02 pm »

You don't just post that and fail to tell us all about his band.
Not much to tell. I've never met them.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 6558 6559 [6560] 6561 6562 ... 13325