Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6460 6461 [6462] 6463 6464 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15760381 times)

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96915 on: January 05, 2013, 06:20:01 pm »

My kid is playing Garry's Mod, running around as Gordon Freeman with a lightsaber in a Smash Bros level.  I approve.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96916 on: January 05, 2013, 06:24:52 pm »

You're raising him (or her) well, Salmon :)
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #96917 on: January 05, 2013, 06:27:44 pm »

Spent all day riding rollercoasters. After having stayed up 24 straight hours previous.

I am so tired.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #96918 on: January 05, 2013, 06:28:23 pm »

So, has anybody here played Dark Souls? I'm strongly considering picking it up during the current Steam sale, but I don't want to bother if enjoying it would also require picking up an X-box controller from somewhere.

I have it.  You will need an XBox controller, yes.  It's technically playable on kbam but that doesn't mean you will enjoy it.
Shoes...

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96919 on: January 05, 2013, 07:24:44 pm »

Won a Terror Mission in the new X-Com game. Only 1 civilian lost. 0 agents lost. 8 Crysalids killed. HECK YEAH!
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #96920 on: January 05, 2013, 07:25:18 pm »

After suffering the initial aneurysm, what Kent Hovind's saying is actually becoming so stupid, it's funny.

Excluding the one where he told someone to not take chemotherapy or radiotherapy because it apparently reduces your lifespan.
I believe cancer may reduce it more.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but cancer is somewhat detrimental to your health. Fixing it is a fairly large issue, I hear.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #96921 on: January 05, 2013, 07:40:12 pm »

You sure? I thought cancer was a giant crab with no weak point, that you ride into battle, bellowing war cries for the glory of Khorne.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #96922 on: January 05, 2013, 07:42:28 pm »

Happy because i played a really good game of civilisation.

Civilisation 4, with Angel of Death, to be exact. 
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 07:49:06 pm by DrPoo »
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96923 on: January 05, 2013, 07:43:37 pm »

I played piano for the first time today.

I enjoyed it. It's fun making music.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #96924 on: January 05, 2013, 08:02:48 pm »

Xantalos has regained item: Internet!
Huzzah!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96925 on: January 05, 2013, 08:14:18 pm »

Will get on my plane for Canada again tomorrow this morning. I heard it's around -15°C there. GOD HELP ME !
Who seriously invented such a climate (am happy because there's snow, even if I'll freeze) ?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96926 on: January 05, 2013, 08:14:50 pm »

Will get on my plane for Canada again tomorrow this morning. I heard it's around -15°C there. GOD HELP ME !
Who seriously invented such a climate (am happy because there's snow, even if I'll freeze) ?
Where are you going in Canada?
Sig! Onol

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96927 on: January 05, 2013, 08:19:01 pm »

Montreal

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96928 on: January 05, 2013, 08:21:12 pm »

Montreal
Might be a mite cold there.
Sig! Onol

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96929 on: January 05, 2013, 08:30:40 pm »

Well, I saw some news about it was the biggest snowfall since a long time. I might end buried somewhere in the snow.
Pages: 1 ... 6460 6461 [6462] 6463 6464 ... 13325