Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6515 6516 [6517] 6518 6519 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15742343 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #97740 on: January 18, 2013, 01:23:05 pm »

Stumbled upon the Atheist Apocalypse comic again, good read, great idea, hope to see it become reality :D

The yellow poster on the wall right of the door changes between the first and the last panel.

I got bored. Sorry.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #97741 on: January 18, 2013, 01:29:46 pm »

The window poster selling onions also changes, both the price and wieght unit used :D

These comics (Sub Normality) get quite talky, this one is pretty tame compared to some episodes.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #97742 on: January 18, 2013, 01:46:10 pm »

I see a high bias on that comic. Not all atheists are liberals or anti-gun.
Awesome, nonetheless.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97743 on: January 18, 2013, 01:49:12 pm »

<---- Atheist pro-gun libertarian

Regardless, awesome.
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #97744 on: January 18, 2013, 01:57:49 pm »

I see a high bias on that comic.
That is not what bias means.

Ogdibus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97745 on: January 18, 2013, 02:01:33 pm »

« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 03:31:30 pm by Ogdibus »

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97746 on: January 18, 2013, 02:04:53 pm »

I see a high bias on that comic. Not all atheists are liberals or anti-gun.
Awesome, nonetheless.

To me I think they overvalue Science, Progress, Reason, and Equality.

Though looking at how douchy reason looks, maybe they are aware.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #97747 on: January 18, 2013, 02:09:44 pm »

The window poster selling onions also changes, both the price and wieght unit used :D

These comics (Sub Normality) get quite talky, this one is pretty tame compared to some episodes.
People consider that too much reading?  I considered it a light snack and worth the read o_O

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #97748 on: January 18, 2013, 02:18:55 pm »

People consider that too much reading?  I considered it a light snack and worth the read o_O
It's too much to read when you have my depressingly small attention span.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #97749 on: January 18, 2013, 02:29:08 pm »

It's much when you consider it a comic. Not sure why exactly, but reading much more of plain text is easier for me. When it's presented like this the text seems tedious to read at times :S

And considering the current state of the world and the possible directions it could go in the future I think we aren't valuing Reason or Science enough.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #97750 on: January 18, 2013, 02:29:27 pm »

It's actually difficult to read that much text, formatted like that, in boxes that size. As in, straining on the eyes. Plus I read comics for the combination of art and text. I enjoy walls of text, but normally I read comics as a break from them.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #97751 on: January 18, 2013, 02:34:25 pm »

I'm entertained that one of the horsemen is "equality" yet they were all four white men.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97752 on: January 18, 2013, 02:37:02 pm »

Hey, I count at least one black rider there!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #97753 on: January 18, 2013, 02:43:31 pm »

There's a black horse, I guess.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #97754 on: January 18, 2013, 02:46:04 pm »

That's the mark of a good liberal: the ability to wholeheartedly support your beliefs while simultaneously mocking them in just about every way possible.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 6515 6516 [6517] 6518 6519 ... 13325