Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6452 6453 [6454] 6455 6456 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15788073 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96795 on: January 03, 2013, 11:11:50 pm »

We'd need to give him bionic legs, though. 'MURRICA would never accept a disabled leader these days.
Rather cynical of you. We have gay, lesbian, and trans leaders. We have leaders of every color and creed. Our president is black and a female president isn't likely to be far behind. I'm sure we have disabled leaders, and their lot in life nowadays is much easier than in Roosevelt's time.

I have to say though, that Mecha!Roosevelt (Teddy or Franklin) would be pretty kickass.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96796 on: January 03, 2013, 11:12:14 pm »

I do what I can. ^_^
Robo-Roosevelt! You can time-travel!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96797 on: January 03, 2013, 11:15:57 pm »

We'd need to give him bionic legs, though. 'MURRICA would never accept a disabled leader these days.
Rather cynical of you.
Yes. It is. I'm feeling a little cynical tonight.

I do what I can. ^_^
Robo-Roosevelt! You can time-travel!
No, I'm not Robo-Roosevelt, and the last time I time-traveled, I accidentally MSH.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #96798 on: January 03, 2013, 11:18:00 pm »

Curses! I thought I found him. Let's go, Saxton!
*Xantalos and SAXTON HALE jump into time machine*
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #96799 on: January 03, 2013, 11:19:00 pm »

Nooo! We must stick with Imperial measurements. It sounds cooler and it's part of our national quirkiness!
But you have no emperor for your 'empire'! If you are to keep the Imperial system, you must ressurect Andrew Jackson. He could emperor the US to death, AND you get to keep the Imperial system!

Excuse me, motherfucker? BOW BEFORE EMPEROR NORTON, FIRST AND ONLY EMPEROR OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #96800 on: January 04, 2013, 12:17:00 am »

Drunk Magic is best Magic.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #96801 on: January 04, 2013, 12:52:58 am »

Rather cynical of you. We have gay, lesbian, and trans leaders. We have leaders of every color and creed. Our president is black and a female president isn't likely to be far behind. I'm sure we have disabled leaders, and their lot in life nowadays is much easier than in Roosevelt's time.

31% of democrats would not vote for a gay or lesbian president. If the democrats tried for a gay president then they could potentially lose 15% of the vote just on Democrats they'd turn away.

I don't even want to know what the statistics are on the groups that weren't included, mainly trans and disabled. Admittedly these numbers are on the rise, but they're still not good yet.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96802 on: January 04, 2013, 12:58:59 am »

31% of democrats would not vote for a gay or lesbian president. If the democrats tried for a gay president then they could potentially lose 15% of the vote just on Democrats they'd turn away.

I don't even want to know what the statistics are on the groups that weren't included, mainly trans and disabled. Admittedly these numbers are on the rise, but they're still not good yet.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96803 on: January 04, 2013, 01:07:11 am »

We just need to wait another ten or twenty years for some old people to die off and some more tolerant youngsters to reach the age of majority.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #96804 on: January 04, 2013, 01:17:18 am »

We just need to wait another ten or twenty years for some old people to die off and some more tolerant youngsters to reach the age of majority.
*unplugs senior citizens.* *flatline* Senior's nurse: What was that noise? Me: The sound of Progress!
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #96805 on: January 04, 2013, 02:01:46 am »

*unplugs senior citizens.* *flatline* Senior's nurse: What was that noise? Me: The sound of Progress!
Misko: Archimedes! Get out, It's filthy in zere!

Misko: Heh, birds.

Also "Emporer" Norton is awesome and I wish there was another Emporer Norton today. Maybe like a thing that happens when the nation seems unstable. Emporer Norton II...

I like that....
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #96806 on: January 04, 2013, 02:10:59 am »

I have a 3.26 GPA in my first semester of university, not great, but I'll take it.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96807 on: January 04, 2013, 02:43:41 am »

I ate five donuts at the mandatory meeting this morning at the assisted living facility I live at, and then went to get a Sobe Citrus Energy at Safeway. I also had fun in Tales of Maj'Eyal as my Higher Paradox Mage and then had some fun with Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic as my Light Side Scoundrel/Jedi Sentinel.

I also read a couple Let's Plays this evening and I cleaned my room as well. Despite having to clean up some cat vomit and hearing the screams of women coming from a movie my paranoid schizophrenic roommate is watching on his laptop it was a good day. I like having good days.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #96808 on: January 04, 2013, 02:54:46 am »

Consider that there has never been an openly atheist or gay Presidential candidate. Consider that there has been a black one, and that number is sitting at the top of the list. It is easy to say you'll never let those godless bastards into office when none of them are running. You aren't quite as obviously a bigot until your bigoted opinion has an effect.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96809 on: January 04, 2013, 03:07:59 am »

Consider that there has never been an openly atheist or gay Presidential candidate. Consider that there has been a black one, and that number is sitting at the top of the list. It is easy to say you'll never let those godless bastards into office when none of them are running. You aren't quite as obviously a bigot until your bigoted opinion has an effect.
Whoa! Where'd your cynicism go? You should be like this more often :)

Pages: 1 ... 6452 6453 [6454] 6455 6456 ... 13325