Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6514 6515 [6516] 6517 6518 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15745750 times)

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #97726 on: January 18, 2013, 09:13:22 am »

<--- is in love. Wonderfully, horribly in love. And it's a terrible idea and there's numerous reasons why this is a terrible idea.

And that's how I know it's love, because I don't give a good goddamn about all that.  :D

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #97727 on: January 18, 2013, 09:23:09 am »

Well good for you mandude!

I'm yet to expirience something so full blown, mostly cases of teen infatuation that end up with me headwalling at my stupidity.

There is a friendship that comes very close to that, but I'm not sure about the specifics :S
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #97728 on: January 18, 2013, 09:35:31 am »

The only thing I can think to compare it to is when I finally I realized I was a Taoist, after years of studying it. It was like, "Wow, this religion is full of paradoxes and logical inconsistencies and superstitions and I'm totally OK with that. WTF?"

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #97729 on: January 18, 2013, 09:36:26 am »

<--- is in love. Wonderfully, horribly in love. And it's a terrible idea and there's numerous reasons why this is a terrible idea.

And that's how I know it's love, because I don't give a good goddamn about all that.  :D

My people! We must get Red out of the romantic involvement field!
Those evil mindaffecting beings with bulbed chests!

Send in the containment team!
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #97730 on: January 18, 2013, 09:42:28 am »

You leave her perfect bulbs out of this.  ;D

Unrelated happy: Car door was completely frozen this morning. After cracking the ice away and tugging like hell, I finally got it to open. And then it wouldn't shut. Had to drive to work holding the door shut from the inside, thinking "Oh Jesus fuck...what else can wrong lately?"

Got to work, slammed the door shut...and it stayed shut. Tested it out experimentally a couple of times, everything back to normal. Guess the latching mechanism must have thawed out on the ride to work.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #97731 on: January 18, 2013, 10:16:24 am »

Stumbled upon the Atheist Apocalypse comic again, good read, great idea, hope to see it become reality :D

"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97732 on: January 18, 2013, 10:27:17 am »

Gonna start with the rage portion of this. My new wireless antenna came yesterday, but it seems to have more or less the same range as my older USB adapter. Or possibly the next-door neighbor's router is generating a whole lot of interference. All I keep getting is his router, and with a full signal stregth.

Finally got it to connect, but the connection sucks. It goes out every few seconds, the speed is pretty slow. The diagnostic tool that came with it shows "Frames received with a CRC error" are being about 80% of total received. Not sure what it means, but sounds like a lot of data loss.

And the real annoying part, now I have to move all my goddamn furniture to put my computer in the spot with the signal, because right now I just plugged it in by my bed, on top of a chair with the keyboard and monitor on my bed.

...And while typing this, it lost connection entirely. Took me about half an hour to get it back.
On the other hand.... WHEEE!! Internet at home again!
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97734 on: January 18, 2013, 10:40:45 am »

I'll be more worried when they turn up with Pancor Jackhammers. Fully automatic twelve gauge shotguns are not fun to be on the receiving end of.
My cabbages!

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #97735 on: January 18, 2013, 10:43:58 am »

I'll be more worried when they turn up with Pancor Jackhammers. Fully automatic twelve gauge shotguns are not fun to be on the receiving end of.
glad I didn't put THAT mod in.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97736 on: January 18, 2013, 10:47:23 am »

I'm still building up my collection of mods, got any suggestions? I just really wanted some early game assault rifles, it sucks being stuck with nothing but the Assault Carbine.
My cabbages!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97737 on: January 18, 2013, 12:11:29 pm »

Got a 19/20 on my second quiz this week. Had a third one today that I may have aced :D
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #97738 on: January 18, 2013, 12:14:53 pm »

Bloody people with their happy infatuations. After three years of a horrible, debilitating crush on a woman I couldn't have, I just...infatuation is always depressed for me.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97739 on: January 18, 2013, 12:25:13 pm »

Someone on GoG just gifted me the game I've been trying to purchase for the last week. Now to try and download it over this lousy connection.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.
Pages: 1 ... 6514 6515 [6516] 6517 6518 ... 13325