Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6551 6552 [6553] 6554 6555 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15783502 times)

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98280 on: January 28, 2013, 11:29:22 am »

It has french words in its name, therefore its fanciness is automatically tripled.

Also, congrats to Janet!
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98281 on: January 28, 2013, 11:31:10 am »

My girlfriend really, really likes my cooking. I made her dinner last night. ^_^
Also yays! I haven't had that opportunity yet, but look forward to doing so. She didn't actually believe that I ate food for quite some time, because the first few times we met, I barely nibbled on anything (well, food-wise that is...)  ;D
I made her inside-out chicken cordon bleu. I was feeling fancy, even though they're really not that hard to make.
I would think an inside-out chicken would be rather unappetizing.
"Now with a soft, feathery center!"  :P

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98282 on: January 28, 2013, 12:26:38 pm »

Is it just me, or is the old guard of the forum... well, getting older? At least 2 marriages in one month (well, engagements), new girlfriends, graduating college...

*sniff* It brings a tear to ones eye. We're all growing up...

(and here I am, still stuck at home and finishing high school by the skin of my teeth, getting accused of credit card fraud repeatedly to the tune of 400 dollars a pop by my own family, don't even have a job, rassum frassum adsdasfad...)
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #98283 on: January 28, 2013, 12:27:36 pm »

I blame the Mayans.

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98284 on: January 28, 2013, 12:28:47 pm »

Obviously that means we can find the fountain of youth by burning down the rainforests.

Your average B12 thread.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 12:41:26 pm by Darvi »

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #98285 on: January 28, 2013, 01:01:07 pm »

Congratulations, Janet!

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #98286 on: January 28, 2013, 01:27:37 pm »

Saw this on George Takei's FB page (really, that man is the only reason I even visit Facebook anymore).

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #98287 on: January 28, 2013, 01:42:25 pm »

That awesome piece of writing about nuclear warfare resurfaced after the original host went down, awesome read.

Also Dirty Jobs, damn I love this show :D

Also also, congrats Janet, will toast you on that day :D
Ohh, this is a really interesting article. It opens whole new lines of thought about nuclear weapons that I hadn't even considered.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #98288 on: January 28, 2013, 01:49:27 pm »

I've discovered that the font tag supports any font the user has installed.

That includes stupid fonts like this one that I can't read but you probably can't.

I am going to type in nothing but novelty fonts from now on.

Though I doubt they show up for anyone else.
Installing ALL the fonts you can find is a good thing. Guntyping ftw!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #98289 on: January 28, 2013, 02:18:43 pm »

Is it just me, or is the old guard of the forum... well, getting older? At least 2 marriages in one month (well, engagements), new girlfriends, graduating college...

Funny thing about time passing...  :P But you're right. The people that have been around since I showed up (near the beginning of high school for me) have all changed quite a bit from then until now. (Near the beginning of my first year on my own.) Myself included. Four years has brought a lot of changes, but that's not always a bad thing. I do miss some of the people that don't show up much anymore (Toonyman, Jackrabbit, et al), but many are still around to be fantastic denizens of the forum. Aqizzar's finally making that game of his. Janet's getting married. Vector isn't here any more, but seems to be happily colleging it up. Max has a new ladyfriend, Kael went to be a traveling Monk for a while and shows up to be a chill dude sometimes, Kaijyuu is getting married, et cetera. Good things.

I am happy to still be a member of this forum.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #98290 on: January 28, 2013, 02:41:56 pm »

Well, I've actually technically been engaged for the last two years. So making the next step shouldn't of been that much of a surprise! Don't know if I mentioned it on here though.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98291 on: January 28, 2013, 02:43:49 pm »

Now that you mention it, I think you have said it in passing. Never made a large announcement about it, though.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #98292 on: January 28, 2013, 02:45:55 pm »

Now that you mention it, I think you have said it in passing. Never made a large announcement about it, though.
Probably a good thing. Didn't the last large annoucement like that cause thread problems, or did it just happen at the same time? ;)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #98293 on: January 28, 2013, 02:48:33 pm »

Running late to it due to getting food, but congrats Janet! T'hell with the laws, embrace that significant other!

In much less significant contributions, I now have a pound of cinnamon rolls to consume. And garlic bread. It's small things, but... it's nice, yo'.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #98294 on: January 28, 2013, 02:50:19 pm »

I salute your carbohydrate-laden happy.

Pages: 1 ... 6551 6552 [6553] 6554 6555 ... 13325