Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6453 6454 [6455] 6456 6457 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15788106 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96810 on: January 04, 2013, 03:08:55 am »

Since when am I cynical?

EDIT: Oh, I see, I am once again confused for MaximumZero.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96811 on: January 04, 2013, 03:09:46 am »

...Oops. I confused you with MaximumZero :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #96812 on: January 04, 2013, 04:36:47 am »

I'm unsure if I'm dealing with the apocalypse in the right way.

Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #96813 on: January 04, 2013, 04:47:00 am »

No, you're not.

You're missing a mirror.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #96814 on: January 04, 2013, 06:42:01 am »

also gather up them cards, they are consumed on use. Makes no sense what so ever but w/e
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #96815 on: January 04, 2013, 07:43:40 am »

Was in a bad mood.  Watched some more Adventure Time.  Problem solved.  I need an infinite supply of this show.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #96816 on: January 04, 2013, 07:45:11 am »

Was in a bad mood.  Watched some more Adventure Time.  Problem solved.  I need an infinite supply of this show.
Agreed. It's a sad thing that there is so much hate about it. I guess that it's silliness doesn't strike everyone as hilarious.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #96817 on: January 04, 2013, 07:59:33 am »

Agreed. It's a sad thing that there is so much hate about it. I guess that it's silliness doesn't strike everyone as hilarious.

I think it's incredible, actually.  It's not just about silliness.  There's a quality about it that's difficult to describe.  Besides being one of the most insanely creative things I've ever seen with a stream of consciousness style that still manages to stay cohesive... there's this weird balance in it.  The show is actually stuffed full of adult themes, but they're approached in a playful, innocent fashion... and it's very self-aware about the fact that it's doing this.  There's something really therapeutic about it.  I've never seen anything like it.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #96818 on: January 04, 2013, 08:51:26 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #96819 on: January 04, 2013, 09:09:21 am »

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #96820 on: January 04, 2013, 09:12:50 am »

Winner!
Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96821 on: January 04, 2013, 09:14:58 am »

'scuse me, I need a defibrilator after that.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #96822 on: January 04, 2013, 12:47:19 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Plate armor? Check. Helmet? Check. Trenchcoat? Check. Pike? Check. Shitpile of cocaine? Double check.

Bring on the zombies.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #96823 on: January 04, 2013, 12:51:21 pm »

But does he have a lawnmower-enhanced truck?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #96824 on: January 04, 2013, 12:53:15 pm »

I have not yet re-added the ability to attach lawnmowers to vehicles, so in all likeliness, no.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.
Pages: 1 ... 6453 6454 [6455] 6456 6457 ... 13325